Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10905 replies to this topic

#7771 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:05 AM

Xover, I can ship all three together but just know this: the more you pack together the more likely you're going to run into paying customs. It's totally up to you though. Thanks.

#7772 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:04 AM

I am off to bed for the night but let me leave you with these to look at:

Anyone interested in one of the BlazBlue Fight Sticks? They are limited to only 1500 copies each and are extremely limited. They are $200 and will likely cost around $35-$40 to ship. A hefty investment but a small price to pay for being a loyal BlazBlue collector/fanatic. Here's some lovely photos:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7773 Xover

Xover

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

the mixer and power supply can be shipped together seeing as i screwed up on the ebay auction and bid on an item without a power supply and had to buy one separately :(. I guess ill just get the headphones shipped separately from those two items once i purchase it. Thanks for response keep up the amazing work for us canadians. Cant wait till all your features are implemented on your website. Will be dope

#7774 Hockridge

Hockridge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:44 PM

Picked up my Asics today, they feel amazing... thank you so much. My old Asics are almost to the point of being able to see the bottom of my socks so it's greatly appreciated ahahahaha. Thanks again.

#7775 shadow_nine

shadow_nine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

Where did you get those fightsticks?

#7776 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:43 PM

Xover, yeah that sounds best. Get the mixer and supply in one shipment and the headphones in another. It'll allow me to better streamline your orders as well like that. And yes, the new site updates will be dope indeed, if I can ever catch up to all the new orders that is ^_^ Working on it!

Hockridge, that's awesome :) Glad you got them and that you like them. Oh and your dog icon with the hat on always makes me smile. Thanks again!

shadow_nine, they're not actually mine. I took the photo from the Aksys store (they're ultra limited so wanted to get the word out before they sell out and before you guys are sad to have missed them). Just keeping you guys informed. If I had more money I'd definitely buy one :)

#7777 evantrees

evantrees

rejection and peace tiramisu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

sort of interesting dragon age origins ended up showing up first yesterday I think it was
out of the 3 different packages coming.

#7778 blackric

blackric

Domo Arigato Mr.Roboto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:13 AM

Has GYROS been updated? I'm kinda surprised my order hasn't arrived to your place by now Goomba.
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/393/BulletSmoke.pn

Posted Image
Join Goozex.com and never pay full price for games again!

#7779 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:38 AM

I'm actually editing GYROS as we speak (since it's May now I have to de-clutter the list for the ones that shipped in April). I will have most of it updated today and the rest updated tomorrow :) Thanks!

#7780 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:40 AM

blackric, your watch is in but your Halo 3 ODST isn't. Do you want me to ship just the watch by itself? Let me know. Thanks ^_^

#7781 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:26 AM

Alright guys, I did a lot of cleaning up on the GYROS page. So almost all items that shipped in April (Green listings) are now on the Archive page and all current, ordered and shipping items are on the May page (Main GYROS page).

This weekend I will be processing a bunch of the new items that came in (tomorrow I'll be out of town until the evening) but I assure you I will do my best to catch up on all orders to keep things green and happy :) In addition we also have our Lowball sale going on as well. Thanks for all of your support. I will try to update items on the GYROS as soon as they come in. Tons of items this week so it'll be another busy one!

Thanks again!

#7782 blackric

blackric

Domo Arigato Mr.Roboto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

blackric, your watch is in but your Halo 3 ODST isn't. Do you want me to ship just the watch by itself? Let me know. Thanks ^_^

cool, not yet, I may want to tack on another order before having it shipped. I'm really excited that it came in though! :bouncy:
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/393/BulletSmoke.pn

Posted Image
Join Goozex.com and never pay full price for games again!

#7783 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:10 PM

I got some Amazon.com GC to put on credit with you Goomba, I'll PM you them, please add it onto my account in your QB/DB. Thanks :)

#7784 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:08 AM

After a long day of visiting family and such I am home again. Going to stay up until 2AM packing your packages guys. The next 3 days I'll be working 6PM-2AM on the orders. Lots to do :) Thanks.

Myv, sure thing. I will add to your account. Thanks again!

#7785 DJ Ghostmare

DJ Ghostmare

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:45 AM

Hey Rightstuf's got this great bargain bin sale going on, but it ends after Monday.

I've been looking for a great excuse to use your service, Goomba, but with your backlog at the moment, will you be able to process those orders through their site on time? The sale is really really good so there are a lot of items I am interested in.

Thanks a lot!

#7786 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:55 AM

DJ Ghostmare, yes don't worry. The backlog doesn't affect new orders really. It's more of an issue of packing existing orders and shipping them out more than it is not being able to order new ones :) So yes if you put a request in and pay I will order them immediately. Thanks!

