Have:PS3, Nikon dslr battery ENEL3, Guide Bundle

rmb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)
PLEASE READ

We all know the standard rules so I will just point a couple things out that matter most to me.

1. When I list a price the price does not indicate trade value. It is what I am willing to sell at since most of us value cash higher than a trade.

2. When trading the value of an item I trade will be dependent on market value, what I paid, and how much I value the item I will recieve in the trade.

3. If you have significantly less feedback and are not willing to send first don't even bother asking about a trade! This doesn't mean I won't cross ship, it just means that if you won't ship 1st at all don't waste my time!

Want
amazon payments

HAVE

DSLR Stuff
ENEL-3 battery

PS3
Fallout 3 CE with Guide
NHL 09
Disney Sing It
Hot Shots Golf
Modnation Racers
CoD MW2

Guides: make an offer or add to other deals
Sonic Unleashed
Gears of War
Rock Band
Zelda Phantom Hourglass CE Hardcover (sealed)
Soul Calibur 4 hardcover sealed

Deals in Process

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rmb']FS/FT
Mass Effect
Kingdom Under Fire
Blue Dragon
Oblivion GoY
Gears of War
Eternal Sonata
Bioshock
WSOP ToC 07
Guides
Oblivion GoY
Eternal Sonata
Blue Dragon
Mass Effect + The Art of Mass Effect

I would prefer to sell and will take Paypal or cash. Trades I will consider PS3 or 360 games/stuff. Although there are many rpg type games on this list I do not want any offers to trade for rpg's. Not my preference. PM me and I will let you know asap what I think of your offer. [/quote]

PM an amazing offer

prices added really want psp slim

On another note anyone that is looking for a sealed persona 3 a store by me has one. Its $49.99. I am more than willing to pick it up and ship for just cost. PM if interested.

[quote name='consolecrusader']CML for COD4 on ps3`[/quote]
Checked your list and nothing at this time.

bread's done
Back