Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10918 replies to this topic

#811 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 03:22 AM

Azumangaman, you got it. I actually went ahead and ordered an extra one just in case one of you did want one :) Glad I found someone who wanted it. The price is just too good to pass down, I agree. Thanks! I'll send you an invoice either tonight or tomorrow. THANKS ^_^

#812 NolbertoS

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:01 AM

Hey Goomba can you give me a price quote on the Prince of Persia LE. Gamestop USA won't let me buy the thing, cuz my billing address, doesn't match my shipping address. How much would it cost you to buy it and ship it to a US address? Thanks Goomba.
Circuit City shall burn in Hell

#813 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:09 AM

Hey there NolbertoS, which version did you want the quote for? PS3 or Xbox 360? Please fill me in =) My estimate is:

$63.60 = Actual cost of game plus 6% Sales Tax (My state of CT has 6% tax)
$05.00 = Actual cost of shipping item to Canada
$02.00 = My Service Charged ($2 for first item, $1 for each additional items)
---------
$70.60 USD = Grand Total

Please let me know if you want me to go ahead and order it for you. I'll send you an invoice (I'd need your name, address, email address and phone number to do so). And make sure to tell me Xbox 360 or PS3 version. THANKS!

#814 NolbertoS

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:15 AM

Hey there NolbertoS, which version did you want the quote for? PS3 or Xbox 360? Please fill me in =) My estimate is:

$63.60 = Actual cost of game plus 6% Sales Tax (My state of CT has 6% tax)
$05.00 = Actual cost of shipping item to Canada
$02.00 = My Service Charged ($2 for first item, $1 for each additional items)
---------
$70.60 USD = Grand Total

Please let me know if you want me to go ahead and order it for you. I'll send you an invoice (I'd need your name, address, email address and phone number to do so). And make sure to tell me Xbox 360 or PS3 version. THANKS!

Wow that was fast..Thx Goomba..It's the 360 version, that's not a bad price quote. Also the shipping address is not to Canada :p..it's a US address, to Seattle, WA particularly, if you can revise the shipping would be great :). I'll see if I have enough funds at the moment and if so, I'll give the green light to order. Thanks a bunch Goomba.

#815 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:05 AM

Oh okay well in that case shipping the item would only be $3 to the US address. So in total it would cost $68.60 altogether. Please PM me with your shipping info, name, email and all that good stuff if you decide to order. Thanks ^_^

#816 danthemightyone

danthemightyone

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:43 PM

Dan: If I'm not mistaken, you paid for the Disgaea 3 Honor Set, but never paid for the Disgaea DS or Rhapsody. Did you get the invoice I originally sent out for the Disgaea DS? Let me know...I checked all of my Paypal records and only see the Disgaea 3 payment.

Searched thorougly in my emails but did not find an invoice for it. Shoot me an invoice please. Did you receive it?

#817 heimdal

heimdal

I Like Turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:47 PM

Hey Goomba, how's it going?

Haven't bought anything in a while, so I was wondering if you could grab me one of these. That's if - you manage to get a hold of one.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=198063

Just to be sure, the 12-month Gold code works in Canada, but not the points, am I right?
Posted Image

#818 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:08 PM

danthemightyone, I sent out the invoice on 8/15/2008 ... I can resend it for you. The invoice was only for the Disgaea DS set though and didn't include Rhapsody. I'll resend in the next couple of hours :) I just got home and have some chores to do first. I didn't actually order it because as I mentioned in a past post, I got burned a couple times from non-paying buyers and ended up with hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise that I have no way to use/sell.... so I hope you'll understand. I can still order it as soon as payment is received ^_^

Heimdal, I will try to get you one of those if I can sure. Yes, you are correct...the 12 month card works in Canada but the points do not. They are constantly selling out but if I can get one I'll let you know. Thanks!

#819 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:11 PM

Not sure if any of you guys are big Nightmare Before Christmas fans or not (I know I am...I own the movie several times over and have seen it countless times) but Amazon.com has this week the new Special Collector's Edition Blu Ray version for only $23 (normally $40)... that's almost 50% off. If you want me to get one for you it'll be $28 shipped. Not sure if anyone's interested but I'm ordering a copy so I thought I'd let you guys know. I am a HUGE animation buff, so any movies like this on Blu Ray I have to own. Ciao!

