Photo
- - - - -

Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

• Please log in to reply
11801 replies to this topic

#2101 elnegro31

elnegro31

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:41 AM

i did the stamps offer since it said credit instantly but hasnt credited yet how long did it take yall

#2102 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:51 AM

It's been a week for me without any credit. I just filed a MCR.

i did the stamps offer since it said credit instantly but hasnt credited yet how long did it take yall

Posted Image Posted Image

Kayden you would be awesome in Congress.

#2103 Fatso2027

Fatso2027

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2008 - 06:14 AM

Ok guys, I have a plan, but I want opinions.
The only games I really play now are Guitar Hero. I def. plan to get GHA, but I also want to pick up some WoW stuff. I can get 1 copy of GHA from the MCR that should go through in a couple days. Do you think it would work to get ANOTHER GHA and return it to buy the stuff I want?
Also, I have only ordered GH2, and only once.

#2104 eminemobied12

eminemobied12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:15 PM

from what i remember reading somewhere in this thread someone emailed trainn about the 2 GH limit and if it'll affect GHA when it comes out and didn't they say u'll still be allowed to order the bundle even if u hit the 2 GH limit? correct me if i'm wrong on that

also need some gaming advice, I found out i hit the $420 mark in gifts from TRAINN so far, which means I have $179 left... now I have 3 credits and 2 MCR's that should go through... i wanted GHA but then i'd be left with approx $60ish bucks available... what the hell am i going to get with 3 credits? i'd have to get some crappy game like cod2... i'm screwed (besides how the hell did GH2, GH3, RB, RB Drums & Scene It come out to $420? i assumed they used amazon prime since all my shipments were from there and 2 day shipping which would be free)

#2105 max pl

max pl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2008 - 03:58 PM

wow uh some lady just called as one of consumer directs affiliates, and while speaking about 1000 words per minute, she basically said she's signing me up for like 5 offers; i cant cancel them til i receive them in the mail either.

i dont know what just happened cause this lady and the before her both spoke at a 1000 words per minute. no joke.

#2106 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2008 - 04:46 PM

wow uh some lady just called as one of consumer directs affiliates, and while speaking about 1000 words per minute, she basically said she's signing me up for like 5 offers; i cant cancel them til i receive them in the mail either.

i dont know what just happened cause this lady and the before her both spoke at a 1000 words per minute. no joke.

Next time, don't be polite. Firmly cut them off and say something like: "I'm not interested in being signed up for any offers. Please do NOT sign me up, and remove my name from your calling list."

Then, just hang up.

#2107 popemogoth

popemogoth

pop-EMO-goth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:50 PM

Lift SP:

People be cautious when doing this offer. I initially called and canceled my order before the billing date and the rep told me that my transaction was declined. So a week later I got charged and still no email confirmation or product. I called them today and they said that the item was shipped but never delivered. I'm currently disputing this transaction with my bank.

#2108 taint mcgee

taint mcgee

Having 7 KEEAAAADDDSSS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:22 PM

Is it possible that yourfree360games.com lies to you. They told me ups tried 3 times and couldn't deliver the package, even though i never received any notification from ups on my doors or anything. I told YF360G that i never got the package so they said they'd resend it. Its been 2 weeks since then and i told them again i never got the package. They told me again ups delivered 3 times and no one was home. Again i had no notification from ups and there is almost always home at my house so i am having a hard time believing they are actually sending it.
CAGS are gonna help me get a Wii! Join the Conga line and they will help you. Please check out the forum, read the rules, and sign up so other cags and yourself can get a free wii! Just GO HERE http://www.cheapassg... /><br /><br />

#2109 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:15 PM

Did you verify that you entered the correct address and that that is indeed where it was sent?

I've received somewheres near 5 games from them without issue.

Is it possible that yourfree360games.com lies to you. They told me ups tried 3 times and couldn't deliver the package, even though i never received any notification from ups on my doors or anything. I told YF360G that i never got the package so they said they'd resend it. Its been 2 weeks since then and i told them again i never got the package. They told me again ups delivered 3 times and no one was home. Again i had no notification from ups and there is almost always home at my house so i am having a hard time believing they are actually sending it.

#2110 Kent K25

Kent K25

MTB Mamba

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:07 AM

They definitely mix up orders. I said before on here that my friend who I got to sign up on here, ordered GH III bundle and when it finally came he got 3 bundles. Two addressed to him, and another with someone else's name but his address. He contacted Trainn and they just told him to keep it. Then, a week later...a 4th GH III bundle shows up on his doorstep.

#2111 taint mcgee

taint mcgee

Having 7 KEEAAAADDDSSS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:58 AM

I guess its probably just messed up orders. I keep talking back and forth through support tickets; I finally asked for them to confirm the address on the 25th but i have gotten no response yet.
CAGS are gonna help me get a Wii! Join the Conga line and they will help you. Please check out the forum, read the rules, and sign up so other cags and yourself can get a free wii! Just GO HERE http://www.cheapassg... /><br /><br />

#2112 xxtheycallmedxx

xxtheycallmedxx

Proud PS3/360/Wii Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:32 AM

Anyone else having problems trying to get full headers on msn ?? I doing what was advised (right clicking and then click on "view source") but that just brings a pop up with a bunch of useless info (that isn't the headers) and doesn't change the email at all...I have two MCRs that I'll file using msn emails but if I can't get them to show up with full headers I'm screwed...

Any help would be appreciated....
Posted Image

#2113 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:44 PM

I just checked hotmail (I don't know how similar it is to MSN) and it shows the headers. They just want the TO: and FROM: fields. On gmail I had to hit show advanced or something like that to get headers.

