Wombat on The Aeropause Podcast

[quote name='ZForce915']I don't see podcast 27 in iTunes...[/quote]

I didn't either, but as soon as I subscribed. This episode downloaded.

[quote name='ZForce915']I don't see podcast 27 in iTunes...[/quote]

For some reason, it takes a day or so for Apple to catch up in the display of episodes on our page. But if you subscribe, it comes down the pipe right away. Still haven't quite figured that out.

Question: How does one comment when you need to register and there's no register button? (Or is my FF hiding script again?)

Does anyone have a problem d.ling this podcast? For some reason they stop after 6 minutes or so. Never had a problem like this before, and I enjoyed the 6 mins of it.

[quote name='SeanNOLA']WHY IS WOMBAT'S VOICE so much louder than everyone else's? Why are they whispering?[/QUOTE]

its called awe

There about 1,000,000 people in the game industry that work harder than you do Wombat.
Talking for 2hrs a week and writing a couple paragraphs a day is not that hard.
CheapyD does more work.

Well he does have to somewhat prepare and if he feels he works hard who are you or me to discredit him? Plus everyone knows the internet is the ultimate Bully you don't want to sound idiotic on a podcast.

[quote name='loca']Well he does have to somewhat prepare and if he feels he works hard who are you or me to discredit him? Plus everyone knows the internet is the ultimate Bully you don't want to sound idiotic on a podcast.[/QUOTE]

Good point.
It's just that it made me chuckle when there are people in the game industry that work 16 hour days creating games. Oh and I could only listen until they mentioned Vista. Those dudes need to drink 3 liters of Mountain Dew before each show.

[quote name='thorbahn3']There about 1,000,000 people in the game industry that work harder than you do Wombat.
CheapyD does more work.[/quote]

Heh...what crazyness did he say this time?

[quote name='thorbahn3']There about 1,000,000 people in the game industry that work harder than you do Wombat.
CheapyD does more work.[/QUOTE]

It's called sarcasm genius. (look I did it again)

Those have to be the most unenthusiastic podcasters (Wombot excluded) I've ever heard.

What's with the one guy sounding like he's talking from 5km away?

[quote name='Nephlabobo']Those have to be the most unenthusiastic podcasters (Wombot excluded) I've ever heard.

What's with the one guy sounding like he's talking from 5km away?[/QUOTE]
Lmao. I need to hear this podcast.

[quote name='Wombat']It's called sarcasm genius. (look I did it again)[/QUOTE]

Ok then. You work somewhat hard so I thought you were sincere when you said that.

I think everyone assumes that Wombat is lazy, but I highly doubt that. I mean he has a full time job, writes for a blog, takes care of his pregnant wife and dog Zelda, plays video games when he can, and still has time to do a CAGcast every week. Wombat I salute you.:applause:

[quote name='Ramza394']I think everyone assumes that Wombat is lazy, but I highly doubt that. I mean he has a full time job, writes for a blog, takes care of his pregnant wife and dog Zelda, plays video games when he can, and still has time to do a CAGcast every week. Wombat I salute you.:applause:[/QUOTE]

This.
The CAGcast wouldn't be the same without him. I like the comedic relief.

CheapyD does more work.[/QUOTE]

The mention of your comment on the Cagcast made me check out this thread. Your name rings a bell, are you the EGM stalker? Pathetic, dude :lol:

bread's done
Back