Photo
- - - - -

GamesForCanada.com (GFC) - Friendly Package Forwarding Service for Canada & The World

• Please log in to reply
10906 replies to this topic

#8431 emjaymj

emjaymj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:39 PM

emjaymj, more updates for you! Lost Planet 2 was officially lost in the mail (that's the bad news) but I just got off the phone with Gamestop and they are looking into it. They said they will send a replacement copy and that it should be here within a week. I won't be back until the 13th but I'll ship it out to you as soon as it comes in. Again, very sorry but I'm glad that Gamestop is treating it professionally :) Keep in touch my friend. Thanks again!

That's good to hear.

I was worried that they'd use the "delivered" tracking info to make a case that it's not their problem

#8432 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:42 PM

Hey Goomba,

You mentioned the other night in chat that you should have had my package out within a day or so. Just checking to see if you had a chance.

Thanks =)

#8433 Tristelme

Tristelme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:39 AM

Yes I am, though I didn't receive any from you recently Tristelme. As far as I know though the Emails should be working fine now. Feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to write back ASAP :) Thanks!

Oh, maybe you changed your mail. I just checked the GFC webpage and it's different than the one I had. Anyway, re-sent the mail to the other address. Hopefully you get it this time. Thanks. EDIT: Nevermind, you responded within minutes, heh.

#8434 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:10 AM

gsrce, yes your items are all packed and ready to go. Just waiting for Monday when the post office re-opens and they're going out first thing tomorrow on my way to work. I shall send you the Email with the customs numbers tonight before I go to sleep :)

Tristelme, not a problem. Thanks again!

#8435 caudeceus

caudeceus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:53 AM

caudeceus, I'm still not sure why they cancelled it. I will likely have to refund you in full, unless you would like me to try and obtain the games you requested at a cost similar to what you requested. Please let me know, and we can try to work something out for you :) Thanks!

A refund would be great.

Thanks!

#8436 Spino

Spino

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:14 AM

Hey Goomba, just wondering if you got a chance to send my order yesterday or if it's still being packed.

#8437 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:46 AM

Another reminder: I'm working at my day job tomorrow, spending the rest of the day shipping/invoicing and then from the 8th-13th I will not be shipping out packages. Once I get back I will resume with any new orders that are here and I will be doing a bit of scripting before the site re-opens. I will get as many orders out as possible and most will be shipped in the order they appear on GYROS.

GYROS is not 100% updated at this point as there are packages I have packed/shipped that are not yet reflected on there. I will have it updated before I leave :) Thanks!

#8438 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:47 AM

caudeceus, okay I will work with you to get that refund to you (may take a few days).

Spino, packed but not yet shipped. Post office re-opens today (Monday) so I'll get those out to you. Thanks!

Good night guys. Crazy busy day for me coming up!

#8439 emjaymj

emjaymj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:26 AM

Goomba I was just wondering if your dreams (or rather nightmares) are filled with forum posts asking the same things over and over again.

#8440 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

haha, sadly yes it's come up a few times. It's my fault thought for not realizing how popular the Package Forwarding would become and how complex a few orders would make it. It's sort of a domino effect really. By tweaking the system though during my down period it'll make life a lot easier for everyone. When I re-open the site I'm going to focus almost totally on DR orders and start selling things on eBay to make more room. Once I have a lot of office space back then I will re-open the PF service.

In the meantime I'm going to keep packing. I will update GYROS tonight around midnight or so guys, so please if you have a question about your order...save it till then :) Thanks!

#8441 CaptainKishimoto

CaptainKishimoto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

Good work as always Goomba! It might be useful (and would save you from having to answer the question 24/7) if you specified when GYROS was last updated on the site.

#8442 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:57 PM

I like that idea CaptainKishimoto. I shall steal that idea immediately :)

#8443 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:33 PM

Just wondering Goomba if you had any PSPs for sale?

#8444 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

Myv, I do have a PSP 2000 (Silver model) in near mint condition. Feel free to make an offer on it. I haven't played it in ages. Thanks!

#8445 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:32 PM

I'll send you a PM, you can take your time to get around to it since you have a lot to deal with before leaving (even reply me back after you get back from trip is fine). I just have a few questions I'd like to ask :) Thanks~

#8446 retro.elite

retro.elite

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:23 PM

I can't wait for the new iPhone 4. The best thing its available just after GFC comes back.

