mkay's FS/T | Fallout 3 GOTY (SEALED) & Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (LNIB/Complete)

mkay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Welcome to mkay's TRADE/SELL LIST!

GUIDELINES (READ FIRST):
  1. If you don't like the games I'm offering to trade, you can always PM me and submit an offer and I'll be glad to take a look at it!
  2. My games are always in excellent condition (mint). I truly take care of my games and try to minimize the scratches on the CD. Furthermore, every game comes with ITS MANUAL AND ITS BOX (COVER). I expect the same...
  3. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL.
  4. I live in Canada, but I ship ANYWHERE in North America. Shipping in Canada is cheap. Ask Magiic.
  5. I don't ship with DC. However, if you do, I'll do it too!
  6. Finally, if you have a game that is more valuable than the game I'm offering, I could still pay an extra to compensate.
  7. Lower feedback ships first. Common thing...
  8. Games that have

LEGEND
:hot: - MAJOR WANT
:cold:
- I'd like to get rid of ASAP
:bomb:
- hard to part with / currently playing

HAVE

:ps3: PS3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (LNIB/Complete) - $32 SHIPPED
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition (SEALED) - $40 SHIPPED

:360: X360
Just Cause 2 (LNIB/Complete) - SOLD

WANTS

:360: X360
Microsoft Points

PayPal

Thank you! I hope to have business with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

Hey, I'm willing to sell all my PS3 Games. PM me or post here with an offer and I'll answer right back.

I just want to get rid of these games.

If you have Orange Box, please, offer me something!!!!

I'm really liking the price of KZ2, but is there anything from my list that would lower it, or you'd be willing to trade straight up for?

No, sorry. Like I said in the OP, the only game for which I'm willing to trade it is Call of Duty: World at War.

But, thanks for your interest.

bread's done
Back