Photo
- - - - -

Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

• Please log in to reply
11801 replies to this topic

#2071 eminemobied12

eminemobied12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:55 PM

Did you send in a support ticket asking about the status of it? They wouldn't take my original sign-up email because it didn't confirm my phone. I had to reply to the support ticket then with my complete email from when they confirmed my phone. It then took 14 days exactly from when I gave them the updated info.

yea i just got a response... they told me to send them the phone confirmation like u said...

also they told me i have received $420 in gifts from them... looks like 2 more games and i'm done....

#2072 max pl

max pl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:09 PM

holy crap the consumer direct reps are so persistent to keep me as a customer.

i just couldnt say no cause they were so nice. they did extend my 5 day trial to a 30 day trial and i will more than likely still cancel, but i just couldnt say no cause the guy was such a good salesman who actually sold me on the product.

#2073 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:56 PM

:rofl: at this Consumer Direct rep I got. She was obviously new at this. She had no idea what any of the terms of service were and kept putting me on hold to ask someone for answers. Then she had trouble reading me some TOS crap. I heard someone talking her through it towards the end as well. I should have known I would be in trouble after I had to explain FOUR times how to spell my first name. Johnathan is not that complicated. After two tries she was at somehow at "Johnthen". Dumb bitch.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2074 fraggedbylaggers

fraggedbylaggers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:14 AM

so is the blockbuster one good? It really credits instantly? I have just been sitting on 4 green refferralls for the longest time...
Posted Image

#2075 Kent K25

Kent K25

MTB Mamba

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:01 AM

:rofl: at this Consumer Direct rep I got. She was obviously new at this. She had no idea what any of the terms of service were and kept putting me on hold to ask someone for answers. Then she had trouble reading me some TOS crap. I heard someone talking her through it towards the end as well. I should have known I would be in trouble after I had to explain FOUR times how to spell my first name. Johnathan is not that complicated. After two tries she was at somehow at "Johnthen". Dumb bitch.

Give her a break man. Just trying to do her job. Who knows what kind of rough life she's had. Maybe she made some bad choices as a kid, had a kid and had to drop out of school. Could be a single mom now with no education just trying to get by. Maybe she's just dumb, either way...

Just be happy you have a good life and won't have to end up in her situation some day.

#2076 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:00 AM

Awesome. I just called to cancel my consumer direct account and I got to the part where I was asked why I wanted to close my account since it has only been open for three days and I just told her I didn't like the website. She started to do the part where she tries to get me to stay and then it sounded like she hung up on me.

I tried calling back and I got a message saying "All verizon circuits are busy". So the problem was on my end. I just got the confirmation email saying my account was closed, so I'm glad I didn't have to go through all of it again.

I also agree that their sales people are really nice.

Formerly known as RawisJericho

Posted Image

#2077 xxtheycallmedxx

xxtheycallmedxx

Proud PS3/360/Wii Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:25 AM

has anyone done the "Your Credit Report" ? After completing the site it links you to (called membersonlycredit.com) I didn't receive a confirmation from your credit report or this "members only credit" site....should I be worried?
Posted Image

#2078 homeland

homeland

woman wooh man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:50 AM

Well first time I screwed up. Didn't realize consumer direct was only 5 days, my own mistake. At least it was only $29. lesson learneed.

#2079 taint mcgee

taint mcgee

Having 7 KEEAAAADDDSSS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:31 AM

How does the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, Refund Policy and Cancellation Policy work?
Canceling an account no longer in the Free Trial Offer period, will immediately cease any additional charges. Member agrees to pay any accumulated, unbilled charges or fees to its Company account through the date of cancellation, at the time of cancellation. A full refund will be given after you have cancelled your account and you make a refund request to our customer service, by our on-line "Contact us" form on our web site, within 30 days of becoming a member. After 30 days, only the very last amount charged to your method of payment will be refunded. Any partial refund does not automatically waive any further balance owed. You may reactivate your account at any time.

This is from the consumer direct website maybe you might want to look into it.
CAGS are gonna help me get a Wii! Join the Conga line and they will help you. Please check out the forum, read the rules, and sign up so other cags and yourself can get a free wii! Just GO HERE http://www.cheapassg... /><br /><br />

#2080 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:44 PM

Well first time I screwed up. Didn't realize consumer direct was only 5 days, my own mistake. At least it was only $29. lesson learneed.

You can call and get it refunded. Its suposed to be a 30 day trial.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2081 popemogoth

popemogoth

pop-EMO-goth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

Hey does anyone have any information regarding identity sweeps such as cancellation number and trial duration?

Thanks

#2082 xxtheycallmedxx

xxtheycallmedxx

Proud PS3/360/Wii Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:36 PM

Hey does anyone have any information regarding identity sweeps such as cancellation number and trial duration?

Thanks

[FONT="]Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165
Hours: ????

On a side note,I received my credit from doing "your credit report" but here's the weird part.I was checking my email and saw 2 "transcend offer completed" and when I opened them it was for the same offer.I assumed that it was just the automated emailing system sending me the same email twice,but when I logged into my YF360G account I really did received two credits from this one offer !!! (with two different completion IDs)....Has this happened to anyone else ever ??
[/FONT]
Posted Image

#2083 armageddon

armageddon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:23 AM

[FONT="]Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165
Hours: ????

