Anyone have an extra Lost Odyssey Pre-order Code?

Trojita

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I got screwed over at the place I bought my copy of LO. They didn't have anymore codes.

Anyone have an extra copy they could spare? Thanks :D

Not sure if this helps, but most gamestops got restocked today. You should be able to walk-in and pick one up.

[quote name='Kendal']I will see what I can do today. I might have one for you.[/quote]

Ok thanks, that would be great. :D

I saw that people were selling them for a couple of bucks on ebay. You could check that out if all else fails.

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']What are the preorder codes for?[/quote]

Some extra in-game content. I got an accessory that lets Kaim (among others) learn some shield skill. Its nice, since it triggers a frequently. There is an extra dream that I picked up early on as well.

There is supposed to be some other things, but the card that the code was on was a little vague.

Remember, you don't play Lost Odyssey, you watch it! (Just so we're clear, I like the game....just wish I could play a little more and watch a little less).

TBW

If anyone could spare me a code, please PM me. I preordered this months in advance at GS, so I didn't even know I was supposed to be a preorder bonus when I picked up the game. Grr. Thanks.

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']Remember, you don't play Lost Odyssey, you watch it! (Just so we're clear, I like the game....just wish I could play a little more and watch a little less).

TBW[/QUOTE]

Hmm.... sounds like every other Final Fantasy since FF7. I'd be interested in games like that if there was more game playing. I can tolerate the older FF games and Final Fantasy Tactics, but the newer ones don't really appeal to me. Mass Effect, on the other hand...

Well, I would love one too, got screwed on it myself. PM if you have one? I'll... love you, forever? Please?

I think I read from somewhere that you can download this stuff on the japanesse marketplace and it will work. I dont have the game yet, so I have not try.

[quote name='blueweltall']Here's one

GHRWF-G72Q7-JDTG9-YR37T-HCBYB[/quote]

It didn't work :(

If anyone has another, could you PM it to me?

Thanks

If anyone has an extra code and feels generous enough to PM it to me I would be forever in your debt :) If anyone plays Pokemon Diamond or Pearl I can give you the mystery gift code for Electrite, yeah I know not great but its the only thing I can think of to offer right now. Anyways thanks to anyone willing to help me out!

I'm late to the party, but i've already dumped 105 hours into this game, and would love to get a code if someone gets one for me.:)

I'd appreciate a code as well if anyone has a spare.

Any idea of the possibility of it being released on the marketplace at some point?

[quote name='lord_duckling']Because you dont get the dream from the japanese market, just the item.[/QUOTE]

DLC#1: gives you the inventory item "Master's Secret Script" with the "Weapon Guard 2" skill and adds the story "Samii the Storyteller" as one of the dreams you can unlock in the game (to find this dream, look around in the pub in Uhra)

bread's done
Back