Full Auto (X360) - $3.75 @ Fry's (YMMV)

Malik112099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Went to Fry's today (Las Vegas location) and noticed a LOT of Full Auto's on the shelf with a pink mark and had it price checked. $3.75! $4.04 OTD for a halfway decent 360 game is ok in my book...

EDIT: They are marked $14.99 and ring up $3.75

i always like Full Auto for some reason....maybe casue Twisted Metal II was the first game i really got into......

anyway, ill look into it

Damn, I can't find this one anywhere locally. Not a spectacular game IMO but worth owning for $10. Certainly for $4.

[quote name='Ragekod']I was just at frys on friday and noticed the game was $14.99. Is this a recent price drop?[/quote]

Oh forgot to mention that...they are marked $14.99 and ring up $3.75 .. I updated the OP with that info

I liked the demo way back when. and I heart sega still for some reason. might look for it in the fry's in Tempe, AZ. going to vegas this weekend but I'll probably be too drunk to make it over to Fry's.

Like others, I do not have a Fry's anywhere near me. If someone can grab me one, let me know. Thanks.

At the Glendale, Arizona Fry's, there was a small basket at the front of the store with a "$5 clearance" sign on it. The only video games were Max Payne (PS2) and Full Auto (360).

Huh, I was at the Irving, TX store and didn't see anything on clearance (lest you count stuff like a single copy of the original 360 R6 Vegas LE for $39.90). Bah. Then again, the last thing I need are more games. :p

[quote name='Malik112099']Oh forgot to mention that...they are marked $14.99 and ring up $3.75 .. I updated the OP with that info[/quote]
Oh thats pretty cool, I'll have a look at it on Friday.

Im heading over to fry's tomorrow morning for Vegas 2 ... and maybe condemned for 15.
I remember seeing some copies of Full Auto today when i checked up on Vegas.
They werent tagged with the clearance price but i'll ask for a price check and if they are 4$ a pop i might pick up a few and sell them here for only shipping.
the game doesnt interest myself tho.

I planned on waking up ealry tomorrow to study for a quiz before class. No reason I can't study in the fry's parking lot. Hope I can find a copy. Thanks OP.

This game is pretty old now, so I guess the online community is dead. Is the single-player alone worth the cost and shipping, if I were to have a CAG send one to me?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']This game is pretty old now, so I guess the online community is dead. Is the single-player alone worth the cost and shipping, if I were to have a CAG send one to me?[/QUOTE]

well theres alot of people getting one here so we can play online with CAG mambers

[quote name='supraazn']Im heading over to fry's tomorrow morning for Vegas 2 ... and maybe condemned for 15.
I remember seeing some copies of Full Auto today when i checked up on Vegas.
They werent tagged with the clearance price but i'll ask for a price check and if they are 4$ a pop i might pick up a few and sell them here for only shipping.
the game doesnt interest myself tho.[/QUOTE]

can u pick me up a copy of FA thankz

[quote name='mitchondria']yeah if some one could pick one up for me also, id be much obliged and would reimburse.[/quote]

Same here. I guess even after covering shipping and fees, it would be worth it for a decent 360 game. Hopefully, enough CAGs get a copy to make a decent online community for a couple of weeks, at least.

I'm really starting to resent the fact that there isn't a Fry's even remotely near me in Long Island, NY. Maybe I should write them a letter and ask them to open a store next to my house. First Vegas 2 for $40 and now a decent launch title for $4. It hurts...

Yeah, should have said so earlier but if any CAGs can get an extra I'd buy one for cost + shipping + a little something for your trouble. :)

Verified at Vegas as well, they have a shit load of them probably 50+ copies on the shelf

$14.99 priced with 75% off (not listed on shelf but saw a sign somewhere else)

Looks like X-Men (360) is part of that 75% off too
Too bad the game looks like crap and and its only 1 player

Limit one per person, but they let me buy 3 on separate transactions(for my buddies)

[quote name='graf1k']Yeah, should have said so earlier but if any CAGs can get an extra I'd buy one for cost + shipping + a little something for your trouble. :)[/quote]

Yeah, same here. PM if you pick up extra copies.

I checked at the Plano, TX last weekend and it was still $14.99. They even scanned it for me and i t came up at $14.99. If anyone goes in TX, can you give us a heads up?

Thanks.

I am not near a Frys. I would love to get that game for 4 bucks simply for the last couple achievements I need, it's a decent game. But can't compare to Burnout Paradise that I'm addicted to right now.

bread's done
Back