Hi guys....

ps2 system
madden 06
madden 05
medal gear solid 3
time splitters 3
More idea on that queries ????
:bouncy::bomb:

Edited by adbroke, 01 October 2009 - 01:06 PM.

#32 Green-Bull

Green-Bull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:47 PM

Hey there people. As the new owner of a used PS2 Slim, I had a question about the disc getting circular scratches on it. Does it only scratch it if it's on its side or what? I would never sit mine on its side anyway. I was reading up on this but didn't find an exact answer. Not yet anyway. Someone said it was the ribbon thing that does it, but didn't say whether or not if it affects the disc if laid down flat. I'd rather have a fat model, since it has the trey. Taking a game out of this one seems annoying as crap. I get anal if I think something is gonna casue harm to my games. I know it has a little bumper type thing at the back right so the disc won't slide back farther as you're taking it out, but still bugs me. I probably won't be playing any games I have that aren't scratched, since I don't want them like that to begin with. Thanks for any info.

Edited by Green-Bull, 12 April 2010 - 09:11 PM.

#33 marcorubio

marcorubio

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

This sticky will be a place holder for all PS2 info that I deem noteworthy.

Appreciated will gone to cheapyD for this thread. Need to buy a PS2 for this amazing weekend and need to know about errors to keep my PS2 always at sound health.