Official CIRCUIT CITY clearance game trading thread

io

Staff member
Feedback
89 (100%)
Please post all offers for sale/trade or requests for items for Circuit City clearance games in this thread.

If anyone would be willing to get Odin Sphere and sell it for around 25$ shipped, I would be forever indebted to you. Please help a poor college kid out XD! I've been checking the prices for this game on amazon religiously for the past 3 months and no price drop...so I am guessing it will go the way of disgaea 2 and drop in price when they have like 5 copies left, meaning I probably won't be able to get in on it.

have: Odin Sphere

looking for: Wii: DQ Swords, No More Heroes, Geometry Wars,
DS: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, FF12 Revenant Wings, Prof Layton

I have 2 Odin Sphere's up for trade (preferred) or sale (28$ shipped). I'm looking for Grim Grimoire and Okami but I'm open to looking at tradelists.

Want:
Trauma Center: Second Opinion [Wii]
Mario Superstar Baseball [GC]

Have:
Let me know what you're looking for from CC...
CML
PayPal

WANT:
======
Ace Combat Zero (PS2)
***Check my Trade List***

HAVE:
=======
Cabela's Alaska Adventure (360)
Cabela's African Safari (360)
Dawn of Mana (PS2)
Hot Shots Tennis (PS2)
Import Tuner (360)
Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night (PS2)
Legend of Spyro: New Beginning (PS2)
MLB Power Pros (PS2)
Odin Sphere (PS2)
Ratatouille (GC)
Sims 2 Pets (GC)
***Check my Trade List***

Can Get

Elebits
Star Fox Command

Want

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 March of The Minis

I also saw Capcom Classics Volume 2 & Hot Shots Tennis which I doubt anyone would want to work something out for but if you do I'll also throw in $5 since they are cheaper. Anything else of interest ask as I might have saw it and didn't think to list it or didn't dig around deep enough for which I could do if it (hopefully) means working out something for MvDK2!

Sorry for not updating this post - I figured people would think by now that the Odin Sphere I had was gone. :(

I wanted to hook up more CAGs, but my CC only had one copy. Sorry guys! Good luck elsewhere!!

from CC i have to trade:

WII

Trauma Center - Second Opinion (new/sealed)

GC

Animal Crossing (new/sealed)

PS2

Dawn of Mana (new/sealed)
Odin Sphere (new/sealed)

i would like to trade for:

PS3

Lair - from the Target clearance

X360

PGR4 - Target

other wonderful games in your possession - check wants on my list.

Have:
Odin Sphere (PS2) -$25 shipped
Aeon Flux: Complete Animated Series (PSP) - $10 shipped
The Bigs (PS3) - $22 shipped
Animal Crossing (GC) - $15 shipped

Plus a few other things I need to list. All of the above are new, and sealed.

Have:

Trauma Center - Second Opinion (only looking to trade this for Mario Party 7)
Metroid Prime Hunters
Starfox Command
Animal Crossing w/ 59 Memory Card
1080 Avalanche

Want:

Mario Party 7
Clubhouse Games

[quote name='speedy05']does anyone have a spare Children of Mana [PS2], I can't find a copy anywhere.[/quote]

You likely mean Dawn of Mana (PS2) - Children on Mana = DS, also available at some CC's.

did someone recently make a list of clearanced games at CC? if so, can someone point me in that direction. thanks!

[quote name='speedy05']does anyone have a spare Children of Mana [PS2], I can't find a copy anywhere.[/QUOTE]

u mean Dawn of Mana for the PS2. If u are talking about Children of Mana, thats the DS.

Have yet another Odin Sphere (3rd one). I may keep or trade it.
I do have Tales of Legendia though.

Kinda want Mario Party 7
(my store had literally 15+ copies friday 0 on monday)
or I'll entertain list checkings.

HAVE

Mario Party 7 [gamecube]

WANT

Odin Sphere [ps2]

I'm a new trader here so am willing to ship first to those who already have significant positive feedback..

THANKS

[quote name='sp00ge']Have:

Odin Sphere (PS2)

Want:

Trauma Center (wii)
Blue Dragon (360)
other clearance wii, 360 and GC titles I don't already own. The majority of my owned games can be found here. These are not for sale/trade/etc, only to be used as a guide for what I don't want[/quote]

Updated

HAVE
:360: Perfect Dark Zero LE
:360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance
:wii: Alien Syndrome
:gc: SpongeBobs Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
:gc: Over the Hedge

WANT
:ps2: Ace Combat Zero
:ps2: Odin Sphere
:ps2: Dawn of Mana
:ds: Metroid Prime Hunter
:ds: Clubhouse Games

I have an extra Dawn of Mana, brand new, sealed, in excellent condition.

If anyone has anything good to trade, let me know because I can pick up another extra copy tomorrow. Trauma Center:SO or Excite Truck might be nice. But no Odin Spheres though, I already have one.

HAVE:
God Hand
Pokemon XD
Starfox Command
Elite Beat Agents
Odin Sphere
(All SEALED)

LOOKING:
Dawn of Mana
or any good CC clearance game

Of the actual desireable/possibly desireable, I could grab Naruto 1 and 2 for Gamecube. Also they add Marvel Alliance for Wii and that Gundam and Dynasty Warrior cross over for PS3, for 16.96 before discount.
I'm looking for Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Riders (would probably trade those two for Marvel Alliance plus a dollar or two extra) and Dawn of Mana.

bread's done
Back