Photo
- - - - -

Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

• Please log in to reply
11801 replies to this topic

#1111 turok5011

turok5011

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:54 AM

cool very informitive i dont have any green checks rite now and its really frustating me
http://www.3604free....php?ref=4834261 just ask urself what would jesus do

#1112 CaHooKaMan

CaHooKaMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:59 AM

Cachookadinho! I'm guessing Nelo got you in on this too?

i signed up a while ago but never really got into it until nelo started talking about it.:bouncy:

#1113 SpitFire158

SpitFire158

Gears 2 = awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:06 AM

talking about what?

#1114 Kent K25

Kent K25

MTB Mamba

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:46 AM

talking about what?

The topic of this whole thread basically.

#1115 pablo_vllj

pablo_vllj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:49 AM

Newbie question but I just called Great Fun in order to cancel my trial membership, and they just keep trying to extend it and offer my some other stuff but I just said that I wanted to cancel it, anyways, after that the guy on the phone gave me a cancellation number, what do I have to do with it? Does it means that my membership cancellation went through? Am I going to receive a notification email for this cancellation?

I'd appreciate any help...

#1116 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:53 AM

Newbie question but I just called Great Fun in order to cancel my trial membership, and they just keep trying to extend it and offer my some other stuff but I just said that I wanted to cancel it, anyways, after that the guy on the phone gave me a cancellation number, what do I have to do with it? Does it means that my membership cancellation went through? Am I going to receive a notification email for this cancellation?

I'd appreciate any help...

Yes, the cancellation went through.

The cancellation number should just be kept in your personal records.

If you were to be charged for a month of service down the road, you could then call and complain. Providing them with the cancellation number would then show them that you shouldn't have been charged. (It has happened in the past.)

#1117 pablo_vllj

pablo_vllj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:01 AM

Yes, the cancellation went through.

The cancellation number should just be kept in your personal records.

If you were to be charged for a month of service down the road, you could then call and complain. Providing them with the cancellation number would then show them that you shouldn't have been charged. (It has happened in the past.)

Wow, that was pretty fast, thanks for the response Rig. I was asking cause the guy said it quickly and then I asked if he could please repeat it, and he did but kind of in a rude manner (and probably faster than before) and then he hung up on me, so I may have an incomplete cancellation number. I probably should call again just to make sure I got the right number I guess...

#1118 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:34 AM

Wow, that was pretty fast, thanks for the response Rig. I was asking cause the guy said it quickly and then I asked if he could please repeat it, and he did but kind of in a rude manner (and probably faster than before) and then he hung up on me, so I may have an incomplete cancellation number. I probably should call again just to make sure I got the right number I guess...

Yes, you should verify the cancellation number. And complain to a supervisor about the lack of quality customer service you received the first time.

#1119 pablo_vllj

pablo_vllj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:16 AM

Yes, you should verify the cancellation number. And complain to a supervisor about the lack of quality customer service you received the first time.

Yeah, I was thinking on doing that (the complaining)... but that's gonna be tomorrow cause right now I'm kinda tired and tbh kind of pissed too. It was worth it though, GHIII Bundle FTW 8-)

#1120 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:18 AM

same thing happened to me, they kept offering me stuff and i kept saying no, and they seemed to get mad and told me my cancellation number really fast and i had to get them to repeat it.

#1121 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:01 AM

Wow, I just got an email telling me my Condemned 2 order "shipped" today. Hopefully, it will ACTUALLY ship before friday, and maybe I'll have it sometime the beginning of next week.

#1122 pablo_vllj

pablo_vllj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:02 AM

same thing happened to me, they kept offering me stuff and i kept saying no, and they seemed to get mad and told me my cancellation number really fast and i had to get them to repeat it.

So, how did it go? Did your cancellation went trough without any problems? (not taking into account the lame customer service), and did the sent you some kind of email notification after that?

#1123 Coyotezeye

Coyotezeye

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:06 PM

hope April update is this weekend

www.exilecomputergaming.com
LAN Parties in Albany, NY

#1124 Kauza

Kauza

Caggius Maximus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:25 PM

Grand Theft Auto 4 is FINALLY up!

Looks like there's a new offer up as well. Lifelock. Looks like it'll set you back 10 bucks...and it looks complicated.
Posted Image

#1125 SpitFire158

SpitFire158

Gears 2 = awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:52 PM

Lol. Nice update. Only added GTAIV and 1 new offer but GTA is gonna last people a while.

#1126 popemogoth

popemogoth

pop-EMO-goth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:59 PM

I've been saving my credits for GTA4 but my internet is down do you think I can order from my friends ip?

