Contest (CAG Foreplay #36): Win Uno or Robotron for XBLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #36, CAG "PleasantOne" was kind enough to donate 2 codes each for the Xbox Live Arcade Games "Uno" and "Robotron".

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will receive all three items.

Good luck everyone and thanks again, PleasantOne!

Robotron

I want to see Wesley Willis and Batman in Brawl so Wesley Willis could officially "Whoop Batman's Ass". I doubt many people here know who he is, but run a quick Google search and you'll find his sad story and probably links to albums you should checkout. He was one hilarious man, even if ridiculous in every way imaginable!

Uno pour moi.

I would like to see a Gandalf like character...old wizard with a hat...or someone like the drunken master from Virtua Fighter :)

I would like to see megaman. It would be cool to see simon belmont or other castlevania characters. Would like to see megaman and protoman beating mario's ass.

Uno Please

Thanks PleasantOne for donating codes.

Robotron

I would like to see the main character from Harvest Moon. With the ability to summon cows, chickens, and sheep to....do sheepy things?

I would take Uno.
I would love Phoenix Wright, that would be badass, final smash: OBJECTION!!!!!!

this is too late im sure but...
Robotron
By far the coolest character would be Jack Thompson, and his weapon would be a pink briefcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back