Race Driver: Create & Race (Nintendo DS) $9.99 @ BestBuy.com

I've never even heard of this game but it sounds great! Unfortunately, none of the stores around me have it in stock.

I picked this up in December when it was $20. It's a great racing game with tons of options. Too bad there doesn't seem to be many people playing online multiplayer.

Would have picked it up without hesitation if it was available for in-store pickup, but none nearby have it. Now I'm stuck considering the value of $3 extra for shipping. Pretty stupid thing to worry over, but the principle that I could have saved that money is giving me pause.

[quote name='nflsonic']I picked this up in December when it was $20. It's a great racing game with tons of options. Too bad there doesn't seem to be many people playing online multiplayer.[/quote]

I ordered it...$3 for shipping won't kill me.

Anyone else who picks it up should post their friend code! I'm looking forward to giving the multiplayer a whirl.

Found this little trailer on the YouTubes:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETp9z7GirWA[/MEDIA]

[quote name='dafunkk12']Would have picked it up without hesitation if it was available for in-store pickup, but none nearby have it. Now I'm stuck considering the value of $3 extra for shipping. Pretty stupid thing to worry over, but the principle that I could have saved that money is giving me pause.[/QUOTE]

Or, there is a possibility that it wasn't in stock at the time that the price dropped (Monday) and was only in stock at a higher price.

[quote name='NintendoDrainhead']I'm in for one. Came to $13.76 with tax + shipping. This should make waiting for GRiD easier.

Thanks OP[/quote]

What's GRiD?

[quote name='hordak']What about PMing against CC? Hey, you could save a $1. :)[/quote]It's not on CC.com. Anyone know if the B&Ms carry it? Or Sears? Or any other place that may PM a website. If not, I'll have to mull over the extra shipping cost. Yeah, I'm THAT cheap.

bread's done
Back