Photo
- - - - -

How Long Does It Take To Beat This Game Thread - Now a wikii!

• Please log in to reply
643 replies to this topic

#31 Ziarka

Ziarka

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:51 AM

hmm CoD4 on veteran roughtly took me around 9 hours but im shure theres other people 100 times better than me and can probably cut that down by a bit.
Prey took me 7 hours on normal then 6 hours on cherokee (sp?). haha if your interested me beating sse normal for brawl took me 8 hours thats 80% though not the full 100%
playing
:360:: undecided
:ps3:: MGS4
:wii:: none
Posted Image

#32 naes

naes

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

Took me 9 hours to beat Super Smash Bros Brawl SSE on Normal and took me 17 hours to beat it 100% on Normal. It's probably possible to do it faster than 17 hours, but I got stuck looking for a few items.

Posted Image

#33 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:31 PM

Anyone know how long it takes to beat Naruto: Rise of the Ninja (360)? And what story arc does it ends at? The game's good, but I just want to blaze through it.

I did beat Super Smash Bros Brawl SSE 100% in 14 hours. I played about half on hard and half on normal.

#34 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:06 PM

Stupid question for SSMB, what is SSE? What do you mean by 100%?

Its too bad you're still a prick with a stupid gimmick.

#35 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:07 PM

Stupid question for SSMB, what is SSE? What do you mean by 100%?

SSE = Subspace Emissary Mode. It's the side scrolling adventure mode. You collect trophies, open boxes, unlock characters, etc. It keeps track of everything you collect with a percentage. If you manage find everything you get 100%.

#36 naes

naes

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:32 PM

SSE = Subspace Emissary Mode. It's the side scrolling adventure mode. You collect trophies, open boxes, unlock characters, etc. It keeps track of everything you collect with a percentage. If you manage find everything you get 100%.

Exactly.

Posted Image

#37 Wlogan31

Wlogan31

Economic Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2008 - 08:48 PM

I think this entry:

Warioware: Smooth Moves: 2/5

should be updated in regards to "doing everything" to somewhere around 15. If you actually want to get all poses, all minigames, etc.

I also think that the you should add a "complete everything" hours amount for Wii Sports. To me, this could include getting a medal on all training events and becoming a "Pro" in all 5 sports. Something like 13 hours would probably do the trick

Just a thought...

Buy/Sell/Trade - Come on Down!: http://www.cheapassg...014#post1554014

PS3 Trophies

Currently Playing:
:ps3: Resident Evil 5   :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

#38 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:21 PM

Anyone know a time estimate for Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)? Thanks.
Posted Image

#39 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:25 PM

Maybe to early to ask,but I'm sure someone has beat dark sector or knows how long it is. All I know is it is short,but it did't say how short.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#40 daroga

daroga

swimming with nanocarp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:50 PM

Anyone know a time estimate for Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)? Thanks.

15-20 maybe? I can't remember for sure.

Ninja Gaiden DS is 5 hours for normal mode.

Posted Image

#41 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:36 PM

Just beat two old PS2 games this week:

1) Lifeline: 14 hours (official GAME time, 100%)

2) Trapt:

4 hours (single sitting for main quests)

-OR-

7 hours (main quests + side quests)
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#42 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:49 AM

Zack and & Wiki takes about 16 hours to beat.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#43 QiG

QiG

I'm all out of gum..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:05 PM

Ace Combat 4 (PS2) took about 3-5 hours to beat. Game clock reads at 3 but I don't think it counted missions I took more than one try on.
Posted Image

#44 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:09 PM

Finished Sly Cooper 3 today, took around 12 hours with only the main quests beat.

#45 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:41 AM

Where's the CAG participation? I finished Project Sylpheed tonight, took around 4 hours for one playthrough.

#46 cletus

cletus

Bridgetsexual

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:19 AM

Rondo of Swords for DS - 17 hours to get the bad ending. I believe the good ending has 5 more map which I'm trying to get to now. All in all this was a great SRPG and I hope to see a sequel someday.

