Circuit City April clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
Note from Io: As usual, please post all Sale/Trade/Pickup Offers in the corresponding Circuit City clearance trade thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm injury-free enough (long story) to finally be able to get the new clearance list and post it. It looks like CC is trying to clear some space and I'm sure they'll get plenty of help here.

:ps2:
ATV Offroad Fury 3 $12.96
Avatar: The Last Airbender-The Burning Earth $16.96
The Bigs $12.96
Bratz Diamondz $12.96
Bratz: The Movie $12.96
Capcom Classics Collection vol. 2 $12.96
Dancing with the Stars $16.96
Dawn of Mana $16.96
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer $12.96
Ghost Rider $12.96
The Godfather $12.96
Golden Compass $16.96
Hot Shots Tennis $16.96
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects $12.96
MLB 07: The Show $16.96
MLB 2K7 $12.96
MLB Power Pros $12.96
Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles $12.96
NASCAR 07 $12.96
Odin Sphere $16.96
Open Season $12.96
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves $12.96
Spyro: A New Beginning $16.96
Spyro: The Eternal Night $16.96
Surf's Up $12.96
World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions 2007 $12.96
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 06 $12.96

:xbox:
Black $8.96
Call of Duty: Big Red One $8.96
Destroy All Humans! 2 $8.96
FIFA Soccer 07 $8.96
Fight Night Round 3 $8.96
Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike $8.96
Madden NFL 07 $8.96
NCAA Football 07 $8.96
Need for Speed: Carbon $8.96
Need for Speed: Most Wanted 8.96
Need for Speed: Most Wanted collector's edition $16.96
Scarface $8.96
Star Wars: Battlefront $8.96
Star Wars: Battlefront II $8.96
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 $8.96

:gc:
1080 Avalanche $8.96
Animal Crossing $8.96
Bratz Diamondz $8.96
Madden NFL 07 $8.96
Mario Party 7 $16.96
Mario Superstar Baseball $8.96
Meet the Robinsons $8.96
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes $8.96
Naruto: Clash of Ninja $8.96
Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 $8.96
Need for Speed: Carbon $8.96
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $8.96
Need for Speed Underground $8.96
Nicktoons: Volcano Island $8.96
Over the Hedge $8.96
Paper Mario $8.96
Pokemon XD $8.96
Rampage: Total Destruction $8.96
Ratatouille $8.96
Shadow the Hedgehog $8.96
The Sims: Pets 2 $8.96
Sonic Heroes $8.96
Sonic Riders $8.96
Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab $8.96
Starfox Assault $8.96
Super Mario Strikers $8.96
Super Mario Sunshine $8.96

:ds:
Boogie $8.96
Clubhouse Games $16.96
Golden Compass $8.96
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 $16.96
Metroid Prime: Hunters $16.96
Nintendo DS browser $16.96
Pogo Island $16.96
Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab $16.96
Starfox Command $16.96

:psp:
Crash Tag Team Racing $16.96
Test Drive Unlimited $16.96

:gba:
Finding Nemo/The Incredibles dual pack $8.96
Happy Feet $8.96
Petz Vet $16.96
Shrek 3 $16.96
Spider-Man 3 $16.96

March
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173869

February
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=170283

January
NO LIST

December
http://67.225.136.29/forums/showthread.php?t=162745

November
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=158103

October
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154925

September
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150784

August
NO LIST

July
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143063

June
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=139368

April/May
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137696

Glad to help.

Also, CC is doing 33% off of clearance games this week so if anybody has bought any clearance games in the last 30 days be sure to go back for your price adjustments.

About the price adjustment, I bought DiRT for PS3 tagged as 20 dollars at CC last week in NC while I was visiting, but Im not sure if it was clearance or not. It wasnt in the bin but was it technically clearanced? I really wouldnt mind the 7 or so dollars back

[quote name='YoshiFan1']^ Did the price end in a 6? If so it was clearance[/quote]

No it was 19.99. Still any chance I could get a small price adjust from them?

Nope, sorry. Still a good price, though.

BTW, if YoshiFan1 ever answers a question, he's more than likely right. He's practically my personal editor/spellchecker on these lists.:lol:

Ok so basically same games as last week almost...

scenerio :

I bought the last 2 copies of Odin Sphere at a location their computers say 0 in stock does that mean thats it they have sold their inventory out or is there a possibility there is more?

[quote name='neocisco']Nope, sorry. Still a good price, though.

BTW, if YoshiFan1 ever answers a question, he's more than likely right. He's practically my personal editor/spellchecker on these lists.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and thanks for the list. If it wasn't for them, I don't think most of us would have any luck finding stuff considering the PS3 games I bought today were all tagged $59.99 and I wouldn't have known they were on clearance if it wasn't for these posts.

[quote name='J7.']Is this an advertised deal because my CC will likely claim they never heard of such a deal?[/quote]
its on the back of this weeks ad.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Dumb question. 33% off of the listed prices or are the prices post 33%?[/QUOTE]

33% off those prices so all $8.96 gsmes ring up for $6.00

[quote name='UltimoRey']its on the back of this weeks ad.[/quote]
umm yea tell that to the dumb ass manager on maryland parkway here in vegas. tried to price adjust some games and said it's only the games pictured in the ad. wouldn't scan any games to check. had some words. told him no problem will goto the sahara cc. got them price adjusted. even at the other store i got some attitude from the cs girl. i can't stand going to cc but it's hard to pass up these prices.

whats this fixation on odin sphere. why is everyone talking so much about it. sorry if this isnt about this posted deal. just been seeing a lot of posts about this game and havnt figured out why.

