Place to recap the Story line in MGS ?

rajchakrabarti

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Its probably posted somewhere here.... couldn't find it in a search..

but finally picked up a ps3.. and before mgs4.. im trying to recap what went on the the other games......I played the first two.... and never finished the third....and not sure if i will have time to finish it out before 4 comes out....

so any site.. recaps the story line ?...... wikipeadia is decent.. but i don't know if an ign or gamespot did a recap...

figured i would brush up before it comes out....

I think if you preorder it, it gives you a DVD that sums up the story line. You really should just go buy MGS Essentials and play the games.

Three is worth playing. I bought it when it came out and was only half way through it before not picking it up again til this year. I'm shocked that I missed out on it for so long. Then again I was going to school and working full-time (+ had a girlfriend) so I fell out of gaming for some years.

[quote name='QiG']Three is worth playing. I bought it when it came out and was only half way through it before not picking it up again til this year. I'm shocked that I missed out on it for so long. Then again I was going to school and working full-time (+ had a girlfriend) so I fell out of gaming for some years.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean... im in that same boat .. .and would love to just go through all the games...but i'd probably get fired.. dumped and fail out of school.

thanks for the link.... well the only one i haven't finsihed is snake eater.... and i still have ps2 to play it on....

just the fact.. i only get about a few hours a week to game anymore..... so i doubt i'll get some time to run through the first two again.

but thanks for the links... i'll use them as back up if i don't get done before mgs4 comes out. (i know i won't be able to hold off when it comes out)

bread's done
Back