#8447 wizic

wizic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

hi goomba any news for me? thanks. =D

#8448 gsrce

gsrce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:19 PM

I can't wait for the new iPhone 4. The best thing its available just after GFC comes back.

Ditto. I can only imagine how many of these Goomba will be buying up, lol

#8449 retro.elite

retro.elite

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:48 PM

Ditto. I can only imagine how many of these Goomba will be buying up, lol

The only problem is will they be unlocked.

#8450 Kumomo

Kumomo

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:05 PM

Not sure about Goomba getting very many iPhones considering Apple disallowed people to buy more than two iPads; they will probably do the same thing when the iPhone4 releases...It'll be a first come first serve kinda thing lol..

road tripppp

#8451 PuppetDoctor

PuppetDoctor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

Not that I care about Apple products (I hate Apple) but is the iPhone getting released early in the U.S. like they did with the iPad?

Posted Image

#8452 Myv

Myv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:20 PM

^ Most likely, expect to pay up to $100 more as well in Canada =/

#8453 Kumomo

Kumomo

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

Not that I care about Apple products (I hate Apple) but is the iPhone getting released early in the U.S. like they did with the iPad?

It's being released on June 24th in the US alongside 5 other countries. Canada is not included in those 5 countries...yes...we got backstabbed and yes it happens all the time :bomb:

But I have to do this :applause: iPhone4 is a remarkable little device!

#8454 PuppetDoctor

PuppetDoctor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:42 PM

It's being released on June 24th in the US alongside 5 other countries. Canada is not included in those 5 countries...yes...we got backstabbed and yes it happens all the time :bomb:

But I have to do this :applause: iPhone4 is a remarkable little device!

It would be more remarkable if it actually had a d-pad and buttons!!!

Wow though five different countries and Canada isn't included. What else is new...we always get the short end of the stick.

I would assume though the iPhone4 would already cost more money then the U.S. since that is always the way. I am surprised though the price increase for the iPad in Canada wasn't as high as I thought it would be though (I was expecting the most expensive iPad model to be $999CDN).

Edited by PuppetDoctor, 07 June 2010 - 09:53 PM.

Posted Image

#8455 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

Gosh, all this iPhone 4 talk is really exciting me! The problem is, as many of you said, there are a lot of limitations to these and they are typically sold only with the phone plans as far as I know (with a limit of 2 per customer/household typically)...so yeah I'm not sure how we'll be swinging that one, but time will tell!

#8456 RoganSarine

RoganSarine

Goomba's Elf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:04 AM

Whoa, the iPhone 4 was official today? Wireless N and 5 mp camera? Im digging this little thing -- I'm still using a shitty old school non-fancy absolute barebones phone as I have been holding off on an iPhone until the data plan prices were not retarded in canada (and when my contract ends).

I'm assuming, though, that the $199 price point is gonna be on a 3 year plan (or whatever the $ amount they choose to give canadians)
Posted Image
No credit card required. Since June 2009 I have gotten $430 in amazon gift cards. Just use it instead of google (because it's the same search engine), and get giftcards for amazon.

Want to discover new music? Check out my site filled with live videos of unsigned artists: http://www.overmined.com Podcast: Coming soon
http://www.youtube.c...ser/RoganSarine

#8457 wizic

wizic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:19 AM

hiyo goomba dunno if u missed my post, just checking up on my order sigh.....
gimme a shout if u know anything thanks.

PS i hate target, if only i could shoot it =p

#8458 xezekielx

xezekielx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:30 AM

Hey Goomba. I hate to bother you with this but I'm moving in the next few weeks and I still haven't received my FFXIII (PS3) game I ordered a few weeks ago (package forwarding from Kmart). As a matter of fact, the GYROS page says "Shipping soon" (order #1239). Could you give me an update on that? Thanks!
music, color & dream

#8459 Athena Bast

Athena Bast

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:36 AM

Does this mean they are going to change the iPod Touch to go with the new iPhone model?

I don't need an iPhone but some of those features on a Touch would be great.

#8460 goomba478

goomba478

Canada's Amerifriend ^_^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:47 AM

I'm staying up until 1:00 AM today, getting up at 8:00 AM tomorrow packing till 1:00 PM tomorrow and then leaving for 5 days. So I will do my best to get as many single games and smaller orders out tomorrow. If your items haven't been paid for yet, it's unlikely they'll go out tomorrow but you can try. I will update GYROS at 11:30 PM tonight :)

Thanks!