Any possibility of a Japan trade group/forum/thread?

Hoser_in_Japan

CAG Veteran
Hi guys! My first post here. I was just thinking to myself that surely there must be a good way to get in contact with other gamers in Japan and pool our resource of games to trade and sell. I remembered that Cheapy_D is living in Japan so I thought this might be a good place to find that community. I hope I'm not coming across as presumptuous being that this is just my first post here on CAG. I used to go to Akihabara for my games but that is just way too expensive. I've been importing and trading games with people in the US but that isn't always the most convenient way unfortunately. Would there be any possibility of getting even just a thread dedicated to trading or selling games between ex-pats in Japan? I think it would be really useful and would maybe help develop a little community in here. What do you think? I've really got a hankering for some TCG's and I don't want to have to buy new from Canada. I'm looking for Marvel TCG and MG:Acid 1 and 2 for the PSP :)

*edit* oh yes I realize that there is a trade forum-but I'm sure most of that is trade between Americans and Canadians.

I'm living in Tokyo, but I only collect Xbox and 360 games. I can get you onto Yokota Air Base. The BX sells American games. There's also a used game store. Might have a little something you need.

60 gb ps3 hd system plays ps1,ps2,ps3,and hd movies. also have 4 controllers, 2 guitars, 4 games. will trade for working japan nes family computer and working disk system. dont care if they have boxes or manuals. just both gotta work. if you know someone who has these and might be interested in trading. let me know. priced both of these cheap as i could find them and its gonna cost me 152.oo total for both/and shipping from japan. serious inquires only plz.

[quote name='Dharos']http://www.gaijingamers.com/forum.php

Very active community, there is a whole section dedicated to Trade threads, I have personally bought a good number of games from other members there.[/QUOTE]

Came here to post this!

When I was living in Japan (2005-2010), I got several great games from other members on there and learned about new games and game stores I hadn't heard about as well.

Glad to see the forum is still active! :)

[quote name='Gameboy415']Came here to post this!

When I was living in Japan (2005-2010), I got several great games from other members on there and learned about new games and game stores I hadn't heard about as well.

Glad to see the forum is still active! :)[/QUOTE]

Very much so, and the people are pretty upfront when it comes to trades, but there is also a lot of solid videogame talk, a really awesome online community overall.

bread's done
Back