Best Buy Assassin's Creed Limited Edition 50% off YMMV

opportunity777

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I pulled it straight off the shelf because my BB doesn't have front row games (games are clearanced without being put in a special section or are never clearanced at all). It was marked as 50% off. Original price was $70, so it came out to $35 + tax for the LE for XBOX 360. They did not have any PS3 LE's in stock, and I forgot to ask if those were clearanced as well.

Obviously, this is YMMV. The price will depend whether a person's BB decides to add this to its clearance list. I called one of my friends to PM this at the BB near his work, but they were unwilling to match, so good luck on that front.

Anyways, I thought it was a great deal. I usually NEVER get any of the good stuff on clearance at BB, so I'm pretty happy :)

The second best thing I saw marked 50% off on the shelf was Genji for PS3, which was $30. You can get Genji PS3 at CC for $20, so it's not a good deal.

The LE of Assassin's Creed has the following (stolen from Amazon):

The Assassin's Creed Limited Edition contains: - Collectible 3-inch Altair figure - Penny Arcade comics - Mini strategy guide
Bonus disc including: - Winners of Assassin’s Creed short film contest - Behind-the-scenes videos - Developer diaries - Trailers - Producer interviews - Downloads and more

Yea some consistency across stores would be nice on things like this but what can ya do, we've had Stranglehold CE for $39 for a while now but everything except the computers say $70 still.

if i saw this at a BB nearby id be tempted to buy it even though i do own the original game. assassin's creed was one of my favorites of 2007

bread's done
Back