W: Harry Potter BR H: 360, PS3, Guides and More

MoonSka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)

I'm looking to sell right now, but I have a few wants. They'll be listed at the bottom. Feel free to make a reasonable offer, and I'll be happy to consider it. Also, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a PM. I'm more than willing to take pictures of any item to show its condition. All games are complete unless noted below. Standard CAG rules with regard to feedback apply to trading. Please don't send me "How Much?" PMs. Chances are you have some idea what you're willing to spend so just make an offer and we can discuss it.

Game Boy

• [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Final Fantasy Legend - Cartridge Only[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/LIST]
    [COLOR=White][U][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3]Game Boy Color[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/COLOR]

[LIST]
  • [FONT="]Game Boy Color Grape System Model CGB-001[/FONT]
    2cy0fv7.jpg
  • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Mega Man Xtreme - Missing Plastic Sleeve for Game [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/LIST]
    [U][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]Game Boy Advance[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=White][SIZE=5]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [LIST]
  • [FONT="]Game Boy Advance SP Silver Model AGS-001[/FONT]
    gbaspsmallga0.jpg
  • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Game Boy Advance Model AGB-001 (This is a Japanese System, but will play all US titles with no problems. I bought it about 6 months before the US version was released.) Included is an AC adapter for continuous play as well as a Nyko light accessory (both pictured).[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][spoiler][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/se0jh3.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
  • [FONT="]Rayman Advance
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Super Mario Advance 3 Yoshi's Island - The Box and documentation has minor to moderate water damage, but the game was not stored in the box at that time
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 [/FONT]
  • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire (Not for Resale Copy) Cartridge Only, Sticker on Back of Game stating 'Property of Nintendo'
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Pokemon Ruby (Not for Resale Copy) - [/FONT][FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Cartridge Only, Sticker on Back of Game stating 'Property of Nintendo'[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
  • [FONT="]Wario Ware, Inc. (Not for Resale Copy) - [/FONT][FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Cartridge Only, Sticker on Back of Game stating 'Property of Nintendo'[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/LIST]
    [COLOR=White][U][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3]Nintendo DS[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/COLOR]

[LIST]
  • [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/LIST]

[U][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=White] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3]Nintendo[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U]
    [LIST]
  • [FONT="]Tetris - Minor to Moderate Box Wear[/FONT]
  • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]StarTropics - Minor to Moderate Box Wear[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/LIST]
    [U][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]Super Nintendo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=White]
    [LIST]
  • [FONT="]The Legend of Zelda A link to the Past- Major Box Wear (got it used from eBay several years ago), missing the map as well, but manual is included[/FONT]
  • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Secret of Mana - Complete with box, map and manual. I would rate the condition of the packaging and paperwork as good to fair. As with everything else, feel free to request pictures![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/LIST]
    [U][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]Nintendo Wii[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][FONT="]
    [/FONT]
    • [FONT="][COLOR=White][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Tra[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]uma Center: New Blood (Sealed)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    • [FONT="]Samba de Amigo with Maracas[/FONT]
    • [FONT="][COLOR=White][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]2000 Wii Points Card (Can mail entire card or email the code at your discretion)
      [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
      [/LIST]
      [FONT="]Xbox
      [/FONT]
      • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Fable[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
      • [FONT="]Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Bought used from GS - Platinum Hits Version, Stickers on Case, no map, but disc looks great)
        [/FONT]
      • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]GunValkyrie[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
      • [FONT="]MVP Baseball 2003[/FONT]
      • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]MVP Baseball 2005
        [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
      • [FONT="]NCAA Football 2005/Top Spin Combo Disc[/FONT]
      • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
      • [FONT="]Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike
        [/FONT]
      • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow
        [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
      • [FONT="]Tom Clancy's [/FONT][FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Splinter Cell Chaos Theory[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
      • [FONT="]SSX Tricky (Platinum Hits Version)
        [/FONT]
      Xbox 360[FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]
      [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
      [LIST]
    • [FONT="]Bionic Commando
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Bioshock
      [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    • [FONT="]Call of Duty 3 - Non-PH, Sealed
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Burnout Paradise - Platinum Hits Version[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Gears of War Limited Collector's Edition[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    • [FONT="]Gears of War 2 w/ Flashback Map Pack code and Gold Hammerburst Code
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Grand Theft Auto IV (Includes The Art of Grand Theft Auto IV and The Music of Grand Theft Auto IV)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    • [FONT="]Infinite Undiscovery
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Lost Odyssey
      [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    • [FONT="]Mirror's Edge[/FONT]
    • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PH)
      [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    • [FONT="]Tales of Vesperia (PENDING OUT)
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT="][COLOR=Silver][SIZE=3]Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    • [FONT="]Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas[/FONT]
    • [FONT="][COLOR=White][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver][COLOR=Silver]Viva Pinata[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
      [/LIST]