I also got my credit almost immediately after my MCR and my GTA4 shipped. :bouncy:

#2114 Mowgli87

Mowgli87

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:16 PM

Thumbs up for Amazing Web Stores!

Just signed up, instant credit.

GH 3 is heading my way!:D

#2115 CaHooKaMan

CaHooKaMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:04 AM

nice.. i was able to cancel my eyemycredit account through email.

#2116 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

Thumbs up for Amazing Web Stores!

Just signed up, instant credit.

GH 3 is heading my way!:D

I'm glad that one worked out for you. Enjoy GH III!

#2117 Kent K25

Kent K25

MTB Mamba

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:45 PM

Anyone having trouble with the Pacific Webworks ones? Yahoo Success Center, Eauction, increase my margin, etc...

My friend keeps getting the following error

The following errors occurred while processing your information:
Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again.

He is using a new card, not a duplicate one from any other Pac. Web. offers.

Anyone have any insight?

#2118 xboxowns

xboxowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:48 PM

Anyone having trouble with the Pacific Webworks ones? Yahoo Success Center, Eauction, increase my margin, etc...

Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again.

Anyone have any insight?

I am having the same problem. I'm using the Paypal online Mastercard thing.
`
Want to know the best site for free stuff? Watch this Rewards1 Tutorial to sign up and know the correct, easy way to complete offers.

#2119 thrillednchilled

thrillednchilled

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:30 PM

Anyone have any insight?

Pacific Webworks used to let you sign up every 90 days on EACH of your credit cards. Supposedly they stopped that so you can't sign up using different credit cards anymore.

#2120 TomoyoN

TomoyoN

E=mc^2 PV=nRT 360>PS3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2008 - 02:53 AM

Getting anxious to see Guitar Hero: Aerosmith... I love how you get all the preorder bonuses straight from RedOctane and can't wait to see what little trinkets I'll get this time...
Get a FREE 360 Game - http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=234580

Xbox 360 100% Achievement Completions
Retail
-253-
Arcade
-90-

#2121 Joph

Joph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:48 AM

still waiting on gamefly to credit...

#2122 xxtheycallmedxx

xxtheycallmedxx

Proud PS3/360/Wii Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:14 AM

Anyone else having problems trying to get full headers on msn ?? I doing what was advised (right clicking and then click on "view source") but that just brings a pop up with a bunch of useless info (that isn't the headers) and doesn't change the email at all...I have two MCRs that I'll file using msn emails but if I can't get them to show up with full headers I'm screwed...

Any help would be appreciated....

EDIT: NVM figured out the problem
Posted Image

#2123 abl5037

abl5037

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:52 PM

Anyone have any insight?

I had the same problem last night with Amazing Web Store! i tried it three times and got declined all three times. The bad thing is that they charged my card the 1.99$ fee three times as well!! Did this happen to anyone else?

#2124 Southberm

Southberm

Cheap Ass Commie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:58 PM

I thank you for bringing this up, as I was having the same problem with the pacific webworks Inc. this morning. Every payment on all of their websites were declined, and after looking at my account I was charged 5 times!! This is pure shotty business and I will be calling customer service as soon as they open monday morning. The phone number is (800) 497-4988 and they are open from 8am to 5pm MT time on monday-friday...good luck

I SUGGEST THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS RECIEVED THE DECLINED PAYMENT MESSAGE CHECK THEIR ACCOUNT TO ENSURE THAT NO ILLEGITIMATE TRANSACTIONS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED
"i take my women like i take my milk.......expired"

-Rabbi Yenkel Rabinowitz

Posted Image

#2125 spamminator

spamminator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:21 PM

Getting anxious to see Guitar Hero: Aerosmith... I love how you get all the preorder bonuses straight from RedOctane and can't wait to see what little trinkets I'll get this time...

You think they'll order from Red Octane? Why wouldn't they order from Amazon?

#2126 Callandor

Callandor

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:26 PM

GH: Aerosmith is now available! Already ordered mine! :D

Not sure what other games were added with this update.

#2127 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:42 PM

I was declined with 3 cards about 5 times each. I don't have any charges. It was probably just an authorization check. Funny thing is, I had no problems the first time, but it failed when I went to do it on my GFs account. They may track more than just CC#.

I thank you for bringing this up, as I was having the same problem with the pacific webworks Inc. this morning. Every payment on all of their websites were declined, and after looking at my account I was charged 5 times!! This is pure shotty business and I will be calling customer service as soon as they open monday morning. The phone number is (800) 497-4988 and they are open from 8am to 5pm MT time on monday-friday...good luck

I SUGGEST THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS RECIEVED THE DECLINED PAYMENT MESSAGE CHECK THEIR ACCOUNT TO ENSURE THAT NO ILLEGITIMATE TRANSACTIONS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED

#2128 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:43 PM

New Games:

Posted Image
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Supreme Commander
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Battlefield: Bad Company
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Command & Conquer 3
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Hellboy: Science of Evil
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Hail to the Chimp
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Wall-E
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Alone in the Dark
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Operation Darkness
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Heist
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Bundle
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Unreal Tournament III
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Civilization Revolution
2 offer completions

Posted Image
Beijing Olympics 2008
2 offer completions

#2129 Kayden

Kayden

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:57 PM

nice.. i was able to cancel my eyemycredit account through email.

How?

#2130 lilboo

lilboo

Not addicted to WoW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:02 PM

There really aren't any good 360 games coming out.
This makes 2 months of updates with nothing I want :(

Now Playing:
:pc: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

:pc: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

:wiiu: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

:3ds: Pokemon Battle Trozei