Platinum PS3 titles in FALL

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Sony confirmed that the Greatest Hits / Platinum PS3 titles will be coming to US and Europe in Autumn 2008, which will likely include Heavenly Sword, MotorStorm, Formula 1, Resistance: Fall of Man, Folklore, Lair, Genji and Ridge Racer 7.

I tried clicking every single word in your post and found no link to the confirmation. :(

Heres to hoping Sony throws out some horrible box art with 'em as well!

I doubt Genji, Lair, and Folklore will be in it.

For the U.S., I could see (first party wise):
Heavenly Sword
MotorStorm
R&C Future (possibly)
Resistance
Uncharted
Warhawk

For Europe I could see:
Formula One: CE
Heavenly Sword
MotorStorm
R&C Future (possibly)
Resistance
Uncharted
Warhawk

I wonder how much they will be - since you can pick up some PS3 games for $20 now it would be sweet if they were $20.

[quote name='fuss']I wonder how much they will be - since you can pick up some PS3 games for $20 now it would be sweet if they were $20.[/quote]

I would go and buy a PS3 right away if they were $20!!!

Good luck with that.

[quote name='fuss']I wonder how much they will be - since you can pick up some PS3 games for $20 now it would be sweet if they were $20.[/quote]

30 is most likely, but 20 would be awesome. Only title I would pick up would be R&C future, even though I already beat it, and Uncharted if that was put on there.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I tried clicking every single word in your post and found no link to the confirmation. :(

Heres to hoping Sony throws out some horrible box art with 'em as well![/quote]
I'm not seeing this posted anywhere, so I'm not sure where this has been confirmed at.

I agree that $20 would be awesome (hey, while we're at it, $10 would be even better) but I cannot see any way that would possibly happen.

The whole "next gen" pricing scheme is "last gen + $10," for both PS3 and 360. And the 360 Platinum Hits seem to be doing OK at $30. It seems pretty far fetched to hope that Sony would decide to buck the trend on its greatest hits titles.

[quote name='ighosty']30 is most likely, but 20 would be awesome. Only title I would pick up would be R&C future, even though I already beat it, and Uncharted if that was put on there.[/quote]

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I doubt Genji, Lair, and Folklore will be in it.

For the U.S., I could see (first party wise):
Heavenly Sword
MotorStorm
R&C Future (possibly)
Resistance
Uncharted
Warhawk[/quote]

Lair is $31 on Amazon.com right now, so that's pretty much Platinum Hits price already.

$30 or less for R&C would be amazing.

Like the 360 PH games, I'd expect these to be $30.

For box art, my guess is that it'll have a red stripe along the edge of one side of the box, like the current PS2 GH games.

[quote name='simplygriff']Still waiting on that confirmation link...
-G[/quote]

I think you'll be waiting until around E3. ;)

EDIT: You can try here, but it hardly confirms anything. My guess is that this is the article that the OP is referring to.

bread's done
Back