Photo
- - - - -

Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

• Please log in to reply
11801 replies to this topic

#61 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:49 AM

I asked paypal about getting refunded after closing a card and they said it can be done and on the same day I got credited $110 from Yahoo Success & Quickbooks and they were both closed cards before I even requested a refund

hmm never got refunded for something after I closed the card =( but did the same offer for someone else left the card open and got refunded. jipped!
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
i5-2500k@4.2Ghz; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.

#62 CaHooKaMan

CaHooKaMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:52 AM

i was one of the first to get a shipped email for the drums and theyre still not here :cry:

#63 morpheus47

morpheus47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:46 AM

Mass Effect and Rock Band shipped today, sweet :D

#64 etham

etham

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:46 AM

So, my copy of Lost Odyssey "shipped" on Wednesday night of last week. As of 12:50pm on Thursday, Feb 28...Still no sign of the game.

Has a regular game ever taken this long for someone?

I placed my order for DMC4 on Feb 6th. Shipping email was received on the 11th. Today is the 28th. Still have no received anything. I also placed an order for Turok on the 11th and received shipping email on the 20th. Nothing from that order either.

Trust me, we're in the same boat.

#65 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:50 AM

I placed my order for DMC4 on Feb 6th. Shipping email was received on the 11th. Today is the 28th. Still have no received anything. I also placed an order for Turok on the 11th and received shipping email on the 20th. Nothing from that order either.

Trust me, we're in the same boat.

did you send a ticket?

My Lost Odyssey of 17th shipped e-mail still somewhere. I got a ticket saying some screw up w/ UPS and it'd be here today but nothing.. so I sent another ticket asking for actual tracking info... I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow.

#66 miktau

miktau

Carpal'/Tunnel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:33 AM

This has been happening to me ever since i tried using my ref credits...

basically i have a bunch of extra offers done and a bunch of extar refs. i can place an order using my credits but i cant place it when i try to use my refs. Maybe its some glitch in the system who knows, ill send in a support ticket.

Posted Image

#67 Okatha

Okatha

Not a bumblebee.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:42 AM

If it's been a long time since you received a shipped e-mail, open a ticket! They might have made a mistake and didn't order the game for you.

That's what happened with me on DMC4, and I'll open another ticket if it doesn't get here by Monday.

#68 Dakkon

Dakkon

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:45 AM

Yay, my first game (GHIII bundle) went to "shipped" today, pretty excited.

#69 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:49 AM

Waiting on Guitar Hero #3 =D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#70 Bigsauce

Bigsauce

Rivers Must GO!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:53 AM

I checked on my second GHIII bundle today thinking it might have shipped by some miracle early. But to my surprise it says CANCELED. I emailed Trainn so hopefully it gets taken care of. There isn't some rule where you can order multiple GHIII within a week or something right? Hopefully it gets taken care of shortly.

#71 janglypangly

janglypangly

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:12 AM

GH3 bundle and DDR universe 2 bundle both shipped today! :) :) :) When should I expect it in?
Want to make $20 paypal? :)

#72 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:32 AM

I checked on my second GHIII bundle today thinking it might have shipped by some miracle early. But to my surprise it says CANCELED. I emailed Trainn so hopefully it gets taken care of. There isn't some rule where you can order multiple GHIII within a week or something right? Hopefully it gets taken care of shortly.

Hmm I know they just implemented a 2 GH bundle limit both II and III according to their support ticket.. so do you have a GHII order already? or is this really only your second Guitar Hero any bundle?

#73 etham

etham

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:35 AM

did you send a ticket?

My Lost Odyssey of 17th shipped e-mail still somewhere. I got a ticket saying some screw up w/ UPS and it'd be here today but nothing.. so I sent another ticket asking for actual tracking info... I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow.

Yeah I put in a ticket on the 22nd. They didn't respond to me until the 27th. Heres a recap of what the response was:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

I've placed two orders (#246356) and (#246506). Your website states that orders that have the status SHIPPED usually arrive within 5 days. Order #246356 was shipped on the 11th. I have still not received this item. The whereabouts of #246506 is yet to be determined as it is too early too tell. However the first order is long overdue. Perhaps something got lost in transition?

If it is possible to acquire tracking numbers for both items, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Ed

--------------------------------------------------------------

I sincerely apologize for the delay in our responding to your ticket. Due to a large increase in the number of inquiries submitted recently, unfortunately, we had gotten backed up in answering inquiries. Future correspondence will return to normal response times.

I am sorry to hear your items have not yet arrived. Please allow us to look into orders further and we will be in contact with you in the next 1-2 days with additional information.

Answered by: Client
Date: 2008-02-27
Time: 21:52:05

--------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess I'll still be waiting.

#74 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:55 AM

nuts. I was able to get a response and est. delivery date but no tracking #. I don't get why since they were able to look it up o_O

#75 spauldingfan

spauldingfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:36 AM

basically i have a bunch of extra offers done and a bunch of extar refs. i can place an order using my credits but i cant place it when i try to use my refs. Maybe its some glitch in the system who knows, ill send in a support ticket.

