Photo
- - - - -

Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

• Please log in to reply
11801 replies to this topic

#11611 deftony

deftony

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

Anyone get an Xbox Live code from the site? I tried to order one last month, waited about three weeks (two weeks past the est. ship date) and opened a support ticket asking for a status. They replied saying the code was emailed to me, but I never got it, I checked all the folders and spam in my inbox. I just reopened the support ticket and waiting for another response.

I think I'm done with this site after this.

#11612 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:25 PM

Anyone get an Xbox Live code from the site? I tried to order one last month, waited about three weeks (two weeks past the est. ship date) and opened a support ticket asking for a status. They replied saying the code was emailed to me, but I never got it, I checked all the folders and spam in my inbox. I just reopened the support ticket and waiting for another response.

I think I'm done with this site after this.

Same thing happened to me. When I reopened the support ticket I asked them if they could resend the e-mail. They did and I got my code and was able to redeem it.

#11613 SylvianLight

SylvianLight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

My support ticket was opened 9/11 and still no reply. I guess I'll start another support ticket.

#11614 jfuze

jfuze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

2 more offers they declined to credit me after submitting MCR. Am I the only person getting fucked this bad?

#11615 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:02 PM

I personally have never been denied any MCR that I can think of. And I've had a couple fairly recent ones go through without issue.

#11616 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:04 PM

2 more offers they declined to credit me after submitting MCR. Am I the only person getting fucked this bad?

Did you send in the complete email? Not just the email message you get you have to send them the full headers. You get those from options when you open up the email. its a bunch of codes.
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#11617 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

just got shipping confirmation for borderlands 2. Did mention release date delivery if available when I placed the order. Hopefully, it arrives tomorrow. How has release date delivery been the past couple of months. Been over 6 months since I placed and order?

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#11618 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

The last couple I've ordered with RDD have been delivered on release day. Arkham City and Max Payne 3 that I can remember were delivered on the release date.
If its free, its for me!!

#11619 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

The last couple I've ordered with RDD have been delivered on release day. Arkham City and Max Payne 3 that I can remember were delivered on the release date.

ok. thx. Never had a problem getting my game within a week of being shipped like others have. Here hoping I get it tomorrow.

#11620 alc919

alc919

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:17 AM

i recently got fucked out of the protect my score offer

#11621 SylvianLight

SylvianLight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:25 AM

They've credited me for my MCRs but they won't send my gift.

#11622 kicks

kicks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

When a pre-order incentive is included like a dlc code, how does yourfree360games.com work? I picked up a copy of Borderlands 2 from best buy today and they generated a dlc code on the receipt along with emailing me a copy of it. Since yourfree360games.com places the order through amazon, how will the code get to me?

#11623 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

When a pre-order incentive is included like a dlc code, how does yourfree360games.com work? I picked up a copy of Borderlands 2 from best buy today and they generated a dlc code on the receipt along with emailing me a copy of it. Since yourfree360games.com places the order through amazon, how will the code get to me?

They won't/don't provide the DLC or freebie items, unless they are physically inside the case of the game (like an Online Pass).

Their reason to me long ago is that, when they order from Amazon, their account-type doesn't allow them preorder bonuses/promotional credits/etc. They don't receive them themselves.

#11624 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

they added nba 2k13 today along with the dynasty edition of the game but its 5 credits...:roll:

#11625 kicks

kicks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

They won't/don't provide the DLC or freebie items, unless they are physically inside the case of the game (like an Online Pass).

Their reason to me long ago is that, when they order from Amazon, their account-type doesn't allow them preorder bonuses/promotional credits/etc. They don't receive them themselves.

Here's the response I got from them

"Unfortunately, as the games are obtained in bulk, we do not receive access to individual unlock codes / pre-order bonuses. The only bonuses available are those offered directly by the game publishers and included in the packages."

I contacted amazon customer service via live chat and they informed that the code was indeed emailed to the account that placed the order and that I needed to request it from them. I provided them the response from transcendant and they then stated that they would get in touch with their marketing group and I'd hear something back within 2 days.

Something I found out that was disappointing from a friend who purchased the vault hunters edition from best buy was that even that edition didn't come with a premiere code inside.

#11626 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

Here's the response I got from them

"Unfortunately, as the games are obtained in bulk, we do not receive access to individual unlock codes / pre-order bonuses. The only bonuses available are those offered directly by the game publishers and included in the packages."

