Contest (CAGcast #109): Win Commanders: Attack of the Genos (XBLA)

I bought RE4 for the Gamecube and played it for an hour. It was always on my pile of shame because I never finished it.

So, the Wii version comes out and I buy it thinking I would finally play it. I played to the exact same spot, shut it off and haven't played it since.

I'll pass on RE0 if the Wii version comes to the US. I had that on Gamecube too and never finished it either. :)

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/more_wesident_evil_wii_makes_on_the_way/

More Wesident Evil Wii-makes on the Way

"I’d probably give Resident Evil 0 a try, didn’t play the original so maybe i’ll pick up the remake on wii."

Posted by StealthSoul on 02/29 at 10:17 AM

Listen to the CAGcast for your Chance to Win Commanders: Attack of the Genos

congratulations mr. and mrs. wombat!!!!! girl huh? better go get a shotgun!

Posted by dubbfoolio on 02/29 at 11:13 AM

Gratz Wombat and Mrs. Wombat!!!

Posted by Dacool561 on 02/29 at 11:37 AM

In Listen to the CAGcast for your Chance to Win Commanders: Attack of the Genos:
The demo of Commanders didn’t really draw me in like Advance Wars and Fire Emblem games have, but hey, I’d definitely give it another go for free.
tongue_wink.gif

Posted by Googer on 02/29 at 04:33 PM

"Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Wombat. Why do I have the feeling the girl is going to be named Peach? " from the Listen to the CAGcast for your Chance to Win Commanders: Attack of the Genos thread.

EA Releases Battlefield Heroes Trailer, and it looks great

Trailer was pretty good, I didn’t really care about this game when I first heard about it, but now I’m interested and am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
Posted by ighosty on 02/29 at 10:26 PM

Posted this in the Wombat vs. Ugo: Super Smash Bros thread:

"Wombat, how you make a great of nerds look cool, is beyond me,lol. Love ya man, but geez, relax a bit and lose the shirt and tie!

Posted by Adam K on 03/01 at 04:20 AM"

Snake?, Snake?... topic

i was excited to play MGS4...6 months ago. i’m more excited to play NG2 in June. but i’ll play MGS4 at launch so avoid friggin spoilers by the a-holes out there.

Posted by LiK on 03/01 at 11:51 AM

Sorry about your 2nd Xbox Cheapy. I had to send mine to Microsoft a while back for the RROD also.

Posted by blackhole82 on 03/01 at 12:04 PM

So is that why your wife was sick for a few weeks in there? Has she started feeling better over the weekend or not really?

Best of luck to the both of you,

Chris!

"Out of Left field
Wombat Jr.
congrats
great show as usual"

Posted by GuJu on 03/01 at 07:09 PM

gamertag- guju900

More Wesident Evil Wii-makes on the Way

Unless it’s a full and complete remake of Zero, i can’t see ever wanting it. I pretty much hated all resident evil games until 4.

Posted by Hohez on 03/01 at 08:20 PM

And I’m sure a lot of things could be done if one had access to “unlimited” space.
That’s why I respect those developers who can do great things within the limitations that are there.

Posted by CaptNink on 03/03 at 02:26 PM

What’s That Smell?, Oh It’s the Grateful Dead

Never really got the Dead, guess I wasn’t hitting the bong enough. I did check out the previews of the songs on YouTube, but probably won’t be picking these songs up. Glad to see them switch up the DLC releases for the month after the OXM leak. Hopefully there are some other surprises on the way!

Posted by GLOCKGLOCK on 03/04 at 02:53 PM

"Mario Kart Wii Online Details in Full"

Same here - usually just keep the headset plugged in so the voices don’t come through the TV - then just put the headset aside and no more listening to idiots.
Posted by Johnny Postman on 03/04 at 10:33 PM

bread's done
Back