Contest (CAGcast #110) Win Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Cause I'm hating my 9-5 job right at this moment. Haven't had this problem for years now--I've got to get this shit fixed so I don't dread going into work in the morning. I went to school for a long time to get my job and now I'm in an ebb. I'm taking a week off this month to get my head straight--maybe some Circle of Doom would help me to re-entergiize...?

[quote name='Fuzi0n']My kingdom is under fire from my Xbox 360 bursting into flames after a red ring. :cry:[/quote]

Lol, that's what I was going to post.

It is retaliation against my policy of preemption.

My kingdom is under fire because youtube suspended my account nooooooooo....

Sorry to hear the news CheapyD! :cry: the fellow CAGs will follow you to YouP0rn!!

I put Arby's in the microwave and the aluminum foil part of the wrapper caused the paper part of the wrapper to catch fire.

My Kingdom Is Under Fire because I yelled at my Xbox 360 because it scratched my disc. Then all of a sudden it fire attacked me. Three red lights came upon me and my castle came Under Fire:(. Now the battle of the red lights begins.

my kingdom is under fire because we are rioting! how fucking dare youtube close cheapy's account because of some stupid old school trademarks from 1980.

My kingdom is under fire because someone lit up a dumpster. No, seriously, I just watched the fire dept. put out a fire in the dumpster outside my house. What a classy kingdom I live in...

My kingdom is under fire because I found out too late napalm is not the best thing to build a home from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back