Yep thats exactly whats going on with me, i order games fine with the credits, but when i try to oder with refs it sends me in circles...but some of the gamesw ill take you to an order page, but for a different game Example : click on table tennis it brings up too human;)

I sent i n3 support tickets and they keep telling me the generic answer...oh you have to reset your account, you have to get your refs approved, even though i have been doing that for 2 weeks now.

#76 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:30 AM

Marked.

#77 Okatha

Okatha

Not a bumblebee.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:17 AM

Is it 2 bundles of GH2 and GH3, as in two of each, or two total bundles (e.x 1 GH2, 1 GH3, 2 GH2s or 2 GH3s)?

#78 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:57 AM

It appears that I have been double charged for Autovantage. I think I double clicked the submit, though. I need to send off an e-mail.

#79 mev1205

mev1205

Id est quod dixit.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:31 PM

Has anyone gotten credit for First Club Save yet? Or is everyone having to submit an MCR? I was thinking about signing up for it...

And on that note, does Grant Consultant credit pretty fast?

mevXT.jpg

#80 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:10 PM

Still waiting for Stamps.com to credit, and then I can get my drums. There will be a drought for me after that, though, since there aren't any credits that seem worthwhile (i.e. - under $2 for the trial period). It's not like I'm hurting for games, anyways.

#81 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:44 PM

Still waiting for Stamps.com to credit, and then I can get my drums. There will be a drought for me after that, though, since there aren't any credits that seem worthwhile (i.e. - under $2 for the trial period). It's not like I'm hurting for games, anyways.

I'm still waiting on Stamps.com too. I figured that would go through real fast.

When you have a MCR that's taking forever, do you guys put out a ticket, or e-mail contact@trainn.org? I tried the latter, Rig recommends it in the OP, but I've yet to get a response after two tries. Should I put in a ticket?

#82 wwf20112

wwf20112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:54 PM

Has anyone gotten credit for First Club Save yet? Or is everyone having to submit an MCR? I was thinking about signing up for it...

And on that note, does Grant Consultant credit pretty fast?

Nope no credit yet. It's been 5 days so more then likely it will be a MCR.

#83 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:00 PM

blah finally got a tracking # for Lost Odyssey and it shipped 2nd day air on the 21st but still hasn't been delivered. UPS really screwed up and they have resched. delivery twice and one is supposed to be for today.. We'll see if it's true or not. Not sure what's the hold up. It's been in my town since the 25th.

#84 FoxHoundADAM

FoxHoundADAM

Super Zissou Bros.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

Whew, Burnout finally shipped. No tracking number yet, which worries me considring all the problems I've been hearing about lately with "missed" shipments. Oh well I'll just wait I guess and see what happens.

#85 wwf20112

wwf20112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:08 PM

I got a shipped email for Dynasty Warriors 6, 2/25. Anyone receive theirs yet?

Got the e-mail the same day and still nothing yet for that game.

#86 beniah

beniah

I'm a venture capitalist?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:22 PM

Just a quick word on emusic- it is my favorite site ever! They have some great music there that you can't find on other sites.

Gonna check this out...looks pretty neat, and I love free games!

#87 beniah

beniah

I'm a venture capitalist?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

I'm sure I just missed this, but do you fill out 2 agreements and then get a game? Looks pretty rad

#88 ChessPieceFace

ChessPieceFace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:52 PM

Just a quick word on emusic- it is my favorite site ever! They have some great music there that you can't find on other sites.

Gonna check this out...looks pretty neat, and I love free games!

I was pretty gung-ho about signing up with eMusic too, and did last Friday. Since then, I've emailed their support no less than five times trying to get the damn "50 free bonus downloads" the signup page promised. I should have credit for the regular 30, plus 50, equalling 80. Simple, right?

I've gotten 5 "here are the instructions to download the Download manager! If this doesn't solve your problem, please reply!" messages. I've gotten two human responses, both saying, "Hi! I don't understand the problem, please explain!" I sent copy/pasted text and screenshots on Tuesday and again yesterday, and have gotten NOTHING in response.

I like their music selection. I expect to get what I paid $10 for.

Oh, and I just filed an MCR, because the credit hasn't shown up yet either.

#89 ColinKSU

ColinKSU

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:16 PM

blah finally got a tracking # for Lost Odyssey and it shipped 2nd day air on the 21st but still hasn't been delivered. UPS really screwed up and they have resched. delivery twice and one is supposed to be for today.. We'll see if it's true or not. Not sure what's the hold up. It's been in my town since the 25th.

So they actually gave you a tracking number? Congrats on them. I filed a ticket like 3 days ago and I still haven't even been able to get them to give me the "we're looking into it" reply.
Posted Image

#90 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:32 PM

So they actually gave you a tracking number? Congrats on them. I filed a ticket like 3 days ago and I still haven't even been able to get them to give me the "we're looking into it" reply.

yeah the first time around they looked up the info for me and told me it was to be resched delivery yesterday.. nothing so I responded to the same support ticket and ask for the tracking# b/c it didn't come and they gave it to me. It's in transit as of now.. so I guess I wait when UPS comes around 4-5PM