CAGcast #109: There's a Sucka Born Every Minute

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#121 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2008 - 02:48 AM

As much as I enjoyed this episode, it was like "Welcome to Last Year." Heavenly Sword? Spider-Man Friend or Foe? Lame, guys. I forget Cheapy's reason for not getting Rock Band on PS3, but just do it already and stop crying, or else you'll be playing it in the summer when it's old news.

Is this the like the gamer version of keeping up with the latest fashion trends, have Heavenly Sword and Spiderman Friend or Foe gone out of style? I find this mentality strange, why does it matter if they are talking about games from last year. Should they only talk about the newest games? Are these games no longer relevant because they are six months old +/-? It's not as if they are discussing 5 year old games, these games are very recent and still on store shelves. And this is coming from a website where most people wait for games to drop in price before buying and playing them.

Congrats Wombat.

#122 Kryn

Kryn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:16 AM

Yep, we are cheap gamers after all, and that usually means playing games only after all the TV ads and product tie-ins have disappeared. Anyone complaining about games from last year popping up here and there doesn't understand what this site is about, or probably should just go listen to Foreplay instead.

#123 GLOCKGLOCK

GLOCKGLOCK

Too many games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

Congrats Wombat and Mrs. Wombat!

Let's go Pens!

#124 tomscab

tomscab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:57 PM

Congrats Wombat,
and you can transfer music from you old ipod to your computer, i use a program called iDump, it's free

#125 ItchyD

ItchyD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:12 AM

Why no one would ever buy the chocolate party hats: If they were too big you'd feel pretty lame, and if they were too small you'd be awfully uncomfortable. Although if you had some really big gear you could impressively pop the helmet off hmmm.....

What you really want to do is chill your balls and then get some of that chocolate magic dip stuff.

#126 QuasidodoJr

QuasidodoJr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:46 AM

Actually, any songs you've purchased from iTunes can be transferred directly from your iPod to a new PC. Just install iTunes, and sync the iPod. It will ask you if you want to copy purchased songs onto the new PC (you're allowed to transfer them up to 5 different PCs.) That's what Cheapy was trying to say.
Looking for:
1. Dark Wizard (Sega CD)
2. Shining Force CD (Sega CD)
3. Enemy Zero (Saturn)

#127 dadeisvenm

dadeisvenm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:06 AM

I JUST got the title...amn I'm slow. Congrat to the Wombats. Now Cheapy, I know your situation is different but when my son started to sleep through the night, I jumped out of bed because I DIDN"T hear him. I was worried about sids and I couldn't sleep without checking on him periodically.

and.... It didn't help that the misses slept with ear plugs which ment I was "Johnny on the spot" ALL the time.
[URL=www.ps3gc.com/online.php?og=dadeisvenm]Posted Image
[/URL]

#128 CozmoKhan

CozmoKhan

Go Blackhawks!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:53 PM

Mr. & Mrs. Wombat, Congratulations! Kids will ruin, er, change your life forever. Hope it's only one at a time. Two can be something special, but I wouldn't wish twins on anyone.

Cheapy: you did try to have a contest based on iTunes reviews. I can't remember what episode it was, but you were going to offer something up to one of the first one hundred reviews. And, I don't think you ever did anything. Please, don't try to make it up by sending chocolate party hats, new or used.

#129 lordwow

lordwow

Fmr. VP of the OTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:33 PM

Thanks Cheapy for the recommendation of Patsy's in NYC, my (now) fiance and I just returned from NYC today, and enjoyed a fine pizza at Patsy's per your recommendation yesterday! It certainly was delicious.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (360), Black Ops (360)

Posted Image

#130 Z_meista

Z_meista

The Paragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:44 AM

Congrats Wombat!