#1127 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:00 PM

Grand Theft Auto 4 is FINALLY up!

Looks like there's a new offer up as well. Lifelock. Looks like it'll set you back 10 bucks...and it looks complicated.

Damn it! I just pre-ordered from Gamestop last weekend! Oh well. Savin' them credits for something else now.:)

#1128 Nikadimas

Nikadimas

Freelance Police

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:13 PM

Really want to order GTAIV but I'm not doing any more offers until Guitar Hero II comes in the mail. Ordered it on Feb. 1st, never got it. Got another shipping notice March 20th, still don't have it. On the plus side I did order and receive Scene-It and Burnout Paradise while waiting.

#1129 Kent K25

Kent K25

MTB Mamba

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:15 PM

Really want to order GTAIV but I'm not doing any more offers until Guitar Hero II comes in the mail. Ordered it on Feb. 1st, never got it. Got another shipping notice March 20th, still don't have it. On the plus side I did order and receive Scene-It and Burnout Paradise while waiting.

It's still out of stock on Amazon.com.....could be a problem. I'm waiting on it too.

#1130 wwf20112

wwf20112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:16 PM

You might want to get GTAIV now or it could become like guitar hero waiting months for it.

#1131 BelieveTheHype

BelieveTheHype

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:22 PM

I've been saving my credits for GTA4 but my internet is down do you think I can order from my friends ip?

dunno why it would cause a prob....i mean...you'll be logged into your account and you'll be having the game sent to your same home address. i just put in an order here from work (every other time i've ordered the games at my house). i didn't wanna wait till my lunch break and have everyone else putting in orders before me. no way am i gonna be on a waiting list for gta 4 :P

#1132 Kauza

Kauza

Caggius Maximus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:47 PM

Damn it! I just pre-ordered from Gamestop last weekend! Oh well. Savin' them credits for something else now.:)

I actually preordered from Best Buy because I'm fairly certain it is going to take forever to get it after it comes out. So, I'm thinking I'll just keep my Best Buy preorder, and when the order finally does arrive, I'll just return that one to BB and be done with it.
Posted Image

#1133 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:49 PM

Ordered GTA IV. I've been waiting for that update.

#1134 spamminator

spamminator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:53 PM

Geez. All that and only GTA4 added? How hard is it to just put up all the releases through June? I'm sitting on 5 credits, and it looks like I'll be sitting on them through Fall....

#1135 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:54 PM

I thought I had enough for 2 games, but apparently I'm a credit shy. That makes me sad :cry:

*I figured out that I should have an extra game, but something is messed up with it. I think it will work itself out.

#1136 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:19 PM

Got a reply with regards to my tax situation:

sincerely apologize for the delay in replying to your ticket.

I am sorry to hear you have not received the form, however, your was sent to the address on the completed W9 on January 30th.

As you have not received it though, we will be glad to resend it to you. Although, we will still resend a paper copy to you, I will request that a copy be emailed to you on Monday.

I never received the form (the "first" time they sent it). This was sent on the 5th. It is now Tuesday. If I don't have it by Friday, I'm filing my taxes and reporting them to the IRS.

#1137 Coyotezeye

Coyotezeye

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:34 PM

Does your friend have an account on there too? If so you may not want to. If he does, and you place an order from his computer, they may think you are using multiple accounts & ban both your account & your friends.

www.exilecomputergaming.com
LAN Parties in Albany, NY

#1138 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:52 PM

Just ordered GTAIV. Yay!

#1139 homeland

homeland

woman wooh man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:09 PM

Got a reply with regards to my tax situation:

sincerely apologize for the delay in replying to your ticket.

I am sorry to hear you have not received the form, however, your was sent to the address on the completed W9 on January 30th.

As you have not received it though, we will be glad to resend it to you. Although, we will still resend a paper copy to you, I will request that a copy be emailed to you on Monday.

I never received the form (the "first" time they sent it). This was sent on the 5th. It is now Tuesday. If I don't have it by Friday, I'm filing my taxes and reporting them to the IRS.

I don't think Trainn is the best organization to believe when it comes to mailing.

#1140 Zmonkay

Zmonkay

Awesome in Small Doses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:57 PM

greaaaaat, had to submit my account for review. Looks like GTA will likely be delayed (since I won't be anywhere near the first people to order it). Oh well, it's finals week anyway.
For Sale: Like New/Opened Once Japanese Transformer 2010 Reissue Predaking http://www.cheapassg...291#post2498291

yourfree360games referal: SIGN UP AND GET FREE 360 games with easy and free (or dirt cheap) trial offers
http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=233445