FS: Checking interest in 80gb PS3

keiblerfan69

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Gauging interest on a 80gb(Non-BC) PS3. Let me know if you are interested. Trying to get rid of credit cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see pics of the AC6 and UoW faceplates, as I'm curious if they're different than the ones I have. If not, then I'd be interested in them.

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much shipped for this blu-ray movies and can u ship out first
BHD
FH
GP is this new or opened
KA[/quote]

What is FH? Do you mean Full Metal Jacket?

Gameplan is opened, it would cost 40 for all of those, I can ship first but I would need 5 dollars for shipping since I am unemployed right now.

[quote name='bryenfury']CML for Gameplan[/quote]

Didn't see anything, sorry.

[quote name='keiblerfan69']What is FH? Do you mean Full Metal Jacket?

Gameplan is opened, it would cost 40 for all of those, I can ship first but I would need 5 dollars for shipping since I am unemployed right now.

FE is not full metal that would be FM not FE is fifty element is this remasterd one or reg one
how much for WH too and do WH and GP still have the D code in it unused and 5 is ok

[quote name='starmask2k3'][quote name='keiblerfan69']What is FH? Do you mean Full Metal Jacket?

FE is not full metal that would be FM not FE is fifty emamda is this remasterd one or reg one
how much for WH too and do WH and GP still have the D code in it unused and 5 is ok[/quote]

Fifth Element and Wild Hogs aren't for sale. Just for reference.

[quote name='keiblerfan69'][quote name='starmask2k3']

Fifth Element and Wild Hogs aren't for sale. Just for reference.[/QUOTE]

do gameplan have code in it

[quote name='keiblerfan69']The regular edition and Gameplan does have the code.[/QUOTE]

i'll take the three then

[quote name='starmask2k3']Bhd
Ka
Wh[/QUOTE]

i'll take this ones then

bread's done
Back