Photo
- - - - -

Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

• Please log in to reply
11801 replies to this topic

#11731 DoPeSun

DoPeSun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

Lack of posts r due to a lack of offers..

#11732 Fatso2027

Fatso2027

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Made my first order on here in years back in January. Tried to get Farcry 3. Said it shipped, but when I checked tracking all it told me was invalid number. Sent in a ticket and was told I'd here something soon. Took them about a month to actually resolve it, and that was after I replied to the ticket about once a week. Got my credits refunded, and was told the site should update today. Going to try to get Metal Gear Rising. Fingers crossed it works, looks like there's been a lot of problems as of late

#11733 macjz212

macjz212

Carnivorous One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

Games list updated as well as a couple new offers

Just remember, swords don't kill people, anime fans that think a 50-hit combo is the only way to end confrontation, kill people.

:lol:Take surveys, make money
http://www.cashcrate.com/1354408
Posted Image

#11734 Fatso2027

Fatso2027

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

What are some good offers? I've only done Gamefly and Netflix so far, looking for prolbaby just 2 more offers, a lot of them seem to be kind of suspect.

#11735 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

Any listed in the first post would/should be good offers. (If any of them still exist on Trainn's site.)

#11736 Fatso2027

Fatso2027

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

Most of those are gone. I may try to look into the offers and compile a list for the thread, and then try out a few and post results

#11737 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:16 AM

Most of those are gone. I may try to look into the offers and compile a list for the thread, and then try out a few and post results

Until you actually receive the most recent game you ordered from them, I would proceed very cautiously. I'm not sure if we've had confirmation of anyone actually receiving a game in the past 4-5 months.

#11738 Fatso2027

Fatso2027

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

It took them a very long time to get back to me and resolve my last issue. I re ordered a new game, and now I have the same problem of the tracking showing up from parcel force with a tracking number of 0. They claim that the last item was scanned on Jan 22 then had nothing after that. I'm not exactly counting on anything here, but I'll raise hell with them until they deliver.

#11739 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

I forgot about that site. Yeah still waiting for 2 games since last september/october.

#11740 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

It took them a very long time to get back to me and resolve my last issue. I re ordered a new game, and now I have the same problem of the tracking showing up from parcel force with a tracking number of 0. They claim that the last item was scanned on Jan 22 then had nothing after that. I'm not exactly counting on anything here, but I'll raise hell with them until they deliver.

Guessing you still haven't gotten your game yet. As much as I have used and loved Trainn/YF360G over the past 6 years, I think the well has run dry. I really don't think more than one person runs this thing. Maybe a guy and his spouse at best. And it doesn't seem like they have any interest in keeping it credible anymore. If I had to guess, I would say that business has slowed (both in terms of users and sponsors), and it wasn't financially worth keeping up with.

Now, they're basically just running it into the ground, not caring about the good name they had built up, and just cashing in on people who are still willing to complete offers, without giving anything back. I hate to be that pessimistic about it...but NOBODY has this many shipping issues. And there's no reason they can't give you a valid tracking number. Shipping goods just isn't some kind of mystical process.

I would strongly advise that nobody complete another offer unless they have solid proof that things have changed for the better. If all you knew was the last 3-4 pages of this thread, you would think it was always a huge scam.

#11741 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

yeah. im so disappointed.

i signed up for bad offers too and lost around $160 because the sponsors had some "system toruble" and couldn't cancel my membership/subscription for a week. sum bullshit like that.

man i could really use this to get the injustice game

#11742 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

are you guys sending support tickets often?

i want the 2 shipments i deserved. im back in the game guys, you should be too

#11743 BelieveTheHype

BelieveTheHype

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

Can't we report these guys to the BBB?

#11744 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

Bump!

I have no idea. I don't mind doing it if this can be reported.

#11745 Munny1212

Munny1212

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

Hope so, been having an issue with an order since January

#11746 alc919

alc919

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

Fuck trainn, now i know the first hand struggles everyone has gone thru with them

#11747 BelieveTheHype

BelieveTheHype

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

Well, I'll do my part this weekend and report them to the BBB while I'm visiting my mom (house IP address that I used for this site back in the day). No internet at my current residence and all gaming sites are blocked here at work (aside from this one).

I have/had about 14 credits stocked up and it saddens me to see this site has become unreliable.

