Photo
- - - - -

Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

• Please log in to reply
11801 replies to this topic

#11671 jfuze

jfuze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Just wanted to ask, what was the longest time it took before Trainn shipped a game? Mine has yet to ship.

About 3 months was the longest for me.

#11672 mando6599

mando6599

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

Anyone tried the Journey Pass offer? Successful or failure? Comments, if so, plz.

mando

#11673 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:30 AM

I
Spoiler

#11674 CMoney™

CMoney™

A disciple of the Yellow King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:23 AM

About 3 months was the longest for me.

Wow, that's long. I guess I might be in for a long wait.

#11675 jfuze

jfuze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Lol, they just denied 2 more MCRs. Thats 4 denied MCR in the past couple months and nothing I can do about it.

#11676 beard.

beard.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

Order Borderlands 2 on the 4th. Still waiting for it to ship.

#11677 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

hey guys, im planning to order an xbox live messenger kit. the thing is ive ordered it 5 times in a row. once this year, and 4 times last year.

is it ok if i order it again? im afraid ill get banned or something heh.. because i think amazon tells trainn if a customer returns an item too often?

#11678 shniqueter

shniqueter

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

has anyone done the offers:

Cooking CLub
Fishing Club
Gardening Club
Hunting Club
Handyman Club

They all seem like the same company. Each is for .5 credits and is $3. But it does say in the terms that the customer has the right to request a full refund sooo it could be free. Does anyone know if you can do all 5 of them and if the cancelation is easy and actually free?

#11679 CMoney™

CMoney™

A disciple of the Yellow King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

My order for Sleeping Dogs has finally shipped. I'm glad I didn't have to wait months for it.

Next step, seeing if it actually arrives.

#11680 alc919

alc919

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

has anyone done the offers:

Cooking CLub
Fishing Club
Gardening Club
Hunting Club
Handyman Club

They all seem like the same company. Each is for .5 credits and is $3. But it does say in the terms that the customer has the right to request a full refund sooo it could be free. Does anyone know if you can do all 5 of them and if the cancelation is easy and actually free?

i might try this, since you dont have to return anything

#11681 SylvianLight

SylvianLight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

Reliashield link appears to be dead. I've already done Protect My Score. Keranique is only worth .5 credits, costs $3.95 and also requires shipping the product back. You do get to keep the fortifying mousse which sells on ebay for around $15 if you find a bidder.

*Terms & Conditions: If you decide to keep the products, you will be billed in two easy payments of $79.95, the first 30 days and second payment 60 days following receipt of trial shipment. Then, unless you cancel, you will continue to receive a fresh 60 day supply every 2 months with the same guaranteed low price of just $79.95 per month plus $3.95 S&P per shipment which will be conveniently billed to the card you provided today. By clicking "Order Securely", you authorize us to charge your card for each 2 jar shipment per the terms described above. There is no commitment to continue and no minimum purchase. You can call customer service at 1-800-237-4131 at any time to cancel. Each shipment you receive is covered by the same 30-day Money Back Guarantee, just call within 30 days and return the product within two weeks for a full refund of the purchase price!

http://www.ebay.com/...e mousse&_frs=1

Not sure if it's even worth the trouble.

Then there are the five club offers which are 3$ each for .5 credits. Total that's 15$ for 2.5 credits.

Anyone done any of these?

#11682 alc919

alc919

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

signed up for one of those clubs, tried to sign up for another but kept getting the following error

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

#11683 alc919

alc919

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:25 AM

Reliashield link appears to be dead. I've already done Protect My Score. Keranique is only worth .5 credits, costs $3.95 and also requires shipping the product back. You do get to keep the fortifying mousse which sells on ebay for around $15 if you find a bidder.

http://www.ebay.com/...e mousse&_frs=1

Not sure if it's even worth the trouble.

Then there are the five club offers which are 3$ each for .5 credits. Total that's 15$ for 2.5 credits.

Anyone done any of these?

Reliashield is back but where did u find this $3.95 number?

#11684 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

Just a heads up, they should be updating the site with upcoming releases (rest of the month into next month) at some point tomorrow.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#11685 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

Anyone tried the Journey Pass offer? Successful or failure? Comments, if so, plz.

mando

Just did it a couple of hours ago, but have yet to receive credit or even receive a confirmation email, although it does say that it may take an hour or two to receive an email.
Posted Image

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#11686 beard.

beard.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

This is my first pain in the ass in awhile. Ordered Borderlands 2 on the 4th. Received shipping confirmation on the 11th. Sent them a ticket Sunday saying I haven't received it. Got a response Monday saying it'd be here Wednesday. Nothing today. Ugh.

#11687 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

Bah.

Looks like they didn't update nor did my Journey Pass offer credit, didn't even receive my welcome email. Looks like I'm calling them tomorrow to get them to send it to me or cancel my trial and demand a refund.
Posted Image

#11688 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:49 AM

Well they added a few games, but the only really big ones were MOH and Forza Horizons.

And my Journey Pass offer finally credited. Seems like a random ass time for it to credit, but whatever at least it did.

Now waiting for Need for Speed Most Wanted Criterion or WWE '13.
Posted Image

#11689 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Great Shape Today is $4.99 with 14 day trial.

Credits INSTANTLY for me.

product must be returned before 14 days though... sigh

for reliashield, can i sign up for the monthly $8 membership and get credit for it?

#11690 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Great Shape Today is $4.99 with 14 day trial.

Credits INSTANTLY for me.

product must be returned before 14 days though... sigh

for reliashield, can i sign up for the monthly $8 membership and get credit for it?

Yeah I got instant credit for Great Shape Today....yesterday.

I don't see why you couldn't get credit for the $8 membership.
Posted Image

#11691 beard.

beard.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Borderlands 2 came today finally. USPS though, which was kinda weird.

#11692 beard.

beard.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

Well they added a few games, but the only really big ones were MOH and Forza Horizons.

And my Journey Pass offer finally credited. Seems like a random ass time for it to credit, but whatever at least it did.

Now waiting for Need for Speed Most Wanted Criterion or WWE '13.

Looks like they added more, including Halo 4, AC3, WWE 13 and NFS: MW

#11693 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Have people still been getting release date delivery?
Posted Image

#11694 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

I think most of us got our Resident Evil 6 orders on release day at the beginning of the month; anything later than that I can't be sure about.

#11695 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

Bah.

Looks like I won't be getting release day shipping for Need for Speed.
Posted Image

#11696 Kent K25

Kent K25

MTB Mamba

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Anyone having problems ordering? I hit the order button but it goes right back to the progress page.

I'm having this problem today...anyone else?

Posted Image

#11697 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

I placed an order last week, no problem. Have you tried using a different browser, logging out and back in, etc.?

#11698 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

you guys think I can do a credit check for my friend on my account? Need an easy offer and he needs a credit check. will trainn find out I didnt use my info to do the offer? I remember when i started I did the same and had no problems but dont know if I can still do it. considering that if I dont get credit I have to send MCR using my frieds name on ticket etc? Should I take a chance?
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#11699 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

hey guys.

i want to cancel great shape, but i have no idea how.

when i began the trial, i received a call from a george barker. it went straight to voicemail and i ignored it. i never received the package by the way.

anyone know how to cancel it?

#11700 Kent K25

Kent K25

MTB Mamba

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

I placed an order last week, no problem. Have you tried using a different browser, logging out and back in, etc.?

Yeah, no luck in firefox, IE, and Chrome.

I'm definitely eligible too...

"Congratulations! Your account has been reviewed and approved! Click here or visit the "Rewards" page to place your order! "

Posted Image