Interested in Goozex? Ask me for info. Winzy, Prize Rebel, Lockerz and others inside!

D4rkewolfe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)

Sign up under me here: YourGiftCards4free and get $25 through paypal as soon as you go green.

A very great website is: YourGiftCards4free if you are looking for either a gift card or just plain cash. Ranging from $300 all the way to $450 ($300/$430 cash or choose from $300/$400/$450 gift cards). The gift cards can be chosen from great places such as Amazon.com, Best Buy, F.Y.E and of course not limited to just electronics as it even includes places such as Staples and even Petco.

One of the websites I recently discovered is Yourfree360games and really am glad that I did. GHIII Bundle was recently shipped and it only took me about $10 to do so. They have great option to choose from either games or accessories to compliment your 360 ranging from controllers to xbox live cards/point cards!

I just got my game, look in the spoiler tag for proof!

DSCF0258.jpg

Just got GTA IV :) It cost me a total of $4.99

Inbox dollars is a website that pays you to read emails. It also includes surveys and other offers (most that you see in the other offer websites like Trainn. It also does cash back for places you shop online.

Next I have Prize Rebel. It seems to be compared to gaminglagoon but much better. The best part is, that it really does not stop just with gaming. They also allow for custom prizes! At the moment they only allow custom prizes from Amazon.com or steam, but you may also suggest custom prizes to be added to their prize section. You simply cannot go wrong with that.

Points vary as you can choose from surveys to CC required offers, also it is really recommended to clear you cookies before and after you complete the surveys as it helps to get the credit you earned. This site will allow you to get some very great items for the price of your time, without having to spend a single cent.

Next I have Rewards1. It pretty much is comparable to Prize Rebel. Just read the last comment on it, like the tips, most are applicable.

Points vary as you can choose from surveys to CC required offers, also it is really recommended to clear you cookies before and after you complete the surveys as it helps to get the credit you earned. This site will allow you to get some very great items for the price of your time, without having to spend a single cent. I recommend you get roboform to help out.

Winzy is a search engine where you can win free prizes. Every search on Winzy is a chance to win! Just use Winzy to search the web, the same way you would use any other search engine. If you’re a winner, you will see an alert to let you know what you’ve won.

The biggest winners on Winzy are all people who have won by inviting friends. When you see + 1 friend next to a winner’s name on their site, that means that 2 people won the prize - the original searcher won and the person who invited that searcher also won!

I just recently won a $5 amazon gift card as mentioned above, once I get it in the mail I will also show it here as proof. Got nothing to lose! Just use a search engine!

Update: It seems the code is not mailed as I thought. In the location for prize there was an option to get prize (I had not checked that till today 6/20. I might have had it for some time now). So no picture of it, since it really is just a screen right now with the gift card code. So I did receive it after all. So it works. Join up :)

Update 2: Got another $5 Amazon Gift Card, just need to wait till the code is available.

Update 3: Got a $10 Amazon Gift Card, just need to wait for it to be mailed this time it seems.

Sign up at Goozex and receive 1 free trade credit when you register on Goozex and activate your account, plus a bonus of 1 free trade credit and 100 points when you become an active trader. The bonus is sufficient to request one FREE game worth 100 points from the Goozex network (subject to availability; game traded with another member in used condition).

It is a very nice community and if you do not have any games you want to trade you do have other opportunities to get points. You may buy them, but there are also nights in which they get together to play certain games. Winner of the night gets 200 goozex points. Even if you do not win you at least had some fun. They sometimes have contests that give away trade credits as well as points. So sign up under me :) hell even if you just go in for the free points you get a chance for 2 cheap 100 point games.

The GT Marketplace is a way of rewarding GT members for visiting and interacting with GameTrailers.com! Once you register and visit the site often, you have a chance to earn real prizes such as video games, hardware, GameTrailers apparel and more! So pretty much for watching things you normally do...you now earn points for it and win excellent prizes!

Current Rates

Action------------------------------Rate
Watching Movies----------------1 GTD
Your Movies Watched ----------0.02 GTD (per view)
User Referrals------------------- 500 GTD (once you reach Lvl 5)
Posting Comments--------------0.20 GTD
Posting Blogs---------------------5 GTD
Thumb Ratings-------------------0.10 GTD
Ratings of You by Others------0.20 GTD (per level of rater)

Gamefly is the best service I have ever had on the Internet, and I recommend them to all my friends that play games. With no due dates or late fees, I can rent games and keep them until I'm actually done with them. Try it for free or start at 8.95 a month.

Also, if you are interested in Lockerz invites just let me know through a PM :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, a reminder about Winzy:

Winzy is a search engine where you can win free prizes. Every search on Winzy is a chance to win! Just use Winzy to search the web, the same way you would use any other search engine. If you’re a winner, you will see an alert to let you know what you’ve won.

The biggest winners on Winzy are all people who have won by inviting friends. When you see + 1 friend next to a winner’s name on their site, that means that 2 people won the prize - the original searcher won and the person who invited that searcher also won!

