Halo 3 Limited Edition $30.72 at Secondspin.com

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 M_A_C

M_A_C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:19 AM

I got one. Now I need to find another good deal on a 360.

#32 greyzieoriental

greyzieoriental

is your Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:59 AM

I got mine 3 days ago and it's in decent shape. Thanks again OP!

how long did it take for you to get it? and how did it come?

#33 Sam111111

Sam111111

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:50 AM

Do they pricematch? I just bought this a week ago from secondspin for $30 with the coupon ...

#34 captnjack

captnjack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

how long did it take for you to get it? and how did it come?

I got it 2 days from ordering. It shipped from Carson, CA and I live in Glendale, CA (30 miles away) so I guess that explains the quick turnaround.

It was shipped in a big bubble wrap envelope.

#35 greyzieoriental

greyzieoriental

is your Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:31 PM

thanks i live in vegas so not that far from cali

#36 insanezer0x

insanezer0x

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:36 PM

ordered 3/26 received 4/1

lots of scratches and dents on the tin
cd is fairly used no scratches and works thats all i care about

#37 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:54 PM

got shipping notice for my 2

#38 greyzieoriental

greyzieoriental

is your Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:52 PM

ordered mines on the 3/29/08 got confirmation today that it was shipped 3/31/08
expect it by the end of the week, hopefully

#39 bustamark

bustamark

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:35 AM

ordered 3/26 received 4/1

lots of scratches and dents on the tin
cd is fairly used no scratches and works thats all i care about

Same here... My CDs are scratched however, and the plastic casing is torn a little. It's playable though, so it was worth it.

#40 animemaniac14

animemaniac14

Do the Monkey w/Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:22 AM

sadly...very very sadly...this code is dead now :(

[DVDs=727] [VGs=434

Free Gift Cards > Sex with a Blueshirt

#41 CaptPete

CaptPete

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:14 PM

Mine showed up yesterday. Thankfully they did the smart thing and put each disc in a paper sleeve instead of where they would have been in the metal tin. I really can't imagine how anyone could have believed that the discs would stay in place with such a crappy design.

Anyway, the discs and manuals were in good shape, but the metal tin was bashed all to hell. The game disc side wouldn't even open without some prying! Oh well, I've got an extra 2-disc case that I think I'll transfer them to.

#42 greyzieoriental

greyzieoriental

is your Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:04 PM

I received mines today ordered 3/29/08 received in the mail at about 10am 4/2/08
it came by Fed Ex

tin case has a ding in the upper right corner thats it, some color faded from casing most likely due to sliding in and out of the sleeve, also a little on the top and bottom of casing guessing its from sitting on a metal shelf in their stores or something

manual has some wear on it, not that bad since its a different color from the original halo 3 manual so you cant really tell
poster had wear all over the edges, as if someone has the case and just kept shaking it around with the poster inside of it
bonus art book came in excellent conition (like new)

now for the discs, well both disc were loose from the spindle when they arrived (not in sleeves)
amazingly they look the same way they'd look as if you bought them on day one

yes, i've seen how the disc look on day one when halo 3 was released
that means all the scratches and and everything from the faulty packaging or the spindle, whatever caused the scratches, but all in all great deal, i'll be testing the disc in the next few days to make sure everything is ok

#43 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:39 PM

Got mine today, as well. It's not in the greatest condition, but certainly no worse than you would expect when buying it used from GameStop or some other store. And yes, thankfully, the discs were in sleeves. That's probably where I will leave them. That has to be one of the worst designs for a case ever.

#44 DJSteel

DJSteel

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:06 PM

mine came today as well.. pretty decent condition..discs in sleeves, a minor dent here or there after examining the case a couple of minutes..
Posted ImagePosted Image
Mario kart Wii Code - 4597-0827-2394

#45 Edge

Edge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:57 PM

I received my copy today. Terrific condition: the discs only have a few minor light scratches in them, and the case itself is in good shape without any largely noticeable dents. The only visible wear on it is the case overlay which has a few vertical scratches along it.

And yes, the discs themselves came in white sleeves for me. Ironic that they did a better job protecting the discs than Microsoft did when they shipped it originally...

#46 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:16 PM

I just saw this at FYE today for $59.99 and sticker said "On Sale". HAHAHAHA!!

#47 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:20 PM

Forgot to say earlier that the "used" stickers came off very easily, which was a pleasant surprise for someone who has bought a lot of used games from GS B&M stores and spent considerable time with a bottle of Goo Gone.

#48 kapster

kapster

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:49 PM

Got mine today. Shipped 3/28. Fast if you ask me. Condition was like everyone else. 1 dent on the case. small scratches on the discs. Fantastic deal and they have my business.

#49 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:05 AM

got mine today, case is perfect discs are scratchy. W T F

the game disc has a weird spot on it too, almost looks like some chemical dulled the disc surface.
Virtual Hydlide, Bad Dudes

#50 Phaethon360

Phaethon360

I dream in 1080p

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:31 AM

Mine came Wednesday. Case was banged up to the point I had to pry it open, but both discs were in separate sleeves and were in pristine condition. Worth the $20 I paid however.

#51 merkanthony

merkanthony

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:41 PM

I ordered 3/31 and got it today 4/3.

The case was still shrinked but the tin was banged up pretty bad.
NONE of the discs were in sleeves. The extras disc wasnt scratched at all but my game disc is scuffed and has two small , semi-deep scratches. I booted the game disc perfectly and tested two maps. As long as everything in multiplayer works perfectly its fine, if it messed up within 30 days, best believe im emailing them.

#52 CheapBox

CheapBox

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:10 PM

Got mine today
pics
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#53 merkanthony

merkanthony

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:41 PM

I ordered 3/31 and got it today 4/3.

The case was still shrinked but the tin was banged up pretty bad.
NONE of the discs were in sleeves. The extras disc wasnt scratched at all but my game disc is scuffed and has two small , semi-deep scratches. I booted the game disc perfectly and tested two maps. As long as everything in multiplayer works perfectly its fine, if it messed up within 30 days, best believe im emailing them.

#54 CheapBox

CheapBox

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:10 PM

Got mine today
pics
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#55 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:45 PM

got mine today. I ordered two copies.

First one i opened looked great - the discs were in sleeves to protect in shipping and in great shape. Tin was great too.

Second one, not so great. Opened the tin and the hinges were broken. Both discs were not in sleeves and the game disc looks horrible. Guess im emailing about that.

#56 foxdvd

foxdvd

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:10 PM

got mine today. IN GREAT SHAPE. For a moment I thought it was a new copy, because it was sealed, but I guess they probably just sealed it up in plastic, because the discs' inside were both in sleeves. Not a dent, scratch or mark on anything. Like I said I would have said new, if not for the fact that inside the disc were in sleeves.

#57 souNReAL

souNReAL

Santa Claus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:44 PM

i got mine today.

iwas about to celebrate and thank CAG and secondspin for a great deal until i realized

i only got 1 disc?????
NEO LIVES.