WalMart: WiiPlay for $25 and Hoshigami Remix for $19.82 (as always YMMV)

karkyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Searched but didn't see these posted...

Stopped in at the ghetto WalMart (Crenshaw Plaza/Baldwin Hills) this morning when they opened, and decided to pick up Hoshigami Remix since it is pretty tough to find out here. It was marked at $29.98, but rang up at $19.82.

Note that this WalMart appears to be lousy at marking price changes, i.e. it has all the PS2 'clearance' games marked high (Rogue Galaxy for $39.98, Shining Force EXA for $49.98, Grim Grimoire and Disgaea 2 for $29.98 each, so these may also be mis-priced as well...I will check them next time I am there).

As I was walking up with the service lady to pay for the game, I noticed a $25.00 price for the 2 WiiPlays that were available, and asked if that was the correct price. She said yes, and sure enough they rang up at $25 each. Much better than paying $40 just for the WiiMotes. Needless to say, unless this particular Walmart has any in the back, there are no more $25 Wiiplays at this location.

Oh yeah and I also picked up 101 Dalmations (damn, only available in full screen???) for my li'l baby boo too, for $14.99

Moving to Regional/West.

OP, if this isn't the Walmart in LA that google gave me for Crenshaw Plaza/ Baldwin Hills, let someone know so they can put the thread in the correct forum.

[quote name='guinaevere']Moving to Regional/West.

OP, if this isn't the Walmart in LA that google gave me for Crenshaw Plaza/ Baldwin Hills, let someone know so they can put the thread in the correct forum.[/quote]

Yes that is the correct one. Sorry, I've seen other WalMart YMMV threads (specifically the one for Grim Grimoire/Shining Force EXA/Rogue Galaxy) in the main game deals forum so figured it should go there.

bread's done
Back