CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12664 replies to this topic

#8761 kurrptsenate

kurrptsenate

HAW-DOO-TEN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:57 AM

but you can play games on the PSN network, like SOCOM, and more importantly, Phantasy Star Portable 2

#8762 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:14 AM

I thought agentghost was basically saying that a cheap ass would have been more likely to buy the $170 version instead of the $250 version, not that he was saying the Go was garbage. And then Legend flipped out and went into ninja assassin mode.

#8763 clockwork-zombie

clockwork-zombie

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\&#

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:14 AM

All three Borderlands DLC packs $6 a share.

1. clockwork-zombie
2. vherub
3. Mixer236
4. Denzalo

One last slot left.

#8764 Hyd12o

Hyd12o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:49 AM

1. clockwork-zombie
2. vherub
3. Mixer236
4. Denzalo

One last slot left.

Can I be the 5th one?

5. Hyd12o

I'll send you a PM. Also, if anyone else has anymore room for the 3 Borderlands DLC, can you guys PM me or leave a message on here? I wanted to get my friend in on one as well.
Loo Loo Loo...

#8765 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:03 PM

I'm currently looking for a GTA4 group and a Heavy Rain group. Sent me a PM if you have anything going, thanks.

#8766 LegendK1ll3r

LegendK1ll3r

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:11 PM

I thought agentghost was basically saying that a cheap ass would have been more likely to buy the $170 version instead of the $250 version, not that he was saying the Go was garbage. And then Legend flipped out and went into ninja assassin mode.

Yeah, it's getting quite annoying hearing everyone here and everywhere else bash the Go, and tell people they aren't CAG's because they own a Go.

Maybe I own a Go because I like the Go? That's the point. Hell, I even got my Go for free. It's really quite annoying. Having owned both systems, I personally enjoy the Go much more; to where-as people like agent haven't ever even tried it, but just go with the general conscious. Am I not a cheap ass because I own a Go? No; and that's the point.

As I said, go look all over anywhere the Go is mentioned. You constantly hear this crap. It's annoying; especially when the persons "views" (if you can call them views, since that's impossible without actually using it) are then cited by having a "Sigh" and a ":roll:". Hence why I mocked it so greatly.

Posted Image

#8767 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:15 PM

I'm currently looking for a GTA4 group and a Heavy Rain group. Sent me a PM if you have anything going, thanks.

Same here

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#8768 dickybeans

dickybeans

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:21 PM

I have been looking for one for dlc only. Im looking for a group more in to clasic rock.

I'd be into this as well, depending on the songs. I already have a TON of dlc.

#8769 TylDurden

TylDurden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:47 PM

everyone is here for ps3
What about the Go users? We are the ones who are crying because of PSN
sharing my account with Four games and Four people only
PS1
Rayman
FF8
Crash Bandicoot 3
PSP
MGS Portable OPS
I really want to get Tekken 6
but don't have 40 bucks for it
pays 10 bucks for me I will get Tekken 6
my email is korn4004@hotmail.com
Serious Go owners only

There's a small group of us, I think at least 2 groups are looking for additional members if your interested.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=238663

Even though I can't get rid of my PSP2000, I loooove my Go.
Posted Image

#8770 DAWG26

DAWG26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:02 PM

Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs.

1. Dawg26

#8771 Nirron

Nirron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:02 PM

Thanks to an idea from a CAG, I'm trying to get a long term group off the ground. The only caveat is that this will be a limited fund group. By that, I mean that the total amount spent per month would be $10-20, so that the individual cost for each member per month would never exceed ~$5. That way we all get to enjoy some darn good games yet the costs aren't going to be enormous.

The games we're looking at getting right now are:

Mega Man 10
Castle Crashers
Bonk: Brink of Extinction
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
(potentially) Secret of Monkey Island 2

Right now I'm gauging interest, as I've got myself and one other interested, so feel free to PM me.
Posted Image

#8772 tenchim86

tenchim86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:38 PM

Long term Rock Band DLC group.

1. tenchim86
2. Frap007
3. entropic_soul

I already have the rock band export key and lego rock band songs on the account. We're up for most songs excluding metal/screamo and country. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

#8773 clockwork-zombie

clockwork-zombie

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\&#

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:39 PM

Can I be the 5th one?

5. Hyd12o

1. clockwork-zombie
2. vherub
3. Mixer236
4. Denzalo
5. Hyd12o

That is the 5th person. All set to go, I will send PMs now.