There's also great prices such as cash and even an xbox360 (sure it's the core edition, but it's free!).

So sign up, all you have to do is search with it. :)

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Little bump, just won something through Winzy, it is $5 amazon gift card. Definitely can't complain![/quote]

you won already???

I been playing for a while and haven't won anything

How can that be? I swear I saw your winzy box one day, and was gonna congratulate you but forgot to. It said you had won an xbox core system. I won through someone who signed up under me...still...I won too heh heh. Definitely going to keep at it, so I can win something on my own besides points!

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']How can that be? I swear I saw your winzy box one day, and was gonna congratulate you but forgot to. It said you had won an xbox core system. I won through someone who signed up under me...still...I won too heh heh. Definitely going to keep at it, so I can win something on my own besides points![/quote]

The only person i think you could be talking about winning a core system was Foladar. Most i have won was 500 winzy points

Here's a bump. Anyone wanna help out? I mean there are even some free offers on those site that you may even get some free cash from me :)

You do need a credit card for some offers though. Even if they do not charge you right away.

Don't have a credit card? Well, check out my links for Prizerebel, Gametrailers.com, and winzy.

bump! Someone should want some cash! :D

As always there are other referrals in there that you don't need a credit card!

Hell sign up on winzy! :p or GTD...even Goozex...well need a credit card for that one!

I'd like to thank those who are signing up under me for winzy. Just a bump see if anyone would like to keep using any of my referrals.

Remember guys, there are completely free to do offers in many of the websites. Some will pretty much be free and you will get a profit if you do any of the offers I am giving some cash for!

If you still rather not use anything that might require a credit card you can always do:

Prize Rebel
Rewards1
Winzy
Goozex
GT Marketplace

Bump. By the way if you have any questions about the process of some, feel free to PM me for more detail. I will help as best I can.

Haven't done much but some surveys and e-mails. There are offers as well (but to be honest I think it is better to do them at websites such as any of the Trainn websites). The case they give for some offers might be good for those who really have no interest in doing any of the other offer sites. Still, I personally think you are better off not doing these here and just doing them in other offer websites.

Everything you do there can get you some money. Just reading e-mails for example (which nets you about .02 cents or so). It's not a lot, but hey all you did was click on the read e-mail button. So eventually that will build up.

The surveys are simple. They are not like the ones you would click on Prize Rebel and such (since those are mostly just either subscription to some service and such). These are full surveys (so may take you some time) to get to know how to either improve on a product or to see what you may be using. Sometimes you may not qualify so you will not get anything. The amount you get is .50 per survey and a chance to win $50,000 for every completed survey.

There are also certain online stores you can shop at. By going through InboxDollars you get a percentage of what you spent back. This varies depending on the store and is between .5% and 8.75%. Some stores included would be Overstock.com, Dell, Gap, Newegg and others.

There are also online games which I have yet to try. Seems you are given $10 credit to play them and you can win money in them. So I am not sure about this yet.

When I learn more I will let ya know. Hope that helps.

Bump! Got my copy of GTA IV in today. I'm playing Mass Effect though right now....but dunno. Ah! Decisions decisions.

Updated with pic in the first post

No idea. Once I get it will post it. I'm in not much of a rush for it, so am willing to give it time. Though I will be sure to mention the delay.

You know I was upset cause I hadn't. So I decided to check on what the heck was going on (since you reminded me). See I expected for it to be mailed since that is what it seemed. I was ready to complain and ask them what was going on.

Anyways I checked out my prize section and there it was. Who knows since when I've had it. So yes I got it :) they gave me a $5 gift card code.

Here's a Bump. Take a look around :) Hell try out Goozex it is a great service. IMO much better than trading your games at a GS or EB.

Winzy works, you have chances to win for doing nothing but using a search engine.

Gametrailers as well, just watch videos that you would see on your own more than likely. Earn points and trade them for games or merchandise.

Here's another bump.

As I said there are many options here that have nothing to do with needing to pay money. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Goozex for example is a great service for those with patience (with new games). Older games have a better turn around. Trading for points is a much better value than most anything else out there. Just check the first post for more info.

Winzy is another just because I have won a couple of times. Sign up and win with me. :)

I did win a $5 amazon GC on Winzy and they sent it to me not by e-mail but by checking through the prizes that you have won and there it was : A $5 amazon code :bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='SpitFire158']I did win a $5 amazon GC on Winzy and they sent it to me not by e-mail but by checking through the prizes that you have won and there it was : A $5 amazon code :bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, remember when I said the same thing. It's weird cause they said you will get an e-mail, but I never did. It wasn't till you reminded me about it that I decided to check on the prizes. Then where it says prizes claimed it was now "Get Prize". I won twice, just waiting for them to change it to Claimed into the Get Prize one. :)

Still I am having no luck with others signing up for the others, I really recommend Goozex and Winzy. Sure you may not win with Goozex but you do get a free trade credit and 100 pts by signing up. Not to mention the community itself is a very nice one.

bread's done
Back