Pokemon XD gale of Darkness Question

Noodle Pirate!

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (99%)
I have the game and haven' t had a chance to play it yet. I was waiting till I got a wii.
My question is, is it possible to collect the extra pokemon from inside the game or do you have to use a gba to get them? Should I not even bother with it if I dont have a gba anymore?

From what I remember, outside of the Pokemon in the game (of which there is one a piece in general), you have to transfer the other ones in.

if it is like the other pokemon you wont unlock GBA-gamecube trading until you beat the game anytway

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']I was afraid of that. I guess I just missed my chance to play it when I should have. Thanks for the info Fishercat :)[/QUOTE]

You don't need to unlock all of the Pokemon in the game, though. :whistle2:s

There's something like ~80 in the game, but given that this isn't a normal Pokemon RPG that actually ends up being more than enough.

Look at some reviews or guides for the game if you're still interested in it - it's set up completely differently than the GBA games, because there aren't any badges or Elite Four to fight and even the method of obtaining Pokemon is different in this game.

[quote name='Gden']nah, in GoD (lol just realized that) you unlock it earlier, quite a bit earlier IIRC.[/quote]

no, you have to beat it for the gba-gc trade part of the pokecenter to open.

bread's done
Back