Contest (CAG Foreplay #39): Win Spider-Man 3 (Wii)

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #39, CAG Kromax was kind enough to donate a new copy of Spider-Man 3 for the Nintendo Wii.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. One winner will be chosen at random.

Good luck everyone and thanks again to CAG Kromax!

harry osborn boy was a crazy meth addict who got turned into a villian thanks to his daddy then died to save peter, then came back to life thanks to one more crappy story(one more day)

Favorite Spidey villan? It's like making me choose between my children. I'm gonna go with an obscure one. Cardiac. Cool looking cosutume, power staff and a mecahincal eagle.

I have to go with the Green Goblin too because of some of the comics where he terrorized Aunt May in the hospital...that shows the extent of his villiany.

I'm gonna go with Morbius, the Living Vampire. Tormented anti-hero, sometimes villain. I like that he was written to get around the comic code's ban on supernatural vampires. Circumventing censorship ftw.

One thing I really like about Venom is that he's Spidey's dark side without being a clone knock-off. I'm tired of the "fight your doppelganger for no reason" line of thought in popular media. Facing your dark side is cool, it's cooler when it's not just some doppelganger that appears for no reason. Or that was cool about Venom, isn't the Scorpion Venom now? I'm a little out of it.

That's not my favorite though! I like the Lizard for a couple of reasons. He's got the whole Jekyll/Hyde thing going on, and like Harry and Norman, he's connected to Peter so Spidey kinda feels torn about walloping on him and wants to help him. I also like that he's so open to radical redesigns, that's just cool in my book.

I like The Spot. Everyone needs a good laugh every now and then. Also, it is very doubtful he will ever appear in a movie.

Wolverine as seen here:
wolverine115.jpg

Because he's unbreakable!

Kingpin. Looks fat but he's all muscle. Plus it was awesome when Spiderman beat the crap out of him while Aunt May was in the hospital.

I'm going to go with the Penguin. Loved the character from the old, cheesy Adam West TV show. Wait--but now that I think about it, maybe Cat Woman. Rowrrrrr!

The Kingpin. Cause he's the kingpin.
That or Hydro-Man cause I've always wanted to turn myself into water and stalk models.

Venom with Eddie Brock cuz he was a cool design and his powers were a nice mimic of Spider-Man's. btw, his tongue is kickass. :D

Carnage, hes baddass in my opinion, red and black are great bad-guy colors. And yes, he is "worse" (although better in mah opinion) than Venom.

The Kingpin. Cause he's the kingpin.
That or Hydro-Man cause I've always wanted to turn myself into water and stalk models.

bread's done
Back