Photo
- - - - -

Which stores do the CAGs in Northeastern PA hit?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2009 - 01:03 PM

Where do you live?

Posted Image

#32 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:25 PM

I'm up in Scranton, but I was down to the south or so of Bloomsburg last year sometime in the summer and I saw this Kmart down along the river there. It was a total mess inside(at least in electronics anyway). It looked like they had tons of older titles, including alot of stuff that was on clearance a few years ago.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#33 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:32 AM

I'm up in Scranton, but I was down to the south or so of Bloomsburg last year sometime in the summer and I saw this Kmart down along the river there. It was a total mess inside(at least in electronics anyway). It looked like they had tons of older titles, including alot of stuff that was on clearance a few years ago.

Hopefully the lurkers in the Target Clearance thread don't see this or they'll know where your "local Target" is ;)

#34 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:58 PM

Between myself and one other CAG, we typically cherry pick whatever we want at some of the stores and he gives me a heads up on stuff I might want. However, the local Target's employees found something he stashed for me(Afro Samurai for PS3) and it was bought the same friggin' day I went up there to grab it, which was the day after he hid it.

I guess they're getting good with finding stashes, though they never did find my Shadow Of The Collossus before I bought it for $10. Otherwise though, I haven't even bothered with that tactic, since there's few games I really want nowadays that I can't just wait and get cheaper at either Kmart or from flipping games for cheap credit at either GS to BBV.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image