Win a $500 bestbuy giftcard!!!

Or one page, if you say "I don't read GamePro."

Check, enter email address, done.

Not that I expect to win, but at least it was easy...

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']Or one page, if you say "I don't read GamePro."

Not that I expect to win, but at least it was easy...[/quote]

Nice job

[quote name='help1']your teh spamer dude!![/quote]

Who? Mishimaryu? He isn't a spammer.

EDIT: Thanks OP. I entered.

[quote name='help1']your teh spamer dude!![/quote]

Judging from your other posts, I don't think you have the right to call anyone a spammer.

Thanks for the post, OP.

[quote name='HSidwolf'][quote name='help1']your teh spamer dude!![/quote]

Judging from your other posts, I don't think you have the right to call anyone a spammer.

Thanks for the post, OP.[/quote]

Who the hell are you?

Good call. It's pretty funny going that route actually. You answer that one question and they immediately thank you for your valuable feedback :lol:

Haha, 10 seconds for a chance to win a $500 gift card? Fine by me, I even answered truthfully (I don't read Gamepro).

Thanks, I'm in. Quick and easy. Wish all surveys were like this. Now you can all quit submitting entries, I'm gonna win...now if only I can tell them to just send the 500 gift cards in smaller amounts in GGC

[quote name='HSidwolf'][quote name='help1']your teh spamer dude!![/quote]

Thanks for the post, OP.[/quote]

Dude, that just made my shaq-fuing day. A newb just told off help1. AHAHAHAHAHA. awesome!

[quote name='punqsux']if i win this, im buying 100 games...shaq-fu you best buy.[/quote]

:rofl: You tell 'em Punq!

[quote name='rabbitt']If I win this..... just think how many BB GGC's I can buy...[/quote]

Who the hell are you? BTW, I love you all....

I started receiving GamePro magazine a few months ago for no apparent reason. I didn't buy a subscription and no one in my family will admit to paying for one either. So it get free GamePro now. weird huh?

So anyway, I'm trying to fill out the survey truthfully and when i get to page three, it won't let me continue. It tells me that all the questions with a * must be filled in. Well I've got 'em all filled and and still it won't let me continue. Oh well. Their loss. Hopefully I'll win. I'd be so excited to have $500 BB bucks, i wouldn't even know where to start.

Yeah the damn thing wouldn't let me move on because apperetnly I hadn't filled out a question even though I check it 3 times.

So I just did that also, great idea! :lol:

I enjoy doing these, and if it's for a chance for a nice freebie i can't turn it down. Thanks for the heads up OP

bread's done
Back