#820 NolbertoS

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:29 PM

danthemightyone, I sent out the invoice on 8/15/2008 ... I can resend it for you. The invoice was only for the Disgaea DS set though and didn't include Rhapsody. I'll resend in the next couple of hours :) I just got home and have some chores to do first. I didn't actually order it because as I mentioned in a past post, I got burned a couple times from non-paying buyers and ended up with hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise that I have no way to use/sell.... so I hope you'll understand. I can still order it as soon as payment is received ^_^

Heimdal, I will try to get you one of those if I can sure. Yes, you are correct...the 12 month card works in Canada but the points do not. They are constantly selling out but if I can get one I'll let you know. Thanks!

Hope you didn't get burned from Canadian CAGers, goomba, that would be shame than, as you offered your services to them and they backed out in the end. Regarding my purchase, I'll put it on hold at the moment. Got more pressing financial needs to take care of, unfortunately at the moment :(, but yeah, I really want that Prince of Persia CE :D :p

#821 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:47 PM

NolbertoS, I won't name any names but they were Canadian CAGs so we'll just leave it at that. None of the regulars, but moreso one-time buyers who probably thought my service sounded interesting/useful and then backed out. I ended up with a few Xbox games, controllers, Wii games, etc. and they never paid me. It was originally my preference to buy them immediately, invoice them and then mail them out, but for safety and financial reasons now I require payment before I put in an order under all but the most extreme circumstances. I know you guys understand :)

No problem about nixing the order for now. At least you told me before I went out and purchased it ^_^ Greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys.

#822 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:01 PM

Ragnar: I will try to figure it out for you. I'm not sure how much the items weigh (art books, etc.) but if you want I can send you an estimate. Let me know =) Thanks!

Seems like there's no need. Atlus employees are confirming that EB and Amazon.ca will be handing out the books in Canada. So I'm gonna try my luck with Amazon. Thanks though :)

#823 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:14 PM

I already preordered luminous arc 2 off the amazon.ca website.

http://www.amazon.ca...22298047&sr=8-1

Its been a while since I've payed full price for a game.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#824 Azumangaman

Azumangaman

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:42 PM

Azumangaman, you got it. I actually went ahead and ordered an extra one just in case one of you did want one :) Glad I found someone who wanted it. The price is just too good to pass down, I agree. Thanks! I'll send you an invoice either tonight or tomorrow. THANKS ^_^

Wonderful!
Haha, can't wait to see how many reward points I'll have :) :)

#825 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:47 AM

Hehe remember the Rewards program won't be unveiled until October (gotta work on the programming side of things) but I assure you I'll figure out everyone's points =)

As for the Amazon/EB Games/etc. orders that's great if they're available to you guys :) Just keep me in mind in case any of them aren't available in Canada. Thanks!

#826 Azumangaman

Azumangaman

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:12 AM

Hehe remember the Rewards program won't be unveiled until October (gotta work on the programming side of things) but I assure you I'll figure out everyone's points =)

Hahaha, I know :) Its not going to stop me from ordering, even if there was no rewards. You are a great guy and offer a superb service.
It's hard to say no :D
I'm pretty sure I broke the $400-500 mark now...hahaha.

#827 Azumangaman

Azumangaman

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:18 AM

OMG...Goomba can you grab me Nightmare Before Chirstmas if you still can at that price? All the Blu-Rays here are 36 for Nightmare....

#828 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:19 AM

Haha well remember the points are going to be based on the service fees and not the actual product prices, because if I did based on the products then I'd go broke in no time :)

Good news for you Azumangaman: Your Vikings jersey has arrived! I'll be shipping it out tomorrow to you.

#829 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:23 AM

Sure I can do that for you Azumangaman. Let me send you an invoice. If you want, I can wait two days for the Blu Ray to come and ship that with your jersey or I can ship them seperately. Your choice. Let me go send you an invoice =)

#830 Azumangaman

Azumangaman

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:38 AM

Can you ship the Blu-Ray with Guitar Hero?
I don't really mind when those come..
The jersey on the other hand...gimmie gimmie gimmie :D
Everything look right with it and did it come with the calendar thingy?

#831 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:55 AM

Which Guitar Hero did you want to buy? I don't remember you saying that you wanted Guitar Hero :) Maybe I missed one of your messages. Fill me in! Also, that's fine. I'll send your Jersey out first thing tomorrow morning ^_^ Thanks!