Anyone know how long is The World Ends with You for DS?

#47 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:55 PM

Just finished Lord of the Rings: Third Age for PS2. I noticed you already have it on the list for multiplatform, but to fill in for the question mark, you are looking at 22 hours for just finishing and 24 for 100%. Pretty good RPG game too.

PS- Might wanna move the Half-Life 2 stuff from X360 to multiplatform.
Posted Image

#48 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

Just finished Lord of the Rings: Third Age for PS2. I noticed you already have it on the list for multiplatform, but to fill in for the question mark, you are looking at 22 hours for just finishing and 24 for 100%. Pretty good RPG game too.

PS- Might wanna move the Half-Life 2 stuff from X360 to multiplatform.

Thanks for the input. This would be a question for anyone who uses this thread. Is the multiplatform section useful. I find personally when I want to find a particular game I immediately look to the system I'm playing it on, I don't bother trying to remember if it was multi-platform or not. I guess it could be solved by putting these games both in multi-platform and their resepctive systems.

Any ideas/input?

#49 greyzieoriental

greyzieoriental

is your Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:14 PM

anyone know how long for hotel dusk room 215?

#50 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:42 PM

Thanks for the input. This would be a question for anyone who uses this thread. Is the multiplatform section useful. I find personally when I want to find a particular game I immediately look to the system I'm playing it on, I don't bother trying to remember if it was multi-platform or not. I guess it could be solved by putting these games both in multi-platform and their resepctive systems.

Any ideas/input?

Personally, I'd rather get rid of the multi-platform section and just put the game in every section that it belongs (so Half-Life 2 stuff in PC, PS3, and 360). It might make the original post a little longer, but it'll be easier to find stuff and will help when there is a difference in gameplay between platforms.
Posted Image

#51 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:19 PM

Personally, I'd rather get rid of the multi-platform section and just put the game in every section that it belongs (so Half-Life 2 stuff in PC, PS3, and 360). It might make the original post a little longer, but it'll be easier to find stuff and will help when there is a difference in gameplay between platforms.

I tend to agree with you, I'll see if anyone else has any other input.

#52 StarKnightX

StarKnightX

will hook you up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:04 AM

I second this. If neccessary you could make a note on a game that this time was based off such and such version.

Ex: Tony Hawk Proving Ground took me 5 hours to beat on the PS2. You could then add THPG to the 360 , PS3 , PS2 , DS and Wii sections but just note that the time to beat was based off the PS2 version.

In most cases this should not matter , but mostly for portable versions , and for the sake of being precise it might help. Also in case anyone asks , no I did not actually beat THPG on the PS2 in 5 hours.;)

#53 oleander

oleander

TYRANNOSAURS IN F14s!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:33 AM

It took me 12 hours to finish MGS1.
:censored:

#54 Droogs

Droogs

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:33 PM

To get the story ending in GTA4 with a good bit of messing around took 30 hours.
Lost Winds (360) - 3 hours

#55 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:33 AM

I think you meant Lost Winds (Wii)

#56 ronaldhennessy

ronaldhennessy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

Anyone know how long it will take to beat Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (GC)?

#57 life.exe

life.exe

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:25 PM

Oblivion (XB360) - 46 hours - All Achievements (including Shivering Isles, 60/60) + a few side quests.

#58 mrchainsaw

mrchainsaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:52 PM

Oblivion (XB360) - 46 hours - All Achievements (including Shivering Isles, 60/60) + a few side quests.

There's no way in hell you did all of that in only 46 hours.

#59 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:32 AM

There's no way in hell you did all of that in only 46 hours.

It's possible, if you didn't do any sidequests except the achievement based ones. I think I finished Oblivion with 3/4 acheivements and tons of side quests at around 40 hours.

#60 mrchainsaw

mrchainsaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:22 PM

But then you have to do Shivering Isles. I guess maybe if you're crazy good and you wasted no time wondering what you're supposed to do next you could approach it. I still don't think it's possible though.