[U][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=White][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3]PlayStation 3[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U]

[LIST]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Killzone 2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Resistance[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Resistance 2 (Sealed)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Uncharted[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    • [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Valkyria Chronicles (Sealed)
      [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [/LIST]

[U][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=White][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3]Game Guides[/SIZE][/FONT]
      [LIST]
    • [SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver][FONT="]Tomb Raider III Adventures of Lara Croft (PC and Playstation)[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    • [FONT="]Sonic Adventure (Sega Dreamcast)[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [*][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver][FONT="]Animal Crossing (Nintendo Gamecube)[/FONT]
    • [FONT="]The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker (Tear-out map is still intact and attached to Guide)[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [*][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver][FONT="]Final Fantasy XII - Minor to Moderate Wear[/FONT]
    • [FONT="]Final Fantasy XIII - Very Minor Wear
      [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [*][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver][FONT="]Final Fantasy X - Minor wear to cover and corners
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT="][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Final Fantasy X-2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=White][FONT="]Planescape Torment[/FONT]
    • [FONT="][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Starcraft[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=White][FONT="]Starcraft Brood War
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT="][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Age of Empires III
      [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=White][FONT="]Sim City 3000
      [/FONT]
    PC Games

• Age of Empires II
    • Age of Empires II The Conquerors expansion
    • Age if Empires III
    • Age of Mythology (Box is in bad shape, disc is excellent)
    • Black & White Deluxe
    • Elder Scrolls III Morrowind (no box, TES Contruction Set and map included)
    • Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom
    • Grant Theft Auto III
    • Ghost Recon Gold Edition (Box is in bad shape, discs are excellent - Includes Desert Strike and Island Thunder expansions)
    • Pharaoh
    • Pharoah Cleopatra expansion
    • Rise of Nations Gold Edition (Includes Thrones and Patriots expansion)
    • Sid Meier's Civilization III Gold Edition
    • Sim City 3000
    • Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition (Game Only, Includes Rush Hour Expansion Pack)
    • The Sims x2(One opened complete with box and manual, one unopened in DVD case only)
    • Sims Deluxe (Game Only)
    • Sims Hot Date expansion (Game Only)
    • Sims House Party Expansion (Game Only)
    • Soldier of Fortune
    • Starcraft
    • Starcraft Brood War Expansion Set
    • Star Wars Empire at War
    • Warcraft Battle Chest (Includes Warcraft II and Warcraft II expansion set)
    • Warcraft III Battle Chest (Includes Frozen Throne expansion)
    • Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection
    Miscellaneous
    • [FONT="]Linksys Wireless G Network Adapter w/ SpeedBooster Model No. WUSB54G [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [*][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver][FONT="]Grand Theft Auto IV Baseball Bat
      bat2wm7.jpg
      [/FONT]
    • [FONT="]Nintendo 64 Lightbox and Playstation Lightbox - I got these from a company that I used to work for several years ago. They are in decent shape and still work wonderfully. I've had them sitting in a closet for close to 8 years now. There are some scratches on the acrylic signs themselves (very minor, but noticeable), but the overall condition is pretty good considering the age. Would make a great addition to someone's game room. Click the spoiler for pictures. [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [/LIST]
      [COLOR=Silver]
      [/COLOR] [COLOR=Silver][FONT="]PLEASE NOTE: These do weigh about 10lbs. apiece, so shipping won't be super cheap, but I will only charge actual shipping/packaging costs, which I keep as affordable as possible
      [/FONT]
      n64lightboxofffq0.jpg

n64lightboxonwo4.jpg

pslightboxoffdv0.jpg

pslightboxoffbb0.jpg

pslightboxonxh5.jpg

e-Reader Cards

• [FONT="]Animal Crossing e-Reader cards (Click spoiler for complete list):[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
        [/LIST]
        [spoiler][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver] [SIZE=4][B] Design Cards [/B][/SIZE]
        D01 Shine Sprite
        D02 Jumpman Mario x2

[SIZE=4][B] Town Tune Cards[/B][/SIZE]
        M01 Only Me
        M02 K.K. Faire
        M03 DJ K.K. x3
        M04 Mr. K.K.

