Various X360 Titles for $19.99 at BB (includes R6V)

Graw 2 for $20? Hmmm....that's tempting (as it is the only one of those games I don't have). Thanks for the heads up. I may check this out...

Is it just me or did anyone else notice it was www.bestbuy.ca ???? I dont know because when i went to order the games it said 1. online only 2. deliver to canada stores I hope that doesnt mean i cant get the games in the US, (Btw i did not order the games after i saw this)

[quote name='vibinvo']Anyone know if Chrome Hounds is any good?[/quote]Only if you have a couple friends that play it together already.

[quote name='Spades22']R6V is tempting...loved the demos and its one of the few SP demos I actually completed.[/quote]

No PC demo. Bummer. I may just pick up the PC version for $5 from NCIX.

I'm definitely going to pick up The Darkness at this price. I haven't heard great things about that game, but the premise and what I've seen definitely interests me, so I'm sold. I'm tempted to pick up another copy of R6V as well, but I'll probably pass. Thanks for the post, OP!

[quote name='Wyatt']I'm definitely going to pick up The Darkness at this price. I haven't heard great things about that game, but the premise and what I've seen definitely interests me, so I'm sold. I'm tempted to pick up another copy of R6V as well, but I'll probably pass. Thanks for the post, OP![/quote]

The Darkness is an awesome game, and totally worth the $20. The game looks awesome, and it's just a fun game really. The only problem is that it's only about 5 or 6 hours. Almost every second of that time is awesome though. Just beware that it is a short game.

Hmm, is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 for the Xbox 360 a "Platinum Hits" yet? I hope, I can still get the original version in the green game case at Best Buy...;)

I wanted to buy SC: Double Agent for 20$ but it does not seems like the deal is still available...

I hate BlockBuster ...their prices are huge , when i want to rent theyre selection is poor and their deals are ripoffs . They should be called Lackluster Video.

OOPS ...my bad , Best Buy is pretty cool.

what's the deal with Blockbuster and their over priced used games. I picked up RSV for the third time at Best Buy when this deal was still on. I sold RSV, then my buddy went and got RSV so I had to get the game again to play with him.

bread's done
Back