Super Smash Bros Brawl $44.44 @ buy.com($34.44 with GCO)

It's also $43 @ Costco, of course you have to be a member to get in though.

If you have a Costco nearby, a membership pays for itself in a month or two if you buy food staples (organic milk, cereal, etc) and gas there IMHO.

[quote name='spike22']It's also $43 @ Costco, of course you have to be a member to get in though.

If you have a Costco nearby, a membership pays for itself in a month or two if you buy food staples (organic milk, cereal, etc) and gas there IMHO.[/quote]

but depending on where u live theres tax on it as well

[quote name='Squarehard']but depending on where u live theres tax on it as well[/quote]

Yeah, I know (8+% here in TX!), but it's nice to have as an option if you're craving some SSB to be able to take it home right then. Otherwise, yes the O post deal with Google Checkout is the best.

[quote name='Alphant']I like how you didn't include GCO on in the title.[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm? I can't tell. He didn't include the GCO price in the title so...

Emailed Buy.com to see if they'll give me back the $5.55 difference from when I bought this on 03/22/08 via GCO and their $20 off $80 promotion.

[quote name='djkunai']Sarcasm? I can't tell. He didn't include the GCO price in the title so...[/quote]

GCO is $10 dollars off any item and a lot of people here already made a GCO account and can't use it. I'll add it to make you happy.

[quote name='shrike4242']Emailed Buy.com to see if they'll give me back the $5.55 difference from when I bought this on 03/22/08 via GCO and their $20 off $80 promotion.[/quote]

They won't. I emailed them about a pricematch last week and they didn't allow it with one of the reasons being they don't pricematch their own site.

this is great can someone explain the google checkout thing to me, what do i have to do? and then how will i see the discount on this game at buy.com?

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']You could also pad your order up to $60 to use the $20 off $60 GCO deal.[/quote]

I never got the email to use $20 of $60. How can i use it? there are other games i want to get, thanks

I purchased super smash bros. and a 2gb sd card in the 20 off 60 off buy.com last week and emailed them for a price match. They said they would've honored it but since I got in on the big free shipping part of the deal that voided it. What a joke company compared to Amazon.

bread's done
Back