CAGcast #108: Bleeping and Blanking

[quote name='HotShotX']I'm gonna shit my pants if CAG wins another podcast award because of this episode.

~HotShotX[/quote]
Just don't forget to *BEEP* wombat and cheapy's *BEEP* while you're at it.

[quote name='Wombat']That was the best show I have ever done. I am proud of myself and no one else[/quote]

not even for Cheapy?

[quote name='Wombat']That was the best show I have ever done. I am proud of myself and no one else[/quote]
What about the children?

Thanks Cheapy for the code, I keep forgetting what the player code actually is, I'll go look at my post. :)

I don't know if I should update my sig quote now or keep my old Wombat quote.

Thanks to the rest of the CAGs who enjoy the randomness I make up. Anytime I still mention the There You Go (Everybody Drink) song in the middle of a COD4 match, the replies I get are along the line of 'Oh that was you? That was awesome!' and that just puts a smile on my face.

[quote name='twen']Thanks Cheapy for the code, I keep forgetting what the player code actually is, I'll go look at my post. :)

I don't know if I should update my sig quote now or keep my old Wombat quote.

Thanks to the rest of the CAGs who enjoy the randomness I make up. Anytime I still mention the There You Go (Everybody Drink) song in the middle of a COD4 match, the replies I get are along the line of 'Oh that was you? That was awesome!' and that just puts a smile on my face.[/quote]
Like I said before, I didn't know that was you with the "There You GO (Everybody Drink)" song. Two for three so far twen. :applause:

[media]http://www.twenzor.org/twen-bluray360.wma[/media]

Just testing out skype and the headset. This was recorded on my friends side of the conversation, not mine.

bread's done
Back