[SIZE=4][B] Character Cards[/B][/SIZE]
        002 Rover x3
        003 Porter
        004 Tom Nook
        005 Tortimer
        006 Mr. Resetti
        007 Blathers
        008 Sable Able
        010 Kapp'n x4
        012 Mitzi
        015 Paolo
        017 Portia
        018 Peanut
        019 Bliss
        020 Bunnie
        022 Bill x3
        023 Joey x2
        024 Maelle
        031 Tad
        032 Drift x2
        033 Chevre
        034 Bangle
        035 Rowan x2
        040 Apollo
        041 Cube x2
        046 Flossie
        047 Pinky
        048 Nibbles
        051 Boris
        053 Admiral
        054 Kody x3
        055 Pierce x2
        057 Bones
        060 Jane x2[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/spoiler]

[LIST]
        [*][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Pinball[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [*][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Donkey Kong Jr.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [*][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]Balloon Fight[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [*][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=Silver]e-Reader Sample Pack - Includes Manhole, Animal Crossing and 3 Pokemon e-Cards[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        [/LIST]
        [U][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=White][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3]
        Want List[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][FONT="]
        [/FONT]
        • [FONT="][SIZE=3][COLOR=White] 1600 Marketplace Points Cards[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        • [FONT="]Rechargeable Battery for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (White, New in packaging only)[/FONT]
        • [FONT="][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]Band of Brothers Blu-Ray[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        • [FONT="]Up Steelbook case[/FONT]
        • [FONT="][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]Harry Potter Movies on Blu-Ray - Years 1-5
          [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        • [FONT="]Other Blu-Ray titles (will check lists)
          [/FONT]
        • [FONT="][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]Energizer Power & Play Charging System for Playstation 3
          [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        • [FONT="]PayPal , Amazon Payments or concealed cash at your own risk[/FONT]
        • [FONT="][SIZE=3][COLOR=White]Amazon Giftcards
          [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
        • [FONT="]Check Your Lists for current gen game/Blu-Ray titles
          [/FONT]
        [FONT="][COLOR=White][SIZE=3]Would prefer that any items listed above be sealed and/or mint condition[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT="]

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the following assuming they are complete/mint:

Advance Wars
Golden Sun

Have paypal and/or XBL points. PM me.

Interested in this:

[FONT="][COLOR=white]Dragon Warrior III
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT="][/FONT][FONT="][COLOR=white]Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons - Some box wear but no tears[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=#ffffff] Both are complete and excellent right?[/COLOR][FONT="][/FONT]

Scarface7 and Pyramid_Party, I've responded to you both via PM.

As people inquire about specific games, I'm also going to try and take pictures of them and update as I go. Please don't hesitate to ask for a picture, even if its just to see what it looks like. I don't mind!

Final bump for the day.

I've added a couple more Xbox 360 titles, as well as a sealed Play & Charge Kit. Also included are Nintendo Gamecube titles, more Xbox games, and most of my Nintendo 64 games. Thanks again for looking!

Morning bump. I've also added some PS2 titles. If anyone is interested in Star Ocean, I could've swore that I had the strategy guide as well. I'm still looking around the house, so that'll be added as soon as I locate it.

Bump - I've added LEGO Indiana Jones for the Xbox 360 (got 1000/1000 last week) and I've added Battlefield: Bad Company for the 360 to my want list.

bump

I have a redemption code for Castle Crashers for XBLA. I'm offering it for $9.00 (firm on pricing) via PayPal only. Shoot me a PM or post here if you're interested.

Scarface7 was first out of the gate to reply, so if it falls through Enemy15 and then IXI Dragunz IXI would be next up.

IXI Dragunz IXI, I won it in a contest.

Bump for addition of LEGO Batman for the 360. Would really like to trade for a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3, but PayPal offers are welcome too.

Bump for a few things that I pulled out of the basement this weekend. Included are a couple of light-boxes (see the Misc. section).

Bump to add Call of Duty: World at War for the 360. Finally got the full 1000 this evening, so on the trading block it goes!

Bump to add my entire Nintendo 64 collection including the console. Not too many games, but they are some of the more popular titles, IMHO.

[quote name='sonicsam']I'm diggin' that PS sign.. hehehe. Maybe in the future we can work something out =D[/quote]
Hopefully we can. Just let me know!

bread's done
Back