#8774 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:46 PM

Yeah, it's getting quite annoying hearing everyone here and everywhere else bash the Go, and tell people they aren't CAG's because they own a Go.

Maybe I own a Go because I like the Go? That's the point. Hell, I even got my Go for free. It's really quite annoying. Having owned both systems, I personally enjoy the Go much more; to where-as people like agent haven't ever even tried it, but just go with the general conscious. Am I not a cheap ass because I own a Go? No; and that's the point.

As I said, go look all over anywhere the Go is mentioned. You constantly hear this crap. It's annoying; especially when the persons "views" (if you can call them views, since that's impossible without actually using it) are then cited by having a "Sigh" and a ":roll:". Hence why I mocked it so greatly.

I'm not one of those Go bashers. I personally think the Go is some pretty sweet hardware. My problems with it are PSP games in general (too many console ports that just don't work with the PSP's control limitations, also games are a bit too expensive and most are so short,) the Go price is way too high at $250, and the lack of some of the older catalog getting put onto the PS store. Doesn't seem like Sony or other publishers are supporting Go as well as they could be. If the Go had a snap shut shell that protects the screen like DS Lite I would have bought one though. We should probably quit discussing Go in this thread though cause it's off topic.

#8775 DAWG26

DAWG26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:08 PM

Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx

Edited by DAWG26, 19 March 2010 - 11:08 PM.

#8776 Hyd12o

Hyd12o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

I just got in on one myself, but my friend is looking for a Borderlands DLC where you'll share all 3 DLC and it'll end up being $6 a person. Anyone else out there wanna join?

1. RicePig
Loo Loo Loo...

#8777 skylinersx

skylinersx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:59 PM

Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26

count me in

#8778 DAWG26

DAWG26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:10 PM

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx

Added Skylinersx. 3 more needed.

#8779 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:21 AM

Heavy Rain soundtrack & Dynamic Theme $3.50

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

Mixer23.png

#8780 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:44 AM

Can we give/receive CAG trading feedback for these set ups?

Posted Image

#8781 Rising

Rising

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:08 AM

Added Skylinersx. 3 more needed.

Count me in.

#8782 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:16 AM

Can we give/receive CAG trading feedback for these set ups?

No.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#8783 DAWG26

DAWG26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:19 AM

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Rising

Rising added.

#8784 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:24 AM

Anyone Interested in doing a gameshare of the upcoming Sam & Max episodes? It's five episodes, once a month, starting in April. The pre-order is up in the PSN now and is 29.99(I believe I read that it'll cost $35 once the preorder is no longer available)... So $6 a person.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

Mixer23.png

#8785 Tdwp_do0d

Tdwp_do0d

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:25 AM

I'm starting a group for the uncharted 2 mulitplayer DLC. If anyone else is interested PM me.

#8786 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:54 AM

I'm starting a group for the uncharted 2 mulitplayer DLC. If anyone else is interested PM me.

I'm only interested in the $5 Playstation Heroes skin pack. I have the second bundle.

#8787 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:29 AM

Anyone Interested in doing a gameshare of the upcoming Sam & Max episodes? It's five episodes, once a month, starting in April. The pre-order is up in the PSN now and is 29.99(I believe I read that it'll cost $35 once the preorder is no longer available)... So $6 a person.

I'm in once it's all up. Just shoot me a pm once they are all released otherwise i may forget.

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png

#8788 GameOverSuckas

GameOverSuckas

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:47 AM

I just got in on one myself, but my friend is looking for a Borderlands DLC where you'll share all 3 DLC and it'll end up being $6 a person. Anyone else out there wanna join?

1. RicePig

I'd like to get in on this one

#8789 GameOverSuckas

GameOverSuckas

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:49 AM

I'm looking to get in on a gameshare for all GOW 3 DLC.. I had no clue people did this so I'm hyped haha

lemme clarify .. I am looking to get the skins and challenge arena or whatever it's called .. the music and all of the other stuff blah.. not really important

Edited by GameOverSuckas, 20 March 2010 - 08:45 AM.
edit

#8790 Hyd12o

Hyd12o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:26 AM

1. RicePig

I'd like to get in on this one

Awesome.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

3 more spots people. It's for the 3 Borderlands DLC. $6 a person and you get all 3:

The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
Loo Loo Loo...