Contest (CAGcast #114/5) Win Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS), signed by Yosuke Hayashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can it be posting our picture in a ninja outfit? hee..
I'll update my post later after I listen to the show. Got to get some sleep now.

Good luck everyone!

Update:

Here ya go! Me acting like a ninja!

2389157318_e3e60d77a0_o.jpg

This is a picture of me sneaking around work in my Ninja outfit. As you can tell I am very very stealthy.

Can it be posting our picture in a ninja outfit? hee..
I'll update my post later after I listen to the show. Got to get some sleep now.

Good luck everyone!

Update:

Here ya go! Me acting like a ninja!

2389157318_e3e60d77a0_o.jpg

Features: Ninja Gaiden pre-order wall scroll, Dead or Alive Ultimate pre-order wall scroll x2,
Ninja Gaiden Black (XBX), Ninja Gaiden (NES), Bruce Lee Wallet, pair of Sai, Darth Vader's Lightsaber
ninja1.jpg

ninja2.jpg

Here's me, playing my DS and browsing CAG. I'm quite good at acting like a ninja, that's why you can't see me... But I'm there, right in the middle of the picture. Actually, there's 5 other ninjas in that picture, as well.

[quote name='Quikjr']
05BrickWall6x10.jpg

Me as a ninja, but the problem is you can not even spot a ninja to take a picture of one.[/quote]
I'm kind of sad to know that I'm not the only one that thought about doing this...

hops.jpg

Thats me jumping to attack my friend with a spork, wearing a puff jacket in hot sunny weather. It was for a project for my friends media class a couple years ago. I couldn't find a screenshot of my ninja mask, when unmasked I have a fake bushy mustache.

Quikjr beat me to it, but here I am at work. I am really working, not just looking at CAG I swear.

100_2030a.jpg

omgthispictureishorrible.jpg

Not only am I awesome at using MS Paint, I am also a ninja. And I was listening to the CAGcast when I took this picture, so that should count for two entries :D

Ninja Training at a facility in an undisclosed location:
cag1ks4.jpg
cag2sm0.jpg

cag2sm0.jpg

Photo of me in Ninja Training garb, wearing 60lbs in body weights (no I'm not that pale, the camera flash was on):
cag3rl1.jpg
cag3rl1.jpg

Undergoing strength training (climbing with the weights):
cag4lc9.jpg
cag5ys2.jpg

cag5ys2.jpg

Undergoing agility training (no weights, but climbing sideways and underneath):
cag6be2.jpg

cag7cr1.jpg

Strength Climbing (No legs, no weights):
[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/-s9-yYbRNsk[/media]
Agility Climbing (No weights):
[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/90ZoTY2DO04[/media]
Sorry the videos are sideways, I don't have a quick and convenient way to edit them right now.

~HotShotX

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back