CAGcast #113: Furiously Rubbing

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 mriswyth

mriswyth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:43 AM

Wombat, thank you for "CAGs on Bags (A cappella Version)"!

#122 russellgreco

russellgreco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:36 PM

I agree with wombat, "The less fleshed out a character it is the more interesting the game can be"

Deeply Developed /= Interesting

Nintendo IP's have multiple dimensions to them, from sports, rpg, action, etc.

You can still find them uninteresting, but development shouldn't imply interest.

Also if you get technical, Mario has appeared in many games with deeper plots than Mario, Mario 2, etc...

e.g, Mario RPG, the Paper Mario series, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.

#123 SuxoR

SuxoR

What choice did I have?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:43 AM

Maybe wombat wasn't the best person to ask about the history of Link and Mario

#124 GamerChris

GamerChris

It's a Funny Name.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:51 PM

Just had a chance to listen to the podcast. So cheapy, the reason that Karaoke Revolution American Idol Encore has so many downloadable songs, is because ALL of the songs are from the previous versions of the Karaoke Revolution games. So since I own every single version, I haven't bought a single download song yet.

594280.png

#125 GamerChris

GamerChris

It's a Funny Name.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:51 PM

Just had a chance to listen to the podcast. So cheapy, the reason that Karaoke Revolution American Idol Encore has so many downloadable songs, is because ALL of the songs are from the previous versions of the Karaoke Revolution games. So since I own every single version, I haven't bought a single download song yet.

594280.png

#126 Fuzi0n

Fuzi0n

"What's a Nubian?"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:13 AM

Man I'm so bored, just need a new CAGcast fix. Maybe I'll listen to some older episodes again til the new on is out.

#127 Fuzi0n

Fuzi0n

"What's a Nubian?"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:13 AM

Man I'm so bored, just need a new CAGcast fix. Maybe I'll listen to some older episodes again til the new on is out.

#128 squeegeeluigi

squeegeeluigi

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:03 PM

Can someone please tell where the intro music for episode #113 came from? I sounds so familiar, but I just can't place it. Thanks.