I contacted amazon customer service via live chat and they informed that the code was indeed emailed to the account that placed the order and that I needed to request it from them. I provided them the response from transcendant and they then stated that they would get in touch with their marketing group and I'd hear something back within 2 days.

Something I found out that was disappointing from a friend who purchased the vault hunters edition from best buy was that even that edition didn't come with a premiere code inside.

Interesting. Let us know if anything pans out. (I always kinda thought Trainn was full of shit in that regard....they probably have an eBay account or something to sell the DLC codes...)

Yeah, the Premiere Codes are all sent via email. I got emailed mine a day or two after my Ultimate Loot Chest shipped (from Fry's).

#11627 sbaker44

sbaker44

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:37 AM

they added nba 2k13 today along with the dynasty edition of the game but its 5 credits...:roll:

This made me go look and they added a bunch of other games including Resident Evil 6 archives for only 2 credits. Yes please :bouncy:

#11628 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

I just ordered RE6 Archives. Hopefully they don't screw up and send the regular edition (even though the regular is listed as its own game).

#11629 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

I'd go for the RE6 Archive but I already own the other pieces except Code V HD.

If they just offered Amazon gift cards for $60, it would be so much easier for everyone.
If its free, its for me!!

#11630 SylvianLight

SylvianLight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

Has anyone been received replies back from support recently? I can't get in touch to inquire as to why my reward hasn't arrived.

#11631 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:36 AM

Has anyone been received replies back from support recently? I can't get in touch to inquire as to why my reward hasn't arrived.

I asked about a MCR that was over 10 days. Got a response the next day. Send the email at night time so basically 1 day n half to hear back.

Oh and did receive Borderlands 2 on release date. Shipped from Amazon overnight.

#11632 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

I just ordered RE6 Archives. Hopefully they don't screw up and send the regular edition (even though the regular is listed as its own game).

Aaaand now you have me paranoid about my choice. Has something like that happened before? Either way I'm getting RE6 for $7 or so, but I'd like RE4HD and the RE5 DLC too.

#11633 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:30 AM

damn i originally had no interested in RE6 but im going to check out the demo right now just because theyre offering the limited edition upgrade for the same amount of credits!

#11634 DoPeSun

DoPeSun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

Aaaand now you have me paranoid about my choice. Has something like that happened before? Either way I'm getting RE6 for $7 or so, but I'd like RE4HD and the RE5 DLC too.

I put in the order for Resident Evil 6 Archives as well. Im not worried about any mistakes. Never had any issues with trainn in my 3 or so years with them.

Well, just one. Halo:reach was supposed to be release day but amazon couldn't fulfill the request for a bunch of us. But, it was corrected. With bonuses. So i wouldnt worry much about trainn.

Worry more about the dumb ass carrier who will just leave the package on your front step without a signature..

Also, im hoping they add Black OPS II hardened edition for 2 credits..

#11635 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

It will likely be fine...especially since they have both versions listed. It's just, in the past, sometimes they mistakenly put up incorrect box art or descriptions and such on games.

#11636 GBmanNC

GBmanNC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

Anyone having problems ordering? I hit the order button but it goes right back to the progress page.
For FREE Xbox 360 games go to http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=232444!

So far recieved about $400 in games!

#11637 jfuze

jfuze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

Has anyone done the Handyman Club, Gardening Club, Hunting Club, or Fishing Club? Is it really just $3 each? Any hidden fees or anything I should know?

#11638 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

looks like they changed re6 archives to 4 credits. i wonder if theyre going to honor our orders for those us that already ordered it at 2 credits...im expecting it to get cancelled...

#11639 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

With a new game costing $60, and RE6 Archives costing $90, I'd expect it to be 3 credits, not 4. However, if you're using referrals, it's still the standard 2 referrals, though that doesn't seem to be the case with NBA 2k13 Dynasty edition.

As for the Club offers, I don't know. IIRC it's $3 and then they charge you an expensive recurring subscription after a few months, and you need to call and cancel before that happens. They wouldn't take my debit card, though; it just redirected to a blank screen. There used to be an exploit that would've allowed you to complete them all without entering any info, but that was patched around the time Trainn added them.

#11640 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

so last night I sent a support ticket asking if they were going to honor my Order for archives and they replied this morning assuring me that my order was fine and would have release day delivery :)