Cheap Ass Gangstas Music Video

Temporaryscars

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I love it when Cheapy does those gangsta/game impressions (Black Pirates anyone?) so I made this little video compiling a few that he's done.

I couldn't remember the name of the CAG who made the "Cheap as Shit" song, but thanks to whoever did and I hope it's ok that I nicked your song for this.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93MlLvDBZds[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Think it was worth the 6 hours it took me?[/QUOTE]

I dunno how much editing you've done, but it's one of those things that becomes increasingly quicker the more often you do it. Like shooting a 5 minute short will still take me about 2 hours to edit, but it used to take me 10ish.

Aside from using windows movie maker, I really haven't done much editing. Also, I had never done a single bit of audio editing. This was my first time using Audacity, so I had to give myself a crash course in it last night. Pretty nice program.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Funny shit but where are the big ass chains!!![/quote]

Yup, that is the only thing that is missing.

Other than that it is great!

[quote name='spongebobgangster']this is the s word (sorry i try not to curse);)[/quote]
Gangsters not cussing? Did I miss something? :whistle2:?

[quote name='spongebobgangster']its kinda a habit my gf wants me to stop[/quote]How old are you and your gf? And what is so gangster about you? I mean can you roll around in RROD like cheapy?

[quote name='spongebobgangster']this is the s word (sorry i try not to curse);)[/QUOTE]

This guy and that video are SO cash!

[quote name='spongebobgangster']u all just haten on me:cry:[/quote]
Not hating, just want to know if your just as a gangsta as Cheapy.Now do you roll in RROD or not?

bread's done
Back