#7787 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:49 AM

Anyone here interested in Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers (Wii) for $25.00 shipped? It'll be available for the next hour so let me know ASAP. Thanks!

Posted Image

$25.00 USD - SHIPPED! Available until 2:00 AM EST

#7788 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:08 PM

Got my package just now :) Thanks Goomba! Left ya feedback~

#7789 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:15 PM

I'm staying home again guys today pack as many items of yours as humanly possible :) I will also be going to the UPS store tomorrow to pick up more PF orders and of course running my Lowball. Looks like my one week until my wife returns is going to be a BUSY one for me. Wish me luck!

#7790 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:23 PM

You're very welcome Myv :) Lots more packages to go out today (40+) so I'm going to have my work cut out for me lol. It's hard to keep my house clean (I promised the wife when she gets back it'll be nice and clean and organized) when I keep getting in huge shipments of cardboard packages lol. Maybe some day I can get a real office =)

#7791 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:42 PM

** Upcoming K-Mart Sale **

A LOT of you guys are asking me about the upcoming sale from K-Mart and kmart.com tomorrow... Here's what I know so far:

1) List of games on Sale (according to CAG):

Deals valid online and in-store 5/4-5/10
:360::ps3: Nier $44.99
:360::ps3: Final Fantasy XIII $29.99
:360::ps3: Bayonetta $29.99
:360::ps3: Alien vs. Predator $29.99
:360::ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Darksiders $29.99
:360: Metro 2033 $29.99

2) K-mart DOES charge 6% Sales Tax for CT Residents.
3) There are NO K-Mart stores locally to me which means this sale will be online only as far as GFC is concerned.
4) Your best bet to get these prices is to order them yourselves with the Package Forwarding (PF) option if you are able to do so.

-----------------

Here's what I don't know:

1) How much shipping will cost (rumored to be $0.99 to USA but hasn't been confirmed.
2) How long the items will stay in stock. Final Fantasy XIII at 50% off is bound to sell out rather quickly. Again your best chance to get this is to do a PF / self order.
3) How many copies they will allow me to order. Your best bet is to get your requests in now, pay up front and then we can try to order for you ASAP. First come-first serve as always with these types of deals.

I will let you know if I learn anything else. Thanks and good luck :)

#7792 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:33 PM

Heya goomba, my valkyria chronicles showed up today in perfect condition. Thanks again :) I've left feedback
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#7793 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:34 PM

quick question goomba. amazon's credit promotion for games are emailed after purchase right?

#7794 RoganSarine

RoganSarine

Goomba's Elf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

quick question goomba. amazon's credit promotion for games are emailed after purchase right?

Yes. Usually a couple days after; however, Goomba will give you the discount upfront and then keep the credit himself. (Assuming you don't package forward it)
Posted Image
No credit card required. Since June 2009 I have gotten $430 in amazon gift cards. Just use it instead of google (because it's the same search engine), and get giftcards for amazon.

Want to discover new music? Check out my site filled with live videos of unsigned artists: http://www.overmined.com Podcast: Coming soon
http://www.youtube.c...ser/RoganSarine

#7795 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:37 PM

Thanks Maigoyume :) I always like to hear when things get there in perfect condition. Much appreciated, enjoy the game!

PuppetYuber, Yes usually within 2-3 days after the item ships typically.

#7796 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:39 PM

RoganSarine is correct but one thing to remember: Amazon.com only gives the credits for the FIRST order of a particular item. So if you want to order a game, please check the GYROS page or ask me directly if anyone has ordered it yet. I'd hate to disappoint you with not getting the discount.

I will try to keep track of these things for you ^_^ And yes, I give you the credit instantly as long as nobody else has claimed it. Thanks!

#7797 PuppetYuber

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

Alright I will keep that in mind, was thinking of getting ssf4 + peace walker, but seems like ssf4 promo expired yesterday =(

oh well back to camping your lowball :D

#7798 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

Alll the SSFIV offers were used up over 3 weeks ago but Peace Walker should still be available :)

#7799 Anjexu

Anjexu

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

Wait, so who forwards packages from U.S. -> Canada? I've always wanted to buy stuff from American sites but shipping always killed the deal.

#7800 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:04 PM

Anjexu, that would be me (the owner of GFC). You have two options really:

1) Request us to order the items for you and then ship them to you directly (Direct Request Service).

OR

2) Order the items yourself, ship them to us and have us ship them back to you (Package Forwarding Service).

Both are unique services with the same end goal in mind. We can also bundle several items together to help you save additional money :) Shipping shouldn't kill most deals as we charge very fair shipping rates (listed in the first post of this thread).