Battalion Wars 2 (Wii) $19.99 at Amazon.com

Damn you eye of judgement, you're always tormenting me with sale prices. I kicked myself for not buying you when you were $45 on Amazon, but you missed you chance. I don't have time for you anymoar :(

Updated OP with yet another price drop on each of these titles--even better!

EDIT: For those that might have opt'd-in earlier, you can request the difference from amazon as long you placed the order within 30 days of the drop.

Another drop!

Edit: mods feel free to merge with the other thread that got front page'd. Mine came before, but whatever works for y'all.

thanks for the new price. sent email to adjust. I believe someone in the other thread said this comes with a stand for the camera. not sure if the camera alone comes with one.

EoJ for $45 shipped....I'm in. Now I'm afraid I'll actually like the game a blow big money$ on booster packs and theme decks.

They need a good free trading card game on Xbox Live...the game should be free with a starter deck....and then sell the booster packs for Micro$oft point$. Card Fighters Clash would be my first pick....and Yu-gi-oh is my second pick (hangs head in shame).

Thanks for posting this deal.

[quote name='lockey']thanks for the new price. sent email to adjust. I believe someone in the other thread said this comes with a stand for the camera. not sure if the camera alone comes with one.[/QUOTE]
The stand is used for the card game, so it points the camera downwards, ergo it's not useful as a typical stand.

[quote name='DugFreez']EoJ for $45 shipped....I'm in. Now I'm afraid I'll actually like the game a blow big money$ on booster packs and theme decks.

They need a good free trading card game on Xbox Live...the game should be free with a starter deck....and then sell the booster packs for Micro$oft point$. Card Fighters Clash would be my first pick....and Yu-gi-oh is my second pick (hangs head in shame).

Thanks for posting this deal.[/QUOTE]

Buy Culdcept Saga, NOW. I'll never buy Eye of Judgement , even though i am extremely interested in it. Buying card packs for real money is idiotic imo.

[quote name='gunm']Updated OP--get your price adjustments if you need to.[/quote]

so, where on amazon do you find the link to get a price adjustment?

[quote name='sillymonkey321']Buy Culdcept Saga, NOW. I'll never buy Eye of Judgement , even though i am extremely interested in it. Buying card packs for real money is idiotic imo.[/quote]

you buy card packs because its not just a video game, it is a TCG which just happens to have a really cool way to play it if you want to

FYI, Battalion Wars 2 is now at $27.19 (strange figure). As you can see from this thread, it has dropped steadily over the course of the month, starting around $35.

[quote name='Sentinel']FYI, Battalion Wars 2 is now at $27.19 (strange figure). As you can see from this thread, it has dropped steadily over the course of the month, starting around $35.[/QUOTE]

And that's why I'm content to keep waiting on it... I'll be more tempted around the $20 mark...

I'm really close to picking it up. I figure I can get a price adjustment, when it drops, and free shipping as long as it's over $25.

You just need to email or call Amazon customer service to get a price adjustment. Give them your order number. If it fits the guidelines, you'll get it no problem.

Looks like this game has nowhere to go but down? updated OP again.

I caved today as this has to be the last drop with free shipping.

Hopefully we see more drops still. Even if we don't, $25 is a good deal.

[quote name='psunami']I caved today as this has to be the last drop with free shipping.

Hopefully we see more drops still. Even if we don't, $25 is a good deal.[/quote]

ditto, I just caved in too for the free shipping.

It's down to $24.54. Which means it actually costs more, since you need a filler item to get free shipping.

[quote name='Squarehard']down to $24.54 now![/QUOTE]

Which is actually worse because you have to find filler items for free shipping...

I've been needing a new battery for my mobo but needed something around $24 for a filler. Is this recommended?

So if this was ordered when it was more than $25 and shipping was free, and pricematching brings it below $25, does that mean Amazon will ignore the PM request and/or charge you shipping?

Picked mine up about 6 months ago on clearance at Best Buy for $20. It's actually worth full retail, IMO.

Buy it!

bread's done
Back