[quote name='royal']I got Def Jam Icon PS3 for $5.40. Was surprised as it had a $16.96 sticker on it.[/quote]
wtf? $5.40? you sure? because none of there clearance items will ever ring up ending in a .40

.x6 is OOP (out of production)
and .x7 is term for actual clearance...

but both are considered clearance and I might have them both mixed up but thats the terminology for them...

if that is truly the price, hell ill pick it up

PS - worked at Circuit Shitty for 2 years

^ I'm guessing Def Jam Icon is being clearanced at $8.96, so with the 33% discount and after taxes, $5.40 sounds about right.

EDIT: Me math skillz no good.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']^ I'm guessing Def Jam Icon is being clearanced at $8.96, so with the 33% discount and after taxes, $5.40 sounds about right.[/quote]
ahhh... thanks :bouncy:

[quote name='thisjustanother']whats this fixation on odin sphere. why is everyone talking so much about it. sorry if this isnt about this posted deal. just been seeing a lot of posts about this game and havnt figured out why.[/quote]

It's published by Atlus which pretty much means a fairly limited print run. That, plus the price, makes it a pretty attractive purchase. Also, it seems like it's a pretty good game.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Oh, nice. Thank you, Assistant to Mr. Cisco.[/quote]

Maybe associate? Assistant sounds like he should be getting me coffee.
Where's my mochafrappalattechino, Yoshi!?!?

[quote name='iHack']wtf? $5.40? you sure? because none of there clearance items will ever ring up ending in a .40

.x6 is OOP (out of production)
and .x7 is term for actual clearance...

but both are considered clearance and I might have them both mixed up but thats the terminology for them...

if that is truly the price, hell ill pick it up

PS - worked at Circuit Shitty for 2 years[/quote]

basic thuganomics:
8.96 * .67 = 6.0032
6.0032 * .9 = 5.40288

Tagged the April clearance thread.

EDIT: WTF? typing the month A pril turns into Shaq Fu.... Oh I get it A pril Fools...

OK F ools turns into Shaq Fu as well.

Question : I snagged 2 Odin Spheres last week they had no more in their stock according to their computer, does this mean they won't have anymore period? Or should I go in this AM and check wasap

[quote name='vtcheapgamer']Wii Alien Syndrome and Wii FF:Rise of the Surfer should be on the list OP.[/quote]

The original post is not a master clearance list. The games you mentioned are listed in one of the threads from previous months.

[quote name='consolecrusader']bueller? bueller?[/quote]

You're not getting an answer, because hoarding isn't encouraged on CAG.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']The original post is not a master clearance list. The games you mentioned are listed in one of the threads from previous months.[/quote]

Is there a master clearance list? That would be a great thread. A thread that gave the lowest confirmed price on all games for all retailers. Cheapy! We need a database!

[quote name='Mysterio']You're not getting an answer, because hoarding isn't encouraged on CAG.[/quote]

Whoa. A little harsh, I think. The guy has a couple of copies. Maybe, he is going to trade them with CAGs. Even if he isn't, it's really none of our concern. I always find it funny that people jump on someone when they are "hoarding" a good game, but no one has an issue with someone buying 10 copies of Superman Returns from Sears and flipping them somewhere for a profit. It's the same thing...the only difference is a crap game and a good game.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Whoa. A little harsh, I think. The guy has a couple of copies. Maybe, he is going to trade them with CAGs. Even if he isn't, it's really none of our concern. I always find it funny that people jump on someone when they are "hoarding" a good game, but no one has an issue with someone buying 10 copies of Superman Returns from Sears and flipping them somewhere for a profit. It's the same thing...the only difference is a crap game and a good game.[/quote]

I despise hoarding for profit--period--regardless of the game/product. I've never done it, and I never will.

Let's keep this thread on topic, though; I only provided him with a possible reason why no one's answered his question.

Went to my local store again a little while ago. Here's some of what's left at Denton, TX location:

Odin Sphere (PS2): 1 copy, reg. shelf, still tagged $39.99
Metroid Prime Hunters (DS): 3 or 4 copies on reg. shelf area, still tagged $34.99
TMNT (360) - 4 copies, on regular shelf
Marvel Ult. Alliance (360) 3 or 4, on reg. shelf
EDF 2017 - 4 copies, in bin
PotC: at World's End (PS3) few copies in bin
Genji PS3 - few copies in bin

[quote name='mkernan']Went to my local store again a little while ago. Here's some of what's left at Denton, TX location:

Odin Sphere (PS2): 1 copy, reg. shelf, still tagged $39.99
Metroid Prime Hunters (DS): 3 or 4 copies on reg. shelf area, still tagged $34.99
TMNT (360) - 4 copies, on regular shelf
Marvel Ult. Alliance (360) 3 or 4, on reg. shelf
EDF 2017 - 4 copies, in bin
PotC: at World's End (PS3) few copies in bin
Genji PS3 - few copies in bin[/quote]
they dont mark down the prices with a new label... you just have to go to check out or have someone scan the price for you. they should all be marked down on the system. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back