Super Smash Bros Brawl is out in LA...

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 pinoyunggoy

pinoyunggoy

GO CHARGERS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:09 AM

yeah i got mine today at 1230. good stuff. my eyes hurt from playing so much. lol

#32 yukafls

yukafls

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:25 AM

Damn, Nintendo still has not given that store hell yet?
Trade List:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=171114
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#33 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:51 AM

Damn, Nintendo still has not given that store hell yet?

They have no recourse against the store. Now against the distributor, that's a whole different issue.

#34 DefinedByClass13

DefinedByClass13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:48 AM

Well that, and since Sears broke street date LAST week, it provides for some sliding opportunities for stores like these. That and perhaps because this store is actually a small corp. that is based in Japan, I think their release date applies to them. I had a minor conversation about this with them, but not into too much detail.

#35 Sakabadger

Sakabadger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:42 AM

Told my friend at UCLA about the deal and he literally went "OKAY" and was offline and out the door in a minute.

Meanwhile, I have to wait til tomorrow. ;(

#36 FeuerFrei

FeuerFrei

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:26 PM

I rented one for my brother who has a Wii, but I don't think he fully grasps the concept of getting it early, or it being an awesome game. I still don't think he's played it yet. He's in there playing Halo 2 campaign right now.

#37 pinoyunggoy

pinoyunggoy

GO CHARGERS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:12 AM

Told my friend at UCLA about the deal and he literally went "OKAY" and was offline and out the door in a minute.

Meanwhile, I have to wait til tomorrow. ;(

saka, who's your friends at ucla? i go to school there too, maybe i've played him/her already haha

#38 lross

lross

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:55 AM

Got mine last night. Gameplay was about a half hour away but it was worth every second. This game is just absolutely amazing. Already logged over 12 hours on it.