3 recents open orders --
Bioshock: Infinite ("shipped" yesterday 3/27/13)
Tomb Raider ("shipped" 3/4/13)
Dead Space 3 ("shipped" 2/11/13).

Auto email says games take about 5 days and it's been well over that for the first two games.

I gave TRAINN about 3-4 weeks for my Dead Space 3 to arrive, but have yet to receive it, so I opened up a ticket about 3 weeks ago that I doubt they've replied to.

UPDATE: Just did a quick Google search and it seems complaints have already been filed http://www.bbb.org/c...1578/complaints

BBB Accreditation
Transcendent Innovations, Inc is not BBB Accredited.

Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.

To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.

I will follow through with my complaint...just not sure if it will solve anything.

Edited by BelieveTheHype, 28 March 2013 - 02:31 PM.

#11748 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

Sorry to hear, guys.

Was always wary of holding onto credits for this very reason.

I live *somewhat* near the area I think they're located. (Well, little more than an hour away.)

If I find time, maybe I can take a trip up to see where/what they are (if anything).

#11749 BelieveTheHype

BelieveTheHype

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

Okay guys, they never replied to my ticket I submitted on 3/4/13.

I filed a report with the BBB...don't think it will do anything...it just sucks that they're basically stealing people's money now and not following through with game shipments.

It was good while it lasted.

#11750 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

No luck on my order from Feb 2.

I've still got a couple credits left, but I'm still way ahead on my "investment to games received" ratio.

I wonder if they will put an April update since nobody has received a game in a long time.
If its free, its for me!!

#11751 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

Well, I looked up the Oak Lawn, IL address...and it's a UPS Store.

So, either they were intercepting mail to that address, or maybe worked at UPS? Either way, it's no business address for them.

Gonna edit the thread title.

#11752 mando6599

mando6599

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:51 AM

Whoa, hold on there guys. I recently got a "Shipped" on my BioShock Infinite order. I will update you here when I receive it, hopefully very soon. It's only been a few days since it switched to "Shipped" from "Processing".

#11753 beard.

beard.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

I think lots of people here have had stuff "shipped" but they've never shown up and can't get a response.

#11754 mando6599

mando6599

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

Well, either way I'll keep you posted on if and when I receive the game.

#11755 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

yeah, i got 2 games that were "shipped" since last september i believe..

#11756 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

Seems like the last games anyone got were BO2 preorders, and before that, stuff ordered in mid-late October.

Sent in another support ticket after two months, let's see what they tell me this time, or if they tell me anything.

The funny thing is, it looks like Trainn is paying out most cashouts on their other sites, although I've noticed a bunch more complaints about payments not received over the last few months on referral-swapping sites. It's apparently just this site that's stopped sending out orders.

#11757 mando6599

mando6599

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:18 AM

Seems like the last games anyone got were BO2 preorders, and before that, stuff ordered in mid-late October.

Sent in another support ticket after two months, let's see what they tell me this time, or if they tell me anything.

The funny thing is, it looks like Trainn is paying out most cashouts on their other sites, although I've noticed a bunch more complaints about payments not received over the last few months on referral-swapping sites. It's apparently just this site that's stopped sending out orders.

The last game I received was early October and was XCOM. Very fun game, btw.

#11758 macjz212

macjz212

Carnivorous One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

I would just like to let everyone know that I received my Bioshock Infinite order this morning via FedEx Overnight Delivery (no invoice or anything inside, just game). I placed the order on March 27th and have been sending support tickets every other day this past week and a half. I'm still waiting on my Dead Space 3 order from Feb. 16th but they said they would be looking into that. There may still be some hope for other orders!

Just remember, swords don't kill people, anime fans that think a 50-hit combo is the only way to end confrontation, kill people.

:lol:Take surveys, make money
http://www.cashcrate.com/1354408
Posted Image

#11759 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

I got a reply that there was a shipping delay and that my game is scheduled to arrive on Monday.
If its free, its for me!!

#11760 mando6599

mando6599

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

"I am sorry to hear your game has not yet arrived. I have checked on the order and it appears that the shipment had experienced a carrier delay that resulted in the delayed arrival, but, it has since been corrected and your game is scheduled to arrive Tuesday.

We apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused."

This was the quote they sent to several of my open tickets, fyi.