Yes the jersey looks perfect from what I can tell. Looks really nice too. It came with a magnetic 2008 season schedule thing, yes. You're going to love it I know it.

#832 Azumangaman

Azumangaman

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:58 AM

Hooray.
Guitar Hero DS? I'm pretty sure you said something about an invoice...

azumangaman, you got it. I actually went ahead and ordered an extra one just in case one of you did want one :) Glad I found someone who wanted it. The price is just too good to pass down, I agree. Thanks! I'll send you an invoice either tonight or tomorrow. THANKS ^_^

Expect payment tomorrow afternoon/night, I'm going to study now then I'm going to school and work tomorrow etc....
Your my hero :)

#833 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:02 AM

Oh that's right, sorry ^_^ I thought you were talking one of the full sized Guitar Heroes. My mistake! I forgot that you wanted the Guitar Hero for the DS (that should be coming in the mail tomorrow). Let me send you a revised invoice that includes the Guitar Hero. Sorry about that my friend. Be right back.

#834 Azumangaman

Azumangaman

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:03 AM

Sure thing.
Have a great night everybody :)
*runs off*

#835 danthemightyone

danthemightyone

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:23 AM

I thought we agreed that the payment will be made when you actually know the shipping cost for the set. It's very shocking that you did not made the preorder. I was replying to your comment on non-paying buyers and you could have just said I am one of them if you meant that way.

It was Disgaea 3 we finalized already, but it's Disgaea + Rhasody DS bundle. Oh well, don't bother sending the invoice then. It's out of stock now.

#836 gamer602

gamer602

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:31 AM

Question: If I have a US EB Games Gift card can I PM you the CODE so you can redeem the credit and apply the amout to my order?

I will also order something for amazon!
PLEASE EMAIL ME: gamer602 at gmail.com
DO NOT POST ON RFD!:bomb:
WAY too many HOARDERS THERE!

#837 Firestorm

Firestorm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:33 AM

If no Canadian retailer is doing the Banjo Kazooie pre-order thing, you may have a bunch of Canadians requiring your assistance.
Edit: 1 code per household... damn.

#838 NolbertoS

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:46 AM

Chill out guys, goomba is already doing us a favour in buying stuff for Canadian CAGers and listening to our demands. No need to get bent out of shape, the guy is running a hectic schedule trying to fill our orders, as well as having a full-time job on the side. If he were any other ebayer or craigslister selling to you guys, I'm sure the game would be marked up 50% up on top of that. Cut goomba some slack and when ordering be very precise on what bundle you want to order and if it's a pre-order, tell him to pre-order it ASAP, as the deal could be gone.

#839 Zyzomys

Zyzomys

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:27 PM

Hey Goomba, If you happen to be at a Target this weekend I heard they are clearing out the Eye of Judgement Camera/Game for the PS3 for a huge discount. Regular price is like $60 so if you find it for $30 or less I will buy it. Thanks.

#840 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:45 PM

danthemightyone, you weren't at all one of the people I was referring to as a non-paying buyer. Actually none of the people who wrote on this board are so please don't take it the wrong way :) I meant to say that because of a few bad eggs (again NOT you guys) I haven't been buying products before receiving payments.

gamer602, yes you can send me your code and I'd be happy to apply that to your order. Not a problem. Feel free to PM me with your order details.

Firestorm, I may be able to get more codes if I pre-order in the stores. I've done that in the past for CAGs that wanted pre-order items and didn't have any problem in the past. Most stores don't share pre-order lists with each other anyhow.

NolbertoS, thanks for sticking up for me :) My life is very crazy indeed. I think some of the others just got confused about comments I made earlier. I didn't mean to point them at ANY of you guys...you're all great :) My point a week or two ago about not putting orders in before payment is simply because I can't afford to be burned and because my credit cards are all pretty maxed out and I don't want to take the risk, that's all ^_^ When I get your payment I can use that money to buy the items and therefore don't need to put on a charge card. Simple as that.

Zyzomys, great news...your PS3 armor came in today. I discarded the packaging and was able to pack both of the armors and triggers safely into a single package. It should reach you probably by the end of next week. Thanks! I'll check Target out for you and the Eye of Judgement. Would you be willing to buy it used if I found one mint and complete with camera/cards? Let me know. Gamestop is doing their buy 2 get one free sale through this Sunday.