On a side note,I received my credit from doing "your credit report" but here's the weird part.I was checking my email and saw 2 "transcend offer completed" and when I opened them it was for the same offer.I assumed that it was just the automated emailing system sending me the same email twice,but when I logged into my YF360G account I really did received two credits from this one offer !!! (with two different completion IDs)....Has this happened to anyone else ever ??
[/FONT]

it happened to me and the extra credit was taken away after like a week

#2084 armageddon

armageddon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:31 AM

Give her a break man. Just trying to do her job. Who knows what kind of rough life she's had. Maybe she made some bad choices as a kid, had a kid and had to drop out of school. Could be a single mom now with no education just trying to get by. Maybe she's just dumb, either way...

Just be happy you have a good life and won't have to end up in her situation some day.

i know, jeez. anyways shes probably a babe and her looks make up for her intelligence. but you dont have to know english to be smart :bouncy:

#2085 Kent K25

Kent K25

MTB Mamba

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:35 AM

i know, jeez. anyways shes probably a babe and her looks make up for her intelligence. but you dont have to know english to be smart :bouncy:

Haha, I wouldn't go that far.

#2086 xxtheycallmedxx

xxtheycallmedxx

Proud PS3/360/Wii Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:56 AM

it happened to me and the extra credit was taken away after like a week

aww crap....well i figured it was too good to be true...its ok though if I can find one more offer to do I'll have enough credits saved up for 4 games...thanks for the response
Posted Image

#2087 armageddon

armageddon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:23 AM

aww crap....well i figured it was too good to be true...its ok though if I can find one more offer to do I'll have enough credits saved up for 4 games...thanks for the response

i tried to take advantage of it and order something but they canceled it before it shipped probably and wrote "Duplicate" next to the 2nd credit I got. So it would say like "Identity Sweep" and then "Identity Sweep - duplicate"

#2088 Joph

Joph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:12 PM

i am having such a hard time with emusic. i never got a confirmation email. i cant even set up my account to start using it. my emails to customer support tell me just to check my spam mail for the email. they are terrible customer service. waiting on more emails now. on top of that it didnt credit for me so its a MCR.

anyone have this much trouble with emusic?

#2089 taint mcgee

taint mcgee

Having 7 KEEAAAADDDSSS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:30 PM

Consumer direct called me MRS. Keith RXXXXX!
CAGS are gonna help me get a Wii! Join the Conga line and they will help you. Please check out the forum, read the rules, and sign up so other cags and yourself can get a free wii! Just GO HERE http://www.cheapassg... /><br /><br />

#2090 ighosty

ighosty

I just lost the game.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

just put down my order for ninja gaiden II, any other offers that can be canceled online other then gamefly, blockbuster, netflixs, and emusic?
Posted Image
Currently Playing:
:360: SKATE 2
:ps3: Killzone 2
:ps2: Rogue Galaxy

#2091 CaHooKaMan

CaHooKaMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:46 AM

consumer direct was one of my nicest customer service rep experiences. i went through the usual questions of why i wanted to cancel and she tried to give me a 9.95 deal but i said i just didnt want the service. she asked if i needed any more help and i asked if my 29.95 would be refunded and she went ahead and processed the request. i immediately got an e-mail that said the refund was successful.

#2092 xxtheycallmedxx

xxtheycallmedxx

Proud PS3/360/Wii Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:51 AM

i tried to take advantage of it and order something but they canceled it before it shipped probably and wrote "Duplicate" next to the 2nd credit I got. So it would say like "Identity Sweep" and then "Identity Sweep - duplicate"

LOL I was thinking of trying the same thing,but I have so many credits stored up ahead of this and there isn't a game I want..as it stands I have enough for 4 gmaes...if the duplicate went through I would need to do another offer anyway to make it 5...Thanks for the info though...
Posted Image

#2093 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:16 PM

Munch,

Did you get credit for Credit Check Total? Mine finally credited earlier this week.

#2094 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:20 PM

Yeah, I sent a MCR in on the 23rd. I heard back from them on the 25th saying it credited on the 23rd. It wasn't there on the 24th, so I think they retroactively credited me to make me look like a dumbass for sending a MCR.

I now have 2 credits built up but can only order one more game for the year. I think I'm going to order a bunch of shit come January.

#2095 Mowgli87

Mowgli87

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:38 PM

I was just filling out a MCR for Blockbuster and I accidentally hit enter before I finished. I tried to send a message to Trainn using the "contact us" link but was unsuccessful. Any suggestions??

#2096 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:45 PM

Send an e-mail to contact@trainn.org with all of the headers copied and pasted in for the blockbuster credit. I'm pissed that didn't go through for you. Did you do the Amazing Web Store offer? That should instantly credit, just clear your cookies before you do it.

#2097 Mowgli87

Mowgli87

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:00 PM

Send an e-mail to contact@trainn.org with all of the headers copied and pasted in for the blockbuster credit. I'm pissed that didn't go through for you. Did you do the Amazing Web Store offer? That should instantly credit, just clear your cookies before you do it.

Yeah, me too. I haven't done anymore yet. Just got back home yesterday afternoon and played GTA4 for several hours:roll:. I might sign up for a one or two more this afternoon...

#2098 allesd

allesd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:33 PM

What is the easiest offer I can do with an American Express gift card? I have done the following:

At Home Rewards
Privacy Matters
DealMax
Zooba
Stamps.com
Complete Home
Great Fun

#2099 Joph

Joph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:29 AM

What is the easiest offer I can do with an American Express gift card? I have done the following:

At Home Rewards
Privacy Matters
DealMax
Zooba
Stamps.com
Complete Home
Great Fun

the credit report offers are very easy to do

#2100 Kent K25

Kent K25

MTB Mamba

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:36 AM

Blockbuster was instant for me, first TRUE instant credit yet.

What games are we expecting in the next update?