Phryo88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:06 AM

I was so fucking ready to Forum bomb atarigames.com too :/

#122 oogravyoo

oogravyoo

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:58 AM

I'm now about 3 weeks behind on CAGcasts. My iPod broke and for some reason the CAGcast seems to freeze my Zune (others have reported this problem too). Since I can't listen to the CAGcast on the metro anymore, I never really have a chance to sit down and enjoy it. But, alas, I'll catch up one day!

Im having the same problem right now, went to listen to the show today as I do every monday and it would freeze my Zune, first time this has happened..

I've re downloaded the show a few times with the same result, only thing that changed what how it read the show play time..

going to try a drag and drop of the show.. ** still doesnt work but it doesnt freeze up the zune, just wont play..**

any other ideas??

#123 Cynical

Cynical

Posted 11 March 2008 - 06:00 AM

Just listened to a CAG podcast for the first time. Good stuff.

#124 Shady3011

Shady3011

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:32 AM

As someone who's been living with anxiety disorder for the past 6 months, I can understand how frustrating it is on both you and your wife, Wombat. Hopefully, the doctor you were referred to is of some help. My only advice is to practice some deep breathing exercise if she hasn't done so already. It really helps when the anxiety is beginning to onset. The only other thing really is moral support, and you got that in spades, Wombat. Best of luck to both of you and your baby girl.

#125 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:53 AM

I was so fucking ready to Forum bomb atarigames.com too :/

yea, i can't believe Youtube suspended Cheapy cuz that site was the one who complained about it. it wasn't even their stuff. all CAGs should dropkick that site's email and site servers with spam. ridiculous...
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#126 Joon2324

Joon2324

$$$$ing Cagtastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:29 PM

Thanks for the pregnant wife horror stories guys. Now I have a good 9+ months to look forward to.

Also, Saint's Row was very glitchy. Twice I began to indiscriminately pass through buildings, and once I became unable to not pass through walls after a save. The patch took too long for me to pick the game back up.

#127 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:45 PM

Wombat, have you found out about the job yet?

I got it, I said that on the show, but I did get my official offer letter and all that so now its set in stone

#128 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:46 PM

Wait until you hear about it. It's like mana from the comedy gods.

#129 mrswombat

mrswombat

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

As someone who's been living with anxiety disorder for the past 6 months, I can understand how frustrating it is on both you and your wife, Wombat. Hopefully, the doctor you were referred to is of some help. My only advice is to practice some deep breathing exercise if she hasn't done so already. It really helps when the anxiety is beginning to onset. The only other thing really is moral support, and you got that in spades, Wombat. Best of luck to both of you and your baby girl.

Yeah.. I am actually doing prenatal yoga twice a week and I do do the deep breathing when I feel an attack coming on.. right now Im actually on a low dosage of Ambien and ambien CR which is safe during pregnancy and its actually let me sleep for the last two nights.. and Wombat is giving me great support by "hesitantly" sleeping in the guest room until I can get this all in order. (It sucks to not be together.. but he will do what is best for me and my health) ;) Hopefully the "very expensive" psychiatrist I am seeing tomorrow will let me know if there is a safe drug I can take for the anxiety or at least give me more ambien.. But I thank everyone for their kind words of encouragement. Its always nice to know you arent the only one who suffers.

#130 HustlerKid

HustlerKid

The Real Huey Freeman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:01 PM

Hey Cheapy, think you can hook me up with an invite to that HD torrent site?

Or anyone else know good HD movie site? There all private so im asking here....:roll:

GTABlueKid.png

#131 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:24 PM

Yeah.. I am actually doing prenatal yoga twice a week and I do do the deep breathing when I feel an attack coming on.. right now Im actually on a low dosage of Ambien and ambien CR which is safe during pregnancy and its actually let me sleep for the last two nights.. and Wombat is giving me great support by "hesitantly" sleeping in the guest room until I can get this all in order. (It sucks to not be together.. but he will do what is best for me and my health) ;) Hopefully the "very expensive" psychiatrist I am seeing tomorrow will let me know if there is a safe drug I can take for the anxiety or at least give me more ambien.. But I thank everyone for their kind words of encouragement. Its always nice to know you arent the only one who suffers.

yea, we all hope you're doing okay. Wombat can't be funny on the show if you're not feeling well, ya hear? ;)
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#132 AngelsDontBurn

AngelsDontBurn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2008 - 06:44 PM

Well obviously atarigames.com had nothing better to do. I can't believe they'd even bother doing that. Well and Youtube didn't bother to inform you of anything, like the stuff you posted was highly offensive. Ugh, too lame.

#133 Shady3011

Shady3011

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:57 PM

yea, i can't believe Youtube suspended Cheapy cuz that site was the one who complained about it. it wasn't even their stuff. all CAGs should dropkick that site's email and site servers with spam. ridiculous...

I don't think we should stoop to the level of raiding their site. That's 4Chan's thing and we be no better than them.

The real crime here is that Youtube just jumped the gun and suspended Cheapy with practically no creditable evidence. I mean, if all it takes is a single report to get someone suspended, then people must be getting suspended left and right on there.

Youtube is the worst video hosting site online. Not online is their video quality the worst, but their user privacy and protection is laughable.

#134 CAGIronMan

CAGIronMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:34 AM

I got it, I said that on the show, but I did get my official offer letter and all that so now its set in stone

Sweet, so can you talk about it now :-P?
Posted Image

Wombat: "And I just wanna confuse the f*ck out of everybody."

Playing:
:xbox:Mercenaries, Halo 2

:pc:Cabal Online

#135 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2008 - 04:37 PM

I have to say this is one of the funniest episodes I've listened to in while. Wombat had me cracking up every time he jabbed Cheapy. "youtube?" Priceless :D

edit: by the way wombat, did you get your music out of your ipod?

fs_overall.pngiZSbQwp.gif

#136 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:31 AM

I think I'm a Wombat super fan.

Speaking of super fans (which you might not understand), Cheapy, are you ever going to follow up on the IGN invite to appear on their podcast?

Posted Image

#137 orko60

orko60

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2008 - 09:45 PM

Ambien is the greatest. The best sleep I've ever had!
Posted Image

#138 4est

4est

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:58 AM

Im having the same problem right now, went to listen to the show today as I do every monday and it would freeze my Zune, first time this has happened..

I've re downloaded the show a few times with the same result, only thing that changed what how it read the show play time..

going to try a drag and drop of the show.. ** still doesnt work but it doesnt freeze up the zune, just wont play..**

any other ideas??

I deleted my subscription and readded it and it is fine now.

Congrats on the pregnancy Wombat. My wife and I are 12 weeks pregnant today with number three. It doesn't get any easier.

#139 Chronis

Chronis

Hey, I just met you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:26 AM

Because everyone else is focusing on bigger issues, I need to bring something else to the table. CHEAPY, WHY DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!?!? I can understand if you don't listen to whatever subgenre of rock they're in, but they had one of their songs covered in Guitar Hero 2. Surely you played GH2 and remember Beast And The Harlot!!

11317.png

#140 oogravyoo

oogravyoo

Posted 14 March 2008 - 05:08 AM

I deleted my subscription and readded it and it is fine now.

Congrats on the pregnancy Wombat. My wife and I are 12 weeks pregnant today with number three. It doesn't get any easier.

didnt work for me, I had to take the file and re-encode it and it worked fine..