Photo
- - - - -

Contest (CAG Foreplay #39): Win Double Sequence (DS)

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#31 tankexmortis

tankexmortis

SHAQFUSHAQFUSHAQFU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:44 AM

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.

#32 SuxoR

SuxoR

What choice did I have?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:45 AM

Puzzle Quest cus I like questin while Im puzzlin

#33 SpitFire158

SpitFire158

Gears 2 = awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:32 AM

Hexic- One of the best game on the XBLA. Hexic 2 wasn't as good as hexic 1 but both of them were worth the price of an xbla game.

#34 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:04 AM

I'm a huge fan of good old Zoop myself.

#35 BustaBust

BustaBust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:08 AM

i thought pokemon puzzle league on the N64 was the most fun ive had with a puzzle game. For some reason out of all of them i would play that one forever.

#36 Johnny-C

Johnny-C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:19 AM

Portal is sort of a a puzzle game, no?

If that doesn't count, I enjoyed Meteos.

#37 Tickthokk

Tickthokk

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:08 PM

Tetris Attack for the SNES. I remember playing it in Highschool and zoning out for an hour on endless mode. Plus the Yoshi theme was fun.

#38 GaffandSlasher

GaffandSlasher

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:27 PM

Quarth on the Game Boy. Man, I loved being that spaceship and shooting those little squares at the big rectangles!

#39 Cursor

Cursor

Livin' a CAG paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:06 PM

Hmmm... In the best category, I'd have to go with Puzzle Quest. I played through it on DS and 360 I liked it so much. I think I liked how the repetitive game mechanic gets broken up by the strategy involved of using the spells and going forward with the somewhat tongue in cheek storyline in the RPG element.

#40 garrett_in_the_hat

garrett_in_the_hat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:54 PM

Magical Drop 3 is my favorite. I like the chibi art style and the fast pased head to head battles. Chu Chu Rocket comes in a close second. As far a bad puzzle game goes. Its hard to get much worse the new Mr. Driller game.
[SIZE=1]-- Duck tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side and holds the universe together. --
--- I wish people who have closed minds came with closed mouths. ---
-- "A man who seeks revenge starts is journey by digging two graves" - Confucius
http://www.justsaiyan.com

#41 Noodles In Soup

Noodles In Soup

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

Puzzle Quest for sure. It took the classic Bejeweled formula and actually made it fun... what more could you want?

#42 Bojizzle

Bojizzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

I'll have to give it to Tetris DS but I also like Yoshi's Cookie.

#43 MotzCTG

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:46 PM

I would have to go with Lumines Mobile. I always wanted to buy a PSP for lumines because it is such an amazing game, but could never bring myself to do it for 1 game. Then gameloft made the mobile version and happened to be available on my cell phone at the time. I purchased it and fell in love with it, for a cell phone game it had great music, pretty good control, and hours upon hours of gameplay for only $7. That would have to be my most played and favorite puzzle game.

#44 hero101

hero101

FC3 US Navy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:49 PM

Well, I really like super puzzle fighter II.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSXpY5F5ebi67djEcxLCh1LppgIsL6HFBGB39XzHLrv9fkTY&t=1&usg=__rTGLWWIDKzzePxIYpFQItriY4JM=Posted Image

#45 apbeatty

apbeatty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:44 PM

My most recent addiction is Poker Smash for XBLA. The game is very well done (aside from some crashing issues) and very addicting. I only have 1 achievement left but I don't think I'll be able to get it.

#46 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:17 PM

I'll go with Meteos (DS).

that's tied with Picross (DS).

#47 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:20 PM

Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo. the mix of SF characters in SD form with addictive puzzle mechanics is still awesome. i love it and i CAN kick your ass Shippy. :)
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#48 Froogin

Froogin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:17 PM

Portal, I guess that counts.

#49 CAGIronMan

CAGIronMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:36 PM

Most definitely would have to be Tetris, I could sit for hours playing that friggin game. It's addictive.
Posted Image

Wombat: "And I just wanna confuse the f*ck out of everybody."

Playing:
:xbox:Mercenaries, Halo 2

:pc:Cabal Online

#50 garrett_in_the_hat

garrett_in_the_hat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:54 PM

Magical Drop 3 is my favorite. I like the chibi art style and the fast pased head to head battles. Chu Chu Rocket comes in a close second. As far a bad puzzle game goes. Its hard to get much worse the new Mr. Driller game.
[SIZE=1]-- Duck tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side and holds the universe together. --
--- I wish people who have closed minds came with closed mouths. ---
-- "A man who seeks revenge starts is journey by digging two graves" - Confucius
http://www.justsaiyan.com

#51 Noodles In Soup

Noodles In Soup

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

Puzzle Quest for sure. It took the classic Bejeweled formula and actually made it fun... what more could you want?

#52 Bojizzle

Bojizzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

I'll have to give it to Tetris DS but I also like Yoshi's Cookie.

#53 MotzCTG

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:46 PM

I would have to go with Lumines Mobile. I always wanted to buy a PSP for lumines because it is such an amazing game, but could never bring myself to do it for 1 game. Then gameloft made the mobile version and happened to be available on my cell phone at the time. I purchased it and fell in love with it, for a cell phone game it had great music, pretty good control, and hours upon hours of gameplay for only $7. That would have to be my most played and favorite puzzle game.

#54 hero101

hero101

FC3 US Navy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:49 PM

Well, I really like super puzzle fighter II.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSXpY5F5ebi67djEcxLCh1LppgIsL6HFBGB39XzHLrv9fkTY&t=1&usg=__rTGLWWIDKzzePxIYpFQItriY4JM=Posted Image

#55 apbeatty

apbeatty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:44 PM

My most recent addiction is Poker Smash for XBLA. The game is very well done (aside from some crashing issues) and very addicting. I only have 1 achievement left but I don't think I'll be able to get it.

#56 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:17 PM

I'll go with Meteos (DS).

that's tied with Picross (DS).

#57 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:20 PM

Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo. the mix of SF characters in SD form with addictive puzzle mechanics is still awesome. i love it and i CAN kick your ass Shippy. :)
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#58 Froogin

Froogin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:17 PM

Portal, I guess that counts.

#59 CAGIronMan

CAGIronMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:36 PM

Most definitely would have to be Tetris, I could sit for hours playing that friggin game. It's addictive.
Posted Image

Wombat: "And I just wanna confuse the f*ck out of everybody."

Playing:
:xbox:Mercenaries, Halo 2

:pc:Cabal Online

#60 fart_bubble

fart_bubble

A fart that says "Ni"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:58 AM

E4, wow, what a waste of $10 on XBLA. Shit is a chore to play as the game is never ending and there really is no challenge to it.

Favorites is a toss up between the O.G. Tetris for the Gameboy (I don't even want to think of how much time I've blown playing that game) and Puzzle Fighter (my ex-gf use to veg out to that game. It wore out one of my PSX)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats