slightly off topic, what does shipwreck and mrs shipwreck look like? (Now with pic)

This question seems to be coming up quite a lot lately, so here we are casually strolling on our way to record another podcast.

shipwreckwedding.jpg

This hereby confirms the "Is Mrs. Shipwreck hot?" thread...and I dare say Mr. Shipwreck's certainly has something going for him as well...(call me).

Kidding, awesome pic though. Happy couples for the win.

~HotShotX

woo, a pic finally. Shippy is one handsome guy and mrs. shippy is hawt. you lucky dawg.:)

[quote name='shipwreck']This question seems to be coming up quite a lot lately, so here we are casually strolling on our way to record another podcast.

shipwreckwedding.jpg
[/QUOTE]

oh, you were serious... I though this was the brochure to the afterhours formal wear catalog. lol

Nice shots.

[quote name='shipwreck']This question seems to be coming up quite a lot lately, so here we are casually strolling on our way to record another podcast.

shipwreckwedding.jpg
[/quote]

You're a very lucky guy.. She's hot AND she likes video games? Holy moly. :shock:

Thanks Shipwreck, love your podcasts.

[quote name='Strell']OH GOD THAT BRIDGE IS FALLING OVER

SOMEBODY HELP THEM

Quickly![/QUOTE]

Strell wins post of the year already. Made me laugh my ass off.
Also is it me or is Shipwreck's skin whiter than the dress?

Ship looks a bit like a cross between a young Conan O Brian and Shitbreak from American Pie. Kudos on the wife. Maybe pass the pic on to the Major for proof that girl gamers aren't beastly looking ala Trixie.

[quote name='Vinny']I always figured Shipwreak to look more like... Shipwreak. You know: beard, sailor hat and all.[/QUOTE]

I was a little dissapointed by that myself, at least a parrot or something...

The Mrs. on the other hand, a complete hottie, well done Ship.

Maybe pass the pic on to the Major for proof that girl gamers aren't beastly looking ala Trixie.

Hahaha, courageous, you're right on the money with that comment. Trixie scares the shit out of me every time she pops up in one of those "inside xbox" videos! YIKES!

But in regards to the ships' pic,...good photo! Beautiful woman + Gamer = AWWWWWW YEAHHHH BOYYYYYYYY!

Nice Wedding pic Shipwrecks. Just got married so it brought back some memories from the picture hell that follows the ceremony.

Let this be a lesson to all you younger CAGs out there, The guy with the higher GamerScore always gets the girl! ;)

[quote name='ShinAkumA21']now i want to see some waking up in the morning pictures![/quote]
fuck that, I wanna see some gettin' BUSAY PICSHAS! KNAWATIMEAN SON?!

shipwreckwedding.jpg
[/quote]

But where are the cats!? Don't be leaving them behind and record the podcast without them, it's not nice!

PS: Your a Beautiful Couple and look so happy
, I don't know what would make you commit so much spousal abuse in the form of forced pet simulation game
play.

[quote name='Mana Thirst']Can we see pics with Mr and Mrs Wombat as well as Mr and Mrs Cheapy? [/quote]

I'd like to see that too.

Dang, I never imagined that Mrs. Shipwreck would look like that at all. I pictured her as a little more nerdy, lol. How long ago did they get married anyway?

[quote name='NOXER']My image of Shipwrecks was pretty much on track. :applause: you guys look great, long live CAG Foreplay![/quote]

Noxer rarely listens to cag foreplay. Dont believe his lies!!!

Wonderful pic though.

I'll bet you are told this all the time, but you really married up dude! Good job!

Don't mean that as an insult. Hope you don't take it that way.

Gingers are getting it done these days!

[quote name='mrfreeziexp']You're a very lucky guy.. She's hot AND she likes video games? Holy moly. :shock:[/quote]

Pretty much just read my mind.

[quote name='trabbahabba']
theships.jpg

This is more of what I imagined...[/quote]

Awesome photoshop work--that's a friggin' riot!

[quote name='Theduck']To think, more than one nerd masturbated to her pic. Hopefully they edited yours out first.[/quote]

Wow, totally inappropriate, and quite disrespectful--this is why nice people, like the Shipwrecks, don't like to share personal info. on "The Internets".

I figured you guys were really fat and ugly and that's why you didn't want to show your pic, to avoid the wrath of the internets!
You're living proof that not all gamers are fat and ugly!

Those are colorful flowers too.

Wow I can't believe how fit Mrs. Shipwreck looks in that pic. For some crazy reason I imagined her being overweight.

shipwreckwedding.jpg
[/quote]

cool pic..
Where did you find the camera man from the old Batman series???

bread's done
Back