FS Crimson/Black Nintendo DS Lite w/extra accessories! Plus Wii, GCN, PS3, PC Games!!

smash bro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Smash Bro's FS/FT List!
----------------------------------------------------

GENERAL INFO
  • All of the games are NTSC.

SHIPPING INFO
  • SHIPPING IS FREE!!**
  • I ship to the Continental United States without question. PM me about shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada. Sorry, I do not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
  • If your purchase is 13 oz. or less, your order will be shipped via First Class Parcel Post.
  • If your purcahse is over 13 oz., your order will be shipped via Priority Mail.
Your order may be delayed due to holidays in which Post Offices are closed or if I am short on mailing supplies. Your order will take no longer than 3 days to ship.

** If you live outside the continental United States, an additional cost may be added to cover abnormal shipping charges.

PAYMENT OPTIONS
  • Currently, the only method of payment I accept is PayPal.
  • I do accept Credit Card PayPal, as well as non-Credit Card PayPal.
  • If you are buying, payment must be sent first, whether you have 0 feedback or 1,000 feedback, I require payment to be sent first.

TRADING RULES
  • If trading, I prefer to ship at the same time, unless you have 0 feedback, then I'll require you to ship first. However, as long as you have all positive feedback, I do not require users with feedback less than me to ship first, nor do I expect users with more feedback to require me to ship first.
  • Be honest about the condition of your item. I will always be honest about the condition of mine.

CONTACT INFO
  • You can e-mail me at [email protected].
  • You can AIM me at whitaker6490. Also be aware that I barely ever sign off of AIM, but I'm not always on, so if I don't reply to your AIM, please do not be offended.
  • I will not available all of the time, so don't be offended if I don't reply to your PM or post quickly, here is my current schedule:
    • Wednesday: Church @ 7:00pm - 8:15pm
    • Sunday: Church @ 9:30am - 12:00pm & @ 6:00pm - 7:00pm
    • Various Days of the Week: Work @ ??:??am/pm
    • Various Days of the Week: Social Life @ ??:??am/pm
  • Your PM, post, e-mail, or AIM should be replied to within 24 hours, unless I'm out of town and/or don't have access to the internet.
  • PM is the best way to contact me, as I have an e-mail sent to me everytime I'm PMed.
FOR SALE/TRADE

ALL GAMES ARE ORIGINAL LABEL (NO PLAYER'S CHOICE, GREATEST HITS, OR PLATINUM HITS)

:wii:
:gc:
:ps3:
:ds:
:pc:
MY WANTS

KEY
White Text - Want
Orange Text - Low Want
Turquoise Text - High Want
Green Text - HIGHEST. WANT. EVER.
$$$
Thank you for looking and thank you very much if you purchase something